Can't sleep... anyone wanna chat a bit?

Can't sleep... anyone wanna chat a bit?

NO FUCK OFF

I wonder what that stain on the ceiling is

Great thx for asking.... it all started in the north mountains of Germany I was a wee young lad and winter in full effect....

FUCK YOU STOP!

Her name was matilda.... skiddish to say the least. She wore a big puffy north face jacket, about to sizes too big. Perhaps it was her brother's, but that, will never be known.

i wanna hear the whole story

It was the third year of the "great" war. Both our father's were away. Matilda and her mother, Blanch, lost their house and moved in with me and my mother. Nevertheless, the word great never meant the same to me again

Those two weeks in January I will never forget. I pursued and she withdrew, she pursued and I withdrew. And so we danced. Tight is not the word.

what happend as next uncle billy?

The uncles were in the War II numbnuts

i wanna hear the whole story

Watches at $ 0 why?

ive also wondered but fuck that shit i wanna know whats happend to matilda

She's not with us anymore

It was a Tuesday, noonish.

>sells a watch worth $5
>lol $15 shipping
>ITS FREE GUIZ XD

We found an old barracks, a fort with a house with cots. It was abandoned since the front lines have moved into South Dakota. She presented.

anything in particular keeping you up?

Either falling asleep during the day drunk or withdrawals I can't tell

ah maybe both. is that all youve been up to lately?

Meh, just made level 93 on Battlefield 1. But I'm 2000 miles over my oil change, I'm a mess

Also I have no idea what I'm going to do with this Matilda story

Sup faggot! Where you from?

nice, tbh ive never played it. im sorry dude
its fine if you dont finish it i think

Nettykit

Been having 10-12hr shifts, tired and lonesome is all.

Thx for talking bro. I just started watching this episode of episode of Law & Order Criminal Intent on right now and it has the kid from Boys Meets World in it. On the USA channel

Wanna move in when my mom passes? It ain't going to be long. It's just me and her and she's got the cancer

Anyhow, the cot was new at the time. It had all these Springs around the thin mattress like a modern-day trampoline. I will never forget the sound, she made.....

no prob! i only rlly watch svu & i dont have cable
how do you like it?

SVU is on later, oh that detective Benson....

Oops, wrong pic

lmaoo sure ;)
your type?

These are their stories

No thanks m8, thanks for the offer I guess.

Svu just started!

I guess we'll be alone by ourselves then

good shit! what other shows do you like?

And apparently their r8ing my dick

SVU IS THE BEST SHOW TO BINGE!
Love that show!
Sorry m8, but I need to get my stuff in order first.

Too close for comfort with Ted Knight is awesome I like all the old school stuff TJ hooker, cHips, and Better Call Saul I can't stand that the episode ends and I have to wait another week to see what happened

Not to worry buddy

ill make sure to check these out sometime. just curious, how old are you?

speaking of shows, what do you anons think of master of none?

She let out a moan, one that Rivals The House of the Wolves. Her mother caught us, but that was not the end of it to say the least

I don't got Netflix. But if I did I would be watching Bill Burr's F is for family

Howl of the Wolves*

The following Tuesday, Matilda started school. My mother had gone to market for potatoes and whatnot. It was just me and Blanch

aah, im younger

The Long deployment of her husband's task played a big part part in the demise of blanch's psyche. She yearned for accompaniment

But unlike Matilda, she got straight to the point. She wiped all the bowls of food and tableware off the table on top, and crawled towards me.....

At This point she knew I did not have a penis. She knew I was a transgended young boy.... talk about sciccors lol

Yes, I really don't have anything else to do

But then Matilda arrived from school comma and I suddenly grew a penis....

And then there were two

Penises

And Matilda has no idea what is going on....

Thanks guys I'm getting sleepy, hopefully I dream about Matilda