SAUCE?

SAUCE?

bump

munio world

bump

what?

I'd let anyone use my mouth to jerk off to shota.

TY, FOUND IT IN BETTER RESOLUTION

Holy shit, is this real? Does this happen? Help!!!!!

thank u femanon

weirdo here

>tldr it does happen like all the time

my wife does this shit for me now :) if you be yourself which is a fucking meme sometimes you get lucky nigga.

These things would be a lot more believable if it wasn't mom/son. That shit never happens. But if it was simple older woman / young boy, now that I can believe.

wow

keep going you magnificent bastard

this is now a mom/son thread
indulge in your oedipal fantasies, faggots

the fug

Fuck I just want to walk into the room of my private yacht while we're out on the water and see my gf/wife jerking off a 12 year old boy and then fucking him.

Why even live?

OP here
i like what i started xd

Flanders?

you just blew my mind user!

Hey yourself a first mate, teach the kid to sale. Then teach him to start hitting on your girlfriend, saying the things she likes, etc. Make sure she gets really drunk while boating and the next thing you know you'll be walking into the room with your drunk gf bent over the bed and 12 year old cock balls deep in her ass.

Contributing

I jack off to this stuff all the time. Me and my teenage friends really want to roughly abuse my step-mom. We talk about it behind her back all the time, or sometimes quietly when she's in the same room or in the car.

I love this kinda stuff. Need more...

Nobody else contributing pics, fantasies, or stories so I guess I'll just go to bed.

Any link where i can get more like this?

Reverse image search it
Go to sites hosting it
Either find stuff with same author or search shotacon
???
Profit

You gotta talk more about this bro

My step-mom in case anyone was wondering

Agreed

I wish it was easier to find stories and situations like in

Comes up with nothing. Anyone have the artist name?

No idea sorry. Did you also try tineye? Might also be in shota tag on rule34 or gelbooru site

Can we see you user?

She hears you .. just accidently squez her boob or when you go by and she is bent over or standing up brush slowly aginst her butt say opps ..then give her a small pump ... oppss
she will give you some pussy if you go slow when she gives you a feel go for all of it

I think she wants it too, but I don't think she could ever allow herself to do it.

she is not busting you for sayingit ..women have great ears..they hear everything..
just try to accidently brush up aginst her now and then.. then try a little squeez.. she will give you a funny look then say can i get a hug the when she does
and she will reach down and squeez her butt
and press you bone on her if she lets you keep hugging then pump a few times and then you'll get it

But I want to be really rough with her, like have tears ruining her makeup and making sure her ass hurts for a week, etc.

A squeeze on the butt and a dry hump won't make that happen.

I am requesting your services

Bump

You should be using that mouth for some young boys.

Sauce?

Aprons turn me on so much and idk why