Hello IT, Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Hello IT, Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8
youtube.com/watch?v=ab8GtuPdrUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FAAAATHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Yes, I did, and I referred to knowledge base you faggots installed for our department.
Also i've left support ticket 45 minutes ago and you faggots didn't fix my shit. So put your arrogant ego and sociopath behaviour into your ass and fix fucking webserver you moronic IT technician monkey if you don't want to get reported to your supervisor.

>all calls are recorded

Is it plugged in?

The IT crowd is literally british big bang theory.

>all calls are recorded
>good
>our company's policy doesn't prohibit reprimanding of ineffective people who affect productivity of others

jokes aside tho
i'm linux sysadmin in open space with 100+ other people (5 of which are in my team+team lead) around me and real normal IT people never act like those caricature morons. THat shit happens only in small faggot companies with 1 IT guy who pretends to be ruler of the network and server whisperer

did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Not even close
>No catchphrases
>No celeb cameos
>nerds are more realistic
>No over relience on vague nerd references like "DUDE I LIKE COMICS LMAO"
>written by an actual nerd

>It's a "user pretends to have an influential career" episode

also
>getting assblasted over a comedy tv show

>influential career
wew lad i'm not even security analyst or devops

>getting assblasted over a comedy tv show
over a shitty comedy show that supposed to represent somehow my profession

>characters in a comedy don't act like people do in real life

Fuck, guys, I think he's onto something.

Sure, if Big Bang Theory was good.

Basically IT Crowd is the alternate universe good Big Bang THeory.

>a shitty comedy tv show
>somehow represents my profession

wow no wonder you lie about having a job on the internet lmao

gif related
yfw i'm right

A fire
In a sea parks

Oh jesus christ, just this one line made me spew out my drink, that and the fucking disabled scene

>No catchphrases
>The OP literally started the thread with a catchphrase

Catchphrases are recurring not used for one episode

i love these guys
best line on TV

>There's that one, um, I like willies
>No it's I love willies
>Huh
>I LOVE willies
>Excuse me sir can you keep it down
still my favourite scene, that whole episode is great

What was Wenger thinking sending Walcott on that early?

>I never watched the show
It is recurring, the side plot of one if the episodes was him realizing he says it all the time and Jen betting him he couldn't go one day without saying it

>the diorama

Also, a ladder for moths

youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8

The thing about Arsenal is they always try to walk it in

>Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing to inform you of a fire at the premises of...
>No no no, that's much too formal.

If it has a laugh track its garbage 99% of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ab8GtuPdrUQ

It was filmed live in front of an audience mate

That's what they always say. Even when they are they just add even more laughter on top of the audience laughter.

Would you a Jen Barber

I would

no man I hate TBBT because it's so obvious and cringy that It can't even get through an episode with out vomiting. The IT Crowd I had similar thoughts about considering it was British and a girl recommended it to me. But I actually genuinely laughed at way more that most American Comedies, some of it is cheeky Brit humor but Most is just genuinely funny stuff you can't help but laugh at because it is well written comedy. Absolutely NOT TBBT which is along with 2.5 men or mike an molly it's probably the poorest written comedy of this gen of TV.

Yeah they don't exist though.
(well they do, they are just 300 lbs)

>brits
>funny
>ever

there are quite a lot of mid level companies with languishing it departments, actually. you fuckin twat. There are still people around that don't really use computers or understand how important they are and some of them are rich.

I've temped at places where I didn't have to doanything for days at a time because my computer was broken. TEMPED.

>You're going to hate me for this, but I fancied the day off so I took some of the pension money out of the bank, and I lost it on a horse
You were gambling with our employees' pensions? >Gambling? No, no, no I was riding a horse and it fell out of my pocket