Why does this little bitch keep getting away with everything?

Why does this little bitch keep getting away with everything?

Don't be fooled about the Comey testimony today. Comey could literally present a written contract signed with blood between Trump and Putin and the republican base would still support him. Srsly, what would it take for them to lose faith in their dear leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Republicans are just like democrats.

They put their blinders on when something obviously wrong is happening because they only care about their worldview being realized Nobody who identifies as something established will ever behave differently.

People cling onto identities that have already been created for them so they don't have to go through the hard work of developing an opinion of their own.

That's why the lower-tier of brain-dead republicans still support this president. Their stubbornness and narcissism fuels them forever.

>tfw its literally nothing

Comey's "on the record" statement for tomorrow is already out.

Some key points are:

>Trump was not under FBI investigation. The stuff Trump says in Comey's firing letter are true.

>Comey says "Russian dossier" is fake. Trump was briefed on it to try to counter media reports of the dossier. Which is weird, because the media used this briefing to try to validate the claims.

>Trump actually asked Comey to investigate him & the claims in the dossier so he can be publicly cleared. Comey refused..

>Comey says he never took memos of his meetings with Obama (another media lie)

>Comey says he avoided Trump to try to keep himself apolitical.

>Trump talked to him about Flynn but Comey doesn't consider it interference

wtf...almost like the media and democrats made all their bs up....

Lying

Read it yourself, it's a literal nothing burger

You either can't read or didn't read the short document you linked to. The only one of those that is true is the first one. However, Trump's campaign was the subject of an investigation.

Go back to Facebook

Denial

The autistic screeching of the left, david Brock and shareblue

Thanks, my grandma.

how stupid are you?
you haven't even read it
stop trying to fit in

i thought you where actually gunna get to the last page with out some one getting butt hurt... i should of known better

wow it's literally nothing

I'm a republican. Dumbo.

Sure you are, Snowflake.

>Comey confesses literally nothing
>REEEEEE THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING

Best president. Ever.

b-but muh fake news

You're part of something. You're somebody.

Hi Shareblue. Moved to Sup Forums since Sup Forums didn't work out aside from sliding I guess.

Cause in your fabricated world of governmental ethics erected by elites to selectively and conveniently oppose him, it has no basis in the actual world.

>Thinking this will be good enough for the liberals

Here is there next response

>Pfffft Trump saying to drop the investigations into Flynn is the same thing as saying there should be no investigation into the fact that Russia hacked the election and drumpf is a paid KGB shill.

How do you respond?

Republicans don't do reality.

If reality comes knocking they look for scapegoats - usually niggers - to blame.

Republicans will blame Obama, somehow...

>Srsly, what would it take for them to lose faith in their dear leader?

Well for starters some real evidence would help.

>Srsly, what would it take for them to lose faith in their dear leader?

Raise taxes.

Rivers of blood speech did not make Powell racist, it's a myth, a lot of his constituents were Asian and they loved him.

Are you fucking retarded? It literally says there that Trump asked Comey to stop investigating Flynn.

Also charge your fucking phone on stop reading the bible, you queer.

>Sure you are, Snowflake.

Republicans are snowflakes.

>Why does this little bitch keep getting away with everything?
Because you touch yourself at night instead of making a difference.

Rivers of blood made him racist and the Asians actually liked it because they hated blacks too

Are you fucking retarded, dip? The first one ist quoting inoffiziell sources before the official statement of Comey was released, the second one is quoting the official statement, you imbecile.

Are you saying they hate "safe spaces" and then sperg the fuck out as soon as someone challenges their bullshit?

You are a darned dirty liar. They are totally honest and smart and neeevar do that.

>in connection with false statements
you're fucking stupid dude. He never asked Comey to stop investigating Flynn in connection with Russia
>I did not understand the President to be talking about the broader investigation into Russia...
God you liberals are fucking braindead. You literally can't even read.

>dip
are are you 12?
the point is their sources were unreliable, as usual you stupid fuck. You meme is 9gag tier.

just remember every time you buy something you are supporting my president with tax money. thanks for the donation op so very kind of you :)

>implying OP contributes to society
nigga wtf