I am starting to believe in the reptile Illuminati conspiracy

I am starting to believe in the reptile Illuminati conspiracy

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Just log off the internet and take a walk.

Im just sick and tired of the nerve gas fumes from the assassin automobiles

Maybe you should try and get some human contact once in a while.

If that does not help, just off yourself. No cure for that level of autism.

i actually work in a hospital and have a medical b.sc. degree

We
Are
Watching
You

Don't be sssilly. There'ss no consspiracy.

It'ss all the Jewsss at fault.

Stop.

im 18 years old and i also started to believe it and later i also believed the world would end soon so i went to a therapist and she told me im a bit psychotic. i smoked weed. do you have any symptoms?

Thisss.

Good goy

Post your suspected lizards!

This is Sofia Arkelsten, she wants obligatory vaccination.

זו

I take it as a metaphor. There is something really fishy going on in the world (obviously). Who's behind it all? I wouldn't be surprised if there was something more sinister than mere humans / Jews. I mean, what humans could the fuck profit from the current situation / development in the world? Our future is BLEAK. Who the fuck can profit from a world full of brown zombies with avg. IQ

זו

delete this thread
final warning.

Jordan Maxwell?
Michael Tsarion?

Who did this to you? I was once like you when I was younger

>Arkelsten

not a lizard just another demonic kike

Oh shit OP. You dun goofed

FPBP

Does the conspiracy make more sense than the natural state of things based on your knowledge of world? If there aren't any huge inconsistencies you've personally found then get over it and read more books. Believing in tard level conspiracies is the sign of being low IQ. They're usually written by schizos.

There's actually a lot of people out there (and a few posting in this thread) that don't even realize that they're actually reptiles.

Just saiyan.

I would.

0 fucks given

>I am starting to believe in the reptile Illuminati conspiracy
No reason to believe in this conspiracy, OP. We're not gang stalking you yet anyway.

My friend new nothing of this topic and he saw one transform at club pacha in NYC. I got kicked out right before it happened

They exist.

If evolution is a fact then how come reptiles aren't more advanced than us?

I'm tired of the rat race. Ready to join the illuminati. I believe I can add significant value to your organization. You know where to find me.

KILL THAT!

The nwo/UN would definitely profit from an unstable world where they could swoop in and take over.

tha reptile enslaved muh blac ppepol and stole their advanced society and culture cus they were a threat to tha reptile technology that wus explored by tha african goddess of jahova

welcome brother. come to this board to meet other believers.

BTW I don't believe the theory they teach us about evolution but reptilians exist. The other dude that saw it was almost to the point of years from fear. It was the first and last time he went with us and I never spoke to him again. He was fine before I left then he called me scared shitless asking me to meet up outside so he could find the car. The fear in his voice was real

>Caption: This will be our little secret

yesss, what a ssstupid goy. there'sss not repetilianss.

Keep it a secret, the orange dots is where they live.

REMOVE THIS NOW

That's like asking why chimpanzee never made it to the moon. Only a few species of reptiles developed high intelligence and made it off-world, then proceeded to colonize the galaxy.

All of human history has had significant events involving reptiles or dragons. They leave clues to their influence because, like all sentient beings, they are vain. The fruit of knowledge is often depicted as an apple. The symbol for the company that brought the information age to a portable device that tracks everything you is an apple. With a bite taken out of it.

Don't believe "apple crate" myth. Steve Jobs didn't die, he returned to the underground inverted pyramid to dine on aborted fetuses and American fore skins. He will return when he achieves his true form. Kek preserve us.

She's difinitely one of them.

Why is the reptilian speaking Russian?

made me kek

Because Russia is the head of the serpent.

Get /out/ a bit more. You have a good country for it.

see The russian "bad guys" in GI joe didn't call themselves COBRA just because it sounded cool.

Reptillian shit is designed to discredit the half truths of a very real conspiracy and make it seem like anyone who believes it a nutjobs.

Don't buy into sci-fi BS. Do you own research.

that looked like an asssssshole

Nostradamus predicted the rise of hitler or, as he called him, Hister. Pronounced Hiss-ter. Now, what can you think of that hisses? I'll tell you what you can think of, a fucking SNAKE, that's what.

I tried

Because it's the language you guys used on March 8, 1917.

The khazar was playing coy with the goy!

Anything out of the ordinary is labeled "psychotic" nowadays.

Isn't he talking about the Danube river? Hister is the Latin name for it.

Un bien sçavant homme dans ce dernier quart se pourmenant le long de la riviere Hister dite Danube, he writes at Prose Presage 222, la terre se parfondant, dans ladite riviere se perdra ('A very scholarly man during this last quarter, while walking along the river Hister known as Danube, the ground subsiding, in the said river shall be lost')

Stop ruining my autism.

Sup Forums btfo