Hey Sup Forums I been selling weed in school lately doing alright actually really good but I wanna step up...

Hey Sup Forums I been selling weed in school lately doing alright actually really good but I wanna step up. Recently at my friends house I meet a coke dealer. He said he sells eigths for $150 should I do it? and just start selling coke at school make WAY more money then selling gs for $10

Moore risk. Not a bad deal as I'm paying 50$ a G for some girl. I'd stick with the weed. Especially in school.

dont move passed weed. ever. if u cant improve from weed coke will fuck ur life son

Look at the prison sentences for getting caught and weigh up the two is it worth the money do you have any real need for the money

Sell coat hangers to the girls at school instead?

an eigth of weed on the high end is like 50 dollars wtf is wron.... You know what it's a good price

You should just stick to the weed.

Slang cocaine

8ball of coke I ment

You are not gustavo fring. As the lowest person on the totem pole you're at the most risk. First off since you're at highschool highschool girls are notorious for spilling their guts so don't expect any kind of discretion. One day you'll show up to school and be taken to the office by the cops.

Then its game over buddy.

>this

I guess so

Stop doing it. Go to school, get good grades, go to college, learn a useful skill and party with those drugs sometimes. Stop selling.

I sold pot in highschool and now the job I really want to do for the government is something I know I can't get because there is no way a top secret clearance background check won't bring it up.

And believe me, at that age I never thought I'd be wanting to work for the U.S. military, but you grow up and plans change. Just stop now.

Dude you wayy better off selling some ass. It's harder to get caught and prosecute, you'll make much more money, less start up costs and you will get lots of pussy. All you need is a bitch that really fucking likes you. I'm telling you it can be done. Get that cash or someone else will.

Coke has high risk and high reward as it is obvious that unlike weed can make people do stupid shit.

In my opinion you could move to prescription or other opioids not heroin (even though they are almost the same thing) prices range depending on what you got but it can still help selling it in school as it is different but not have as much risk in terms of getting caught with it compared to coke.
Ask that coke dealer if he has a supplier that can get it.

My friend was selling Xanax and acid at school then some girl told everyone. Next day he was in the office. Found a Co2 gun on him and bear mace

You are doing this whole thing wrong.
... you motherfucker stole it while I was typing.

The dealer basically sells everything like coke ofc but like shrooms and acid or molly and jib (meth)

I wouldn't sell anything besides weed, maybe some psychedelics but anything that turns people into fiends opens up a lot of ways for shit to go wrong for you. You might get robbed at gunpoint by a junkie, or fucked up by another dealer, or any other number of unpleasant possibilities. Unless you're legitimately hard enough to live like that (And let's face it, you're a high school student of Sup Forums, so we already know you aren't) then you're better off sticking to the lighter stuff.

Not that there won't still be assholes to deal with when it comes to psychedelics, but you won't be regularly putting your life in danger to make a quick buck like you would dealing uppers or downers.

Sort of related but I just transferred to a new college. In the past I've basically had friends get me shit but now I'm on my own. Should I just start hanging out with the art school retards in hopes somebody's holding? I'm too socially retarded for this stuff, I just want to smoke

sdf

Sell alcohol to kids at parties... Its sad to say but drugs are easier to get than alcohol... If you sell double or a quarter of the price you'll still be making profit... Sell outside or school btw what are you a fucking idiot?

Shroom actually isn't a bad if you are looking to expand your product. Luckily Shrooms are a fun drug to experiment with and can probably sell easily at school.

Do homework not drugs

Just kidding HAHA

Honestly the art type people carry shit and most parties will need up having shit and you can bum off them. Be friends with every one carry a light with you at all times. I have never bought the weed I smoked (I have only bought edibles).

The parties I'm invited to are usually LAN parties or just have booze. Fuck me I need to make more friends.

Honestly not that hard. Join clubs, sports clubs will encourage you to get fit as well as be attractive to females. They tend to throw parties. the most weed i bummed off was a girl in a fitness club i met (she was an art major). she liked to bitch and complain about her work, life and dudes.

Be chill as fuck to everyone. You end up getting invited to parties by talking to people in clubs on campus.

Trust I was antisocial as fuck but after getting my heart broken I just decided to say fuck it and just live college up. I have no regrets, I got into a pseudo orgy, been cross-faded... woke up in places I didn't even know how I ended up there. All the while still keeping the image of being straight edged (haha) and a cool dude.

Just make sure to keep a balance as people tend to get caught up in that shit and don't know how to just calm down.

weed is one thing but if you get caught selling coke your life is fucked

Shit even the student government org I joined every one there smoked some had money or came from at least privileged families so I was able to bum off them. Political clubs as well have people that party a fuck ton seriously most people in political science are drunk or high. I graduated drunk and I know for a fact 10 of my friends went drunk and 10 more came from smoking a bowl.

>I been

Die, cunt.

If you're good at selling weed, careful know the clients, follow that formula with anything and you should be good, guns etc

To quote the wwf attitude era audiences "bullshit, bullshit". You're a bitch, coke isn't that expensive if you are really af bout that life

Selling coke is different from selling weed, You'll make more money but the clients are usually fucking assholes.Weed buyers are a lot nicer, and don't talk as much shit.

This is very true, high school girls will grass on you as soon as they get questioned/caught/ whatever.

Start selling cock. Other people's cocks. In your mouth. Pay people to put their cocks in your mouth. You'll revolutionise the industry

this, have a friend that used to sell weed at school. some girls bought some and posted a video on facebook of them smoking and one of their moms saw it and called the school, next thing you know the girls are telling who they bought from. luckily for my friend his car wasn't parked on school grounds so they couldn't search it and he didn't have anything on him

That's shit quality coke and is probably going to rip you off. Stop trying to act cool you faggot

Sell to retarded frat bros. Tell them that your coke is some how more special and different/higher quality than other coke. Make it seem like they need this coke. 300 - 400 for an 8