So I fucked up thinking I could trust someone and sent money as a gift on PayPal...

So I fucked up thinking I could trust someone and sent money as a gift on PayPal. Am I fucked out of the money or is there a way I can get it back?

Bamp for corgo in panda

I believe you are mistaken, but thank you for the bump

Ae6 Corolla=panda

Puper type is corgo

I understand that, but I think the dog is a shiba

Oh shit your right I'll show myself out

>Trust
First mistake
>Gift
You gave, now you feel the consequences

elaborate on what happened, op. im curious

oh my all the lulz its been a while

>sent money as a gift on PayPal
probably. no paypal gaurentee or anything. did you attach a credit card to paypal? you can fight it that way and charge back.

if they are local you can take them to small claims. were you buying drugs or something stupid? how much money we talking about?

No worries
Fuck
Tried buying parts from someone for my car
Debit, probably even more fucked huh

>panda trueno

Have you even watched inishiaru dee?

Is this an initial d replica? Lmao

call paypal and ask. call bank and ask. how much money , and was it for something legal? are they in the US>

I had the same thing happen to me myne was only 250 bucks how much did u get scammed of

Nigga did you just stroke out?

Negative, 100$. I know it's not much but I hate that I got taken like that
It's not about the car
Yeah I think I'll call my bank tomorrow
Less than that, how did it work out for you?

shiba is just the japanese word for corgi

I was fked basically I don't think there is much u can do if u send it as a gift or to family ect

yeah I hear you. I got ripped for like $30 bucks, I didnt use gift, but paypal was not able to recover money or some bullshit.

not much but basically it pissed me off for a fucking year. I was pretty sure it was a scam, but fell for it anyway.

>hey Sup Forums Sup Forumsros!
>this website has all the gear mismarked.. nice $300 gear for $30! whole site! get in fast before they notice!
>50% sure it is a scam.
>spend $30
>big shock,, never get the gear I ordered

more ae86

even if it takes me an entire left nut I will buy a fully restored trueno to deliver fish with

> (You)
>It's not about the car

Oh you're right.

Corgis are like midget shibas
Did you try taking it up with your bank? I may call them tomorrow to see if I can resolve this issue
I hear you, been three weeks and I'm being ignored now

oh, was the payment option under "gift" then? i thought you meant something along the lines of "i gave money to someone i thought was cool as a present / being friendly and they fucked off and i want it back"

idk i don't think you can refund gift payments, so your best bet is to contact paypal?

Wondering if it's just easier to go through the bank. Fuck, seems like I'm out 100$. Pricey lesson to learn

bank won't do shit most likely, and neither will paypal. But it will be an interesting discussion to have.

tell paypal, so at least they can freeze their funds or someshit - even if you don't get your money back