Skinny girls that got fat

Skinny girls that got fat

When I first met my girlfriend we were both average, I went away for police academy and got /fit/ when I came home she had gotten bigger, I continued to work out and encouraged her to come with me to the gym but she never would, she's now large and I'm Chad mode getting hit on constantly while on duty. I still love her how can I make her not be a land whale

This petite mexican girl I knew from hs. Once she got engaged, she started settling.

Tell her she is a landwhale straight up. This is one of my fears btw.

Nice dubs but I'm not complete Chad can't be this savage, is their a nice way to tell her I can be fucking girls way hotter

Wow, Id I didn't know any better, I'd say you were my brother.

Hmmm if she is obese enough, a doctor would surely let her know she is overwieght. After this, you should tell her you concerned about her health etc...

inb4 lexi belle

Don't ever tell her or even imply that you could be fucking hotter girls. This will make her defensive and turn the relationship to shit. Make it about her, not you.

do spic women ever not get fat? celebrities don't count

I've never seen a nonfat mexican over the age of 20.

Don't be an asshole, but find a subtle way of let her know that you're getting hot and other women find you attarctive.

Lexi Belle only put on a little bit of weight. Still hot as fuck tho

Angie Varona.

I only have sisters
Nah she's not that fat just not as attractive as when we first started dating, it sucks because she's fun to be with and I know she'll never cheat.
Just sucks having 7/10 qts hit on me at the gym and not react because I don't want to be the dick that cheats

she actually lost a lot of it, check her old vids...

POST JESSIE SLAUGHTER

My mom, plus she's 50. But to be fair she has always been skinny as a twig. She's also fair skinned. I guess the darker the Mexican, the fatter they get when they're older.

these could just be girls that lost weight except someone bothered to switch the before and after pictures around

Posts a 35 year old and then a 23 year old

>u wot m8?

Watches at $ 0 why?

Bring home one of those girls. Fuck her in front of your wife.

anal

she actually looks better fat wtf

this is a very good question

maybe break up with her?

pics?

fucking american...

>be you
>come home from the gym
>casually snicker under your breath where she notices
>"Whats funny?" she asks, with a smile, half expecting you to tell her some joke
>"Nothing" you reply as you continue to smile
>"No, what is it?" she insists
>"Well, you might not think its as funny as I do, but there's this one *blonde/brunette/redhead/tranny/whatever turns your crank* that keeps talking to me at the gym the last 4 or 5 times she's seen me there. I'm not sure, but I think she might be flirting a little bit..."

you start dropping little self doubt landmines here and there, and it's the kind of shit that she'll have nagging her in the back of her head. You wait a few more days, maybe a week or so, then ask her again if she wants to try out hitting the gym with you, and see if she doesn't start whistling a different tune.

The trick isn't to get them not trusting you, the trick is to remind them that can't trust other bitches

>skinny girls that got fat

You realize that this picture album would consist of literally every woman alive... don't you?

No they don't, thats why I'm getting /fit/ and dating outside my race

not all, i slept with a chick for a while that was fairly rough in high school and college, and then hit the gym and turned her shit around. Mind you, I only showed up after the fact, but i saw some pics, and it does happen

bollox pal, my missus is the same size now as when we met 27yrs ago, hips waist ass legs all the same, her tits have sagged a little, thats all.

No one asked for your life story kek