"Winning something with Portugal is not the same as winning something with Argentina, Brazil, or Germany...

>"Winning something with Portugal is not the same as winning something with Argentina, Brazil, or Germany. It's different. It's much more difficult."

Will the little dictator ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2b1V3HoUY00
youtube.com/watch?v=uWhuYvv6WXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who gives a shit about international titles. UEFA is what the real prize is.

>Iceland

>Austria

>Hungary

>Croatia

>Poland

>Wales

Jesus christ I forgot how much of a joke this tournament was. 24 teams was a mistake. Should have been 16 times like the Copa America to avoid shit like this.

I am literally going to stop caring about the world cup if the jews at Fifa push those meme 48 world cup formats

>

>should have been 16 teams

Yeah, he meant should of been 16 teams

So he means it's much more difficult to win something with Portugal? Sounds about right.

Actually they made the difference between the great players and the greatest players.

All of the greatest have managed to lead their national teams to success.

Except for the fact that Ronaldo did fuck all to lead his national team to success.

>Tsuu your way with 3 goals against slav land shitter countries

>3 points in a joke group but pass by the thinnest of margins due to joke format

>conveniently injured in the final and get to watch eder and pepe boss the French cucks in the final

>"IT WAS ALL ME BBY SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

Making it smaller didn't prevent Denmark and Greece from winning it, joke cup. I wouldn't be if sometime in the future Iceland won it as well.

Copa America > European Cup

He was a glorified passenger in the tournament. Sanches, Pepe, Rui Patricio - those are the ones who had a bigger impact on the team.

Well he's right because this teams have more talent as a whole than Portugal. Take Argentina for example, three finals in the rows, and still ruined by number 10. Ronaldo only had one chance

Messi is shit. Ronaldo is shit. Next!

Ronaldo is not dunkey.

and you could argue that seeing Tsunaldo being taken off fired up the entire squad to go on and destroy the baguettes.

throughout the whole tournament Tsunaldo was marked by 2 men as well, people always forget about that he creates space simply by being on the pitch.

Why are missi fanboys so mentally ill?

Sounds true, it's not like Portugal had two finals against fucking Chile

>throughout the whole tournament Tsunaldo was marked by 2 men as well, people always forget about that he creates space simply by being on the pitch.

This desu, also took portugal out of the groups so the ''did nothing'' argument is moot by default.

Ronaldo also played in the Euro 2004 finals.

That's true but he only played well in one game at the Euros so he can hardly take personal credit for that cup

>marked by 2 men

All teams were defensive as fuck, you memester. It was one of the reasons why the euros were so goddamn fucking awful to watch.

Don't be retarded. He qualified the team with 5 goals, then scored 3 goals and made 3 assists in the tournament, arguably the most crucial ones, when the team was about to go home.

I'm not a missi fanboy but, a vardy one.

Conference National > European Cup

>B-B-BUT MISSI

You think I dont criticize Messi as well?

Btw, you forgot to include your neckbeard weeb trash image, you annoying Halal spic nigger customer. Put a trip on already so I can filter you.

That's nonsense. Are you seriously that mentally ill?

>You will never see Wales meme their way to a semi final again

Plz qualify for world cup, plz

ok
Stay triggered misshit chicano fanboy

Yeah got them to 3rd, what a hero. He just got lucky they changed the rules to help out shit teams.

When you look at his contributions, they really were that insignificant. He was just lucky enough to be on the winning side.

All this bullshit about muh leadership muh cheerleading has to be yurocuck trolling because it boggles my mind that yurocucks will use any excuse to prop up Tsuuman's mediocre performance. About as bad as Peypey being carried hard by the Broncos in the last superbowl.

He is right. Stop arguing kiddos

>When you look at his contributions, they really were that insignificant.
You mean 2 goals and 1 assist against Hungary in a 3-3 match that would have meant elimination if they weren't able to get a draw?

Or the goal and assist in the semi-final in a 2-0 result?

Yes. Insignificant.

He is right but he's ignoring context.

Also Portugal isnt as historically bad as he's trying to claim. They played in a Euro final and world cup semifinal 10 years ago.

literally no one contributed more to their success than Ronaldo, stop the retardation

If not for him magyar gypsies would have kicked portugal out

It's a second tier team. It's kinda weird seeing them have a couple of players from Real Madrid, Bayern, and those kind of teams and the rest from literally who teams

Where was he against Iceland, Austria, Croatia, Poland and France?

where we're the others? the point isn't that he played amazingly in every game you stupid fuck, its that he played well when his team needed it the most and no one in his team did that more than him.

Except the final where his own arrogance meant he spent 15 minutes pretending he was still fit with his team playing with 10 men to cover for him

Don't bother. stupid spic is a frustrated messi fanboy that shows up in every thread peddling his frustrated borderline wrong narrative.

oh yeah, how arrogant to try to keep playing after some paki crushed your knee. the nerve of him

Portugal had more than enough talent to have been able to beat all those meme small teams without him. Ronaldo taking up space on top doesnt change that.

It's also hilarious how everyone ignores how awful he was in the knockout games.

>ronaldo asks for an substitute
>haha what a loser diving cheating cunt pussy
>ronaldo tries to play through an injury
>fucking arrogant idiot

AGAIN, why are Missi fanboys so mentally ill?

Most men hate Ronaldo because he is handsome. I shit you not

Did Chile really break your mind this badly. It's just sad and embarrassing as well as cringey as hell to read your posts. You have to be using a proxy because no one can be this pathetic and self hating.

Kek and I guess the opposite makes sense considering just how fucking hideous Messi is.

So because messi is from here I have to irrationally hate Ronaldo like you Go push your narratives somewhere else you stupid chicano

People hate Ronaldo because he has no humility, is an arrogant, self possessed prick and makes it all about him when it was his team mates who did all the work

>Portugal had more than enough talent to have been able to beat all those meme small teams without him.
>they didnt do it with him
>but they surely would've done it without him
>le lose to albania without ronaldo face
kys spic

>It's also hilarious how everyone ignores how awful he was in the knockout games.
far more hilarious when people do pic related when hes actually doing well

Im so sorry... where did Jara touch you?

>says while championing a guy who just jogs around waiting for his team mates to hoof it to him

Lmao the mental illness intensifies
>out of argument chicano

Beautiful, now you HAVE to go back.

>they didnt do it with him

You have no idea what you're talking about. They played better in almost every game where he was taken off. How else do you think they won the final, you retarded gypsy subhuman?

>b-but he scores against Hungary

>le lose to albania without ronaldo face

They also beat France in the final.

>i don't rate Ronaldo, therefore I must rate Messi

They're both charlatans.

he is right, Argentines are always full of excuses

It's okay, it's okay... Jara is gone. It's not your fault.... it's not your fault.... it's not your fault

>in almost every game
nice covering your ass, even if that goes against your faggot nature. fact is they would not have even been in the final without him. but keep drinking that drank beaner.

It's a shame how european fuckers glorifies themselves
And it's not strange to see an Argie being a european fan

Messi is an overrated hack, deal w/ it angry chicano

>th-they wouldnt have been in the final!

You're right. Tsuu was that wasteful in many games where he botched sitter after sitter and registered the worst shots to goal ratio in the tournament itself.

youtu.be/2b1V3HoUY00

Messi in Chile would have won the WC
Chile has more hunger for glory.

>beaner with a youtube comp
>h-here lets focus on what he did wrong and ignore what he did right
you can't make this shit up

He made Portugal play worse every time he was on. The fact that they won without him in the final is just icing on the cake. Deal with it you assblasted gypsy

t. Maradroga cuck

>He made Portugal play worse every time he was on
except when he didn't, right.
only person who needs to 'deal' with things is you, you wetback cocaine mule. Ronnie won Euro and Meme of the Year, whilst you won dick.

Favorite moment from Euro 2016. Devastating counter attack against Croatia, minutes after >Vida wasted two chances

youtube.com/watch?v=uWhuYvv6WXw

>Americans talking about football

There will always be outlying winners in a long running knockout tournament.
That's the >magic of the cup, la'

Messi is a pretentious, arrogant little man, who has literally intimated managers into leaving players he doesn't personally like out of the national team and Barcelona

t. Jajajajames

>Messi only does well because Barca is stacked
Barca is shit without Messi, Suarez and Iniesta

>Jesus christ I forgot how much of a joke this tournament was. 24 teams was a mistake. Should have been 16 times like the Copa America to avoid shit like this.

> we want less teams so that my team has less chance to choke agaisnt literal whos
>spainxitaly in the r16? wtf uefa / spain didnt play italy wtf typical uefa
>lol portugal played WALES in the semis joke tournament.
>what do you mean wales destroyed belgium?
>only germany,italy,france and spain are allowed to win
>i dont like ronaldo so portugal didnt deserve to win
>what denmark didnt qualify in 92 and still won? doesnt matter portugal us the worst winner ever

stay mad cucks

>inb4 he posted a pepe and said cuck so i wont give serious answers

There should be less teams to avoid ruining the quality of an already meme tournament. Why the fuck does anyone want to play against shit teams who bus park anyway?

Say whatever the fuck you want about Ronaldo but theres one thing he has over Messi. His teammates in Portugal look up to him and he wants the team to do well. Look at Messi when they lost against Chile. The faggot separates himself from the team and mopes around waiting for the inevitable loss. When Ronaldo got injured he came back and was cheering from the sidelines until the final second. Messi is the self centered diva not Ronaldo.

because this way you allow those shit teams to grow. 90% of Europe plays defensive football anyway regardless of what players they have and who they are facing, at least we get something new.

That's right! Give Ronnie the Balon d'or for his world class cheerleading lol missi lol

nice b8 m8

Well, Messi can't even do that. Not only does he choke in the big games, he also drags down the whole team's morale and confidence.

dumb american

He's right though, Messi is overrated

Messi is a cuck

mentally ill faggot

>hes a halal """"""""""fan""""

>Iceland
Kicked out England.

>Croatia
Are a decent fucking team, cucked Spain.

>Poland
Looked pretty good against Germany.

>Wales
Kicked out Belgium.

Also France were favorites for the win. Looks pretty respectable.

Didn't Messi make a huge deal of quitting his national team just to play for them again like 3 weeks later?

yeah, he was acting like a child. "I lost, i don't wanna continue" 2 weeks later his mom tells him " go to football" and poor messi has to go back

Ronaldo was literally shit that torney though

Copa América should played only with 10 teams, like it was until 1991

3 goals 3 assists in the tourney is shit.

it's not difficult when all you have to do is finish 3rd in your group, beat meme teams like Wales and Croatia and then watch France choke in the final

You can't call yourself an all time great if you haven't even qualified for the Euros before

The only decent team they faced was France and they won without him.

I only watched WC, but messi was average there too.

Messi isn't a leader. When things dont go well he just whines and pouts

>Portugal struggling against Croashit

Wow we beat up those fuckers so easily...
I can't wait to beat you too losers and prove that EURO2016 was shit

What the fuck are you implying. Said that again to my face and see what happen.

>Sanches
"I didn't watch the tournament" the post.
Other than the equalizer versus Poland he was anonymous most games he played. Ronaldo was involved in 6 out of the 9 goals Portugal scored.

>Croatia
Assist in extra time

>Getting eliminated by a dabbing Leroy Fer and co.

woah this guy really thinks he's on the same level Messi is...

talk about being deluded

as far as i can tell, ronaldo won something with every team he's played for (except sporting where he was only there for a year when he was 18). but messi has only ever won anything with barcelona.

>except for this thing, what I said is a perfect rule
stop talking about football

Ferguson's Manchester United was not the same as the shit you see today.

It was one of the best teams in the world. Sometimes, the best by far. Even a total shitter like Anderson got a bunch of trophies with Ferguson, so saying someone won something while being in that team, isn't always saying much.

Ronaldo cried to the heavens "Injusticia" and 4 years later the heavens responded.

Atheists btfo