Is this movie worth watching?

Is this movie worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVYnN0imcOM
youtube.com/watch?v=jqIBGEcKhGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>its a 120lbs unarmed female beats up multiple trained men in combat gear episode

That's the only time you see her feet if that matters to you

She takes down like one guy.

Short answer: No.

Long answer: ___________________________________Fuck no._____________________________

I want to deepthroat Margot's feet to the base.

>fuck-yeah-jared-leto

Fuck no, don't throw away your time like that. It's shit from start to finish.

nope

Not really. Perhaps the Ultimate Cut Edition Something might be watchable.

I just saw it tonight. It's only interesting in terms of seeing how much they fucked it up. But even in that respect it's boring. DC's kino streak was nice while it lasted.

fuck the edginess is enough to cut some one.....it really depends, maybe if you have a super busy life no...but if you have a regular life then you could do worse....the movie was what it was...i think the term fan service comes to mind

the was a meta human. what ever that means

I had a good time watching it with Sup Forums when someone streamed it a while back.

Yes, it is if you like light action with character interactions / comics. It is mediocre movie, without glaring stupid scenes. But action is unsatisfying as fuck, acting trying to imitate "disturbed mind" is laughable and looks like ~teen quirky craziness. Deadshot is solid, enchantress is muh, especially in spooky form. Movie really needs more batman.

They're not releasing one

It's average capeshit. I had fun though.

Also Margot's boyfriend is risking the cucking of his life.

>FEET

>haha suck our soles BITCH
>you're going to suck and kiss them, and then we're gonna stomp your face!

A metahuman is usually someone with super powers or something that enhances his capabilities. Hulk, Captain America and Superman are metahumans because their abilities got directly diverged from a normal human. Batman, Black Widow and Hawkeye wouldn't technically be metas as they are only regular peoples that got 'really' good at what they do.

Harley Quinn is literally some girl that got crazy and learned how to fight for a bit. She's only part of the Squad because she's popular.

That's a terrible feet pose. I'm sure she has ok feet but they look cold and grungy. That's not what a foot coniseur looks for. These guys don't get it at all and only incorporated that shot for feet poseurs

If you wanna see the white girl that got Blacked by Will Smith in the film Focus hook up with Will Smith yet again while pretending to be Harley Quinn than yes.

yea, I liked enchantress in her final form
the way she gyrates, and how her voice seems to fill the room

>ywn

t. footcasual

The gyrating was nice but weird.

I have 3 wins in mma and have been training jiu jitsu for 5 years and there is no way, no fucking way, that even a trained female jiu jitsu athlete could take on an average gym rat. Contrary to what some people tell you, brute strength will ALWAYS beat technique.

>enchantress will never get so mad at you that she turns you into the insole of Harley Quinn's boot

>No tits
>No ass
>muh face
Fucking nailed it!

Yahtzee

It's alright. I can't even imagine how boring it would be without the reshoots though.

I find it hard to believe she is killing guards so easily considering all she has is the power of crazy.

shes stronger and more durable from the chemicals

what if she took alpha brain and read the gorilla mindset?

No...

I liked it. But I'm a DC fanboy

Yeah there's zero reason for her to be in the film. If DC was smart they would've used the animated movie as a guide. She was brought along because she knew her way around Arkham

I liked it. But I have no standards

yisss

Holy fuck, Leto is putting the moves on Margot strong.

We might need some popcorn soon here bros.

No that really is not the case. It gave immunity to toxins.

Bullshit, fite me irl.

Superman isn't a metahuman dumbass.

She has the power of feminism

it made her immune to the fatigue toxins in her body
so shes stronger and faster

if you enjoy peeing while sitting down, then sure. go for it.

Source?

I enjoyed it but if you go in not understanding it's a deeply flawed movie then you probably won't. Even the plebs I work with said it was "just okay".

No, she's not. She's not any more enhanced than anyone else. In the comics they're given a healing serum that boosts their regenerative properties but that's not in the movie.

Yes he is. Even though he's an alien, he's still considered a metahuman.

Yes.

Nigga no. Is no iteneration does she have super strength.
Besides lactic acid is not considered by you body to be a toxin.

>No, she's not. She's not any more enhanced than anyone else. In the comics they're given a healing serum that boosts their regenerative properties but that's not in the movie.
she gets shot and it just leaves a bruise

When. If that happens it's because it's a shit movie. She's just a psychotic with a penchant for breaking shit.

So, when can we expect a decent rip online.

>Have spic who controls fire
>Elite assasin who can use all type og weapons
>Crocodrile guy that could rip a guy's head with his bare hands
>Aussie shitposter who is really good with boomerangs
>Guy who can climb
>Asian QT with magic sword
>Powerful. Goddes from another dimension
>Aaaand crazy girlfriend of some pimp
Harley didn't have sny reason to be there

>Aussie shitposter
lel

>Aaaand crazy girlfriend of some pimp
with capt America level strength and durability

>there is no way, no fucking way, that even a trained female jiu jitsu athlete could take on an average gym rat

Agreed. My friend married a sandan 3rd degree black belt in karate (actually earned, not paid time shit). She can break cinder blocks with her feet, elbows, knees, hands, and head. She hasn't been able to beat any of us in any kind of sparring match or wrestling match even slightly. And it isn't like she is holding back, sometimes she gets pissed as hell. But, she just ends up looking like a little dog gnawing at your ankle in the end.

She knows how to fight too

>with capt America level strength and durability
STOP FORCING THIS

a direct shot from batman would have broken her face
she just gets knocked out

Karate is not jiu jitsu

>with capt America level strength and durability
This was never stated in the movie

I'm bored and reading through LSA for kicks.

Dude's liking lots of Harley/Joker and himself and Margot pictures on instagram (art and manips too, that's kinda desperate desu).
His fans are catching up onto some shit, there's a vid of that camp he did for his band's fans where he sings
>I only wanted to see you bathing in the purple rain
>I never wanted to be your weekend lover
>I only wanted to be some kind of friend
>(Then he points to the choir and it takes them a minute to pick up and they sing "Baby, I could never steal you from another")
>It's such a shame our friendship had to end
(Jared picks up around "our friendship")

Also recent SS interviews like youtube.com/watch?v=CVYnN0imcOM

its a kids movie

if she wasn't enhanced how could she take out 5 guards

So fucking what. He wasn't trying to kill her. She isn't a metahuman. She isn't enhanced.

She knows how to fight. She's wild and unpredictable. That's her asset. If she weren't worth anything Waller wouldn't use her.

She's a super freak

youtube.com/watch?v=jqIBGEcKhGs

cap struggled against 7 trained fighters, and he was full armed

Harley took out 5, as a girl, unarmed

Yeah, it ain't bad. It's not some masterful think piece, but it's a good, silly capeflick.

We know Marvel is better than DC films.

No point in rubbing it in.

He also basically had one hand tied behind his back for most of the fight and was confined to a very cramped space. It seems like a fine enough parallel in the world of unrealistic capeshit, I get that seeing breasts triggers you and all but there are plenty of viable criticisms for Suicide Squad without going "b-b-but that wouldn't h-happen in REEEEEAL LIFE"