I smoke weed every single day. I have a job, go to college, workout, and have no trouble in life in general...

I smoke weed every single day. I have a job, go to college, workout, and have no trouble in life in general, but I sometimes feel like my marijuana habit is becoming excessive and may be affecting me mentally. Can anyone redpill on weed? I've tried looking things up myself, but I would like to hear from others.

Same here man. It doesn't effect us the same as the majority. We are self medicating. It does get tiresome after a while. I hypothesise that you and I are dulling the pain. Of what, is the question.

Stop being gay and smoke more weed

Go for the record and be the first marijuana death

How often do you smoke?

Well you two are attics if you smile everyday. Not only that but it's a costly and I imagine pointless addiction at this point considering your tolerances must be through the roof.

Aside from losing brain cells and developing some sort of mouth or lung cancer there's not much wrong with what you're doing as long as you're a normal functioning human being.

Dude just do it in moderation. Take shrooms too their bomb.

I've had a similar experience

I used to smoke everyday, a gram of high quality stuff atleast, but I had to quit. I smoked some really shitty Spice a few years ago and it gave me some sort of psychosis, and weed was fine, but would sometimes bring that shit out of me. I also started noticing that instead of making me hungry, weed would dull my hunger. Instead of making me sleepy, it would keep me up because I didnt want to waste the high. I was addicted, no doubt, atleast psychologically addicted. Weed was the only thing that mattered to me. Thank god for the reoccurring anxiety and delusions, because otherwise I would never have quit

Its all about you personally. Weed is not for everyone. Some people are great on it. Some people are sluggish and lazy. Some people can get addicted, and some can be completely destroyed by it. If you think quitting would make your life better, that is probably the case

Thing is for me, as well as other self midicators, my life never really got any better after quitting. The problems I was trying to hide by smoking are still very much affecting me. But my focus is on other things now. Im defiantly happier, atleast

I have continuously smoked almost everyday for the past ten years (I'm32). That's about $100 a week. I try not to smoke before certain events like a date or work, but always take a snapper lol.
Im definitely a habitual; user. But I have quit for a month with no problem. But I just like it.
My I.Q is 125, and I work in a professional setting. No one I work with has ever seen me sober.

This guy is an idiot. Disregard his input on anything.

smoke three bowls four plus times a day for the past few years

always working OT and uni so def not lazy.

We don't know what we're covering up, but we know it's there. I'm glad to rather have this vice than others though because everyone needs something to unwind

dude weed lmao

no, no you cant, stop being a pussy, quit or continue faggot

that dude lit

Thanks tbh

>losing brain cells

Smoking excessively can cause a decline in mental faculties, including memory and motor function. It might be a good idea to cut back, but I don't see any reason you should quit entirely. Unless you're going to get drug tested for something important. Then you should quit.

i went from smoking around 2 grams a day for years to nothing at all for around a year .

it was surprisingly easy, i still smoke from time to time now but its much more "normal"

the moral of this story being, its not as hard to quit as you think it is.

i used to have to make sure i had weed or i thought i wouldnt enjoy anything, but its makes very little difference.

and i lose my keys far less often

you'll be fine

>Smoking excessively can cause a decline in mental faculties, including memory and motor function.
Yes, temporarily while under the influence. Then is wears off DEPENDING ON YOUR MENTAL FITNESS there are no lasting effects from excessive Marijuana use.
Basically if you're a moron before getting high, it will not do anything.

iv been smoking for the past 18+ years
at times more than others
sometimes I quit for several months
sometimes ill smoke half an ounce in a day

my memory is fucked, I hardly remember things. I also had a psychosis and on meds now. I know if I stop my memory will recover again.

Hi OP, Fourty in a month faggot here. OP weed has set me back in life. I smoked my 20s and early 30s away. It gave me mental problems and destroyed my motivation eventually. Please do yourself a favour and quit whilst you are ahead. Don't listen to any other faggatrons on here who say carry on. I have made it a rule to tell this to anyone who asks, mostly because I would be in a better place today if it wasn't for weed.

-uncle induced paranoia to himself with too much smoking and hanged himself a few years ago.
-He lived with my cousin at the time and she and her boyfriend find him.
-aunt became full anti drugs after that but It don't stop me from smoking a bit.

Moderation is the key, nothing is wrong about weed.

-father is smoking for like 30 years now
-drink a lot as well but you know
-he can't even remember the start of his sentences when he talk to you
-since he always tell bullshit I don't listen anymore
-"what was I saying user"
-"sorry dad, I forgot too"
-"you never listen to me user, fuck you"
-didn't talk with him anymore, just a text every 6 months

Don't go like my dad, he used to be a really clever guy, answering all the questions on the TV quizzes.
Even if he's a manlet, he scored beauty 10/10. Not even lying, one of them worked in Crazy Horse in Paris. I remember her because I was a kid and she looked like a giant goddess to me.

Don't ruin your life and the image of the people who love you have about you.

you already know better but you're asking others for motivation. this is what weed does, it makes you incapable of acting of your own volition. the things you do,(job, study, workout), you are only capable of doing because they are already ingrained habits. you already know better but you're too weak-willed to do it. if you ever want to make real choices in your life you have one choice you must make first, and you already know what it is, and we can't hold your hand through it.

good luck.

Sounds like neural decay from alcoholism and lead poisoning. Stop your family from drinking tap water user..

I'm pretty much at the same spot.
Everyday smoker for about 2,5 years now (30 yold, started weed and other drugs in early 20-es, used to be moderate).
I do keep my job, visit gym regularly, etc, yet weed is present all the time. It's the first thing I do when I open my eyes in the morning and the last thing before closing them to sleep.
It does make everything more enjoyable, right? Food, workout, sex, driving, gaming, you name it.
Yes, it surely does.
But now I'm at a point where I require thc for anything to be enjoyable at all. And that's the worst part. I don't smoke to get high anymore, I smoke to fucking feel normal and be able to enjoy things. Not that I actually get high anymore.. my tolerance is so high I barely feel a buzz. Memory is obviously fucked up - I tend to forget about something as soon as it leaves my line of sight; keep loosing shit (I had those fucking keys in my hand 3 seconds ago, now I can't find them), my thinking processes are sometimes just plain retard mode. And my teeth look absolutely horrible (I do mix a lot with tobacco).

I'm not happy about smoking in general anymore. Tried quitting, can't stay clean for longer than a week; no serious withdrawal symptomes other than 2 sleepless nights, but after some time.. I don't know, I just need to.

huh
long post, no advice. typical good for nothing stoner piece of shit

nothing wrong with some getting high
just dope be intoxicated all the time and detox regularly.

Only my dad, mother died drowning in a lake 300m away from where my dad live.
And my sister od'd 5km away.

In the same city.

Hope you break the curse buddy. May have to kill your Dad to save your own ass from some excessive hydro oriented accident. At least you'll be close to home.

>clever guy, answering all the questions on the TV quizzes
Yeah OP stop smoking don't want to be an old guy and not be able to give a big FUCK YOU to Alex Trebek.
Fucking retard.

My mom drowned while drunk as fuck. I thought it was suicide for a long time. I prefer thinking it's an accident, easier for me. So I wasn't left, she just was unlucky.

My sister did an overdose. No water involved I swear.

Nah man you are wrong.
Life is shit.
Even for the best among us.
Life is shit.
There is no making it better either except for thc.

You shut up. I'm slowly starting to embrace this point of view. Not helping.

>asks for red pill
>denies red pill
Ok user you swallow whatever you need to.

>Can anyone redpill on weed?

Fuck you, poser asshole.

He's not OP. I am. Haven't really gotten much out if this thread besides the realization that I only posted this because I was too high and not in a very good mood. Will probably just cut down on the shit. Thanks all

You remind me of an old friend of mine.

Weed is a plant.
You eat plants daily.
Some can kill you.
But we don't eat those plants.
An overdose on carrots is more likely.
Embrace what doesn't kills you op.
It makes you stronger.

I've been smoking for 4 years now but lately I don't even get a little high maybe I just bought some crappy weed the last time I dont know. Maybe I'll just quit.

Moderation is the key faggot. I also smoke weed daily on vacation but when I am working I stop it completely for months ( I am a seaman) I like to believe my iq is just fine and I currently make 2900 euros per month at age 23. ( I can prove it anytime faggots ) Still I enjoy weed as one of the finer things in life

>too high
>not in a good mood

You dont see a problem here?

prove it by sending me some cash

Also, you mean you're in the navy?

Probably a good idea, but take everyone's advice here with a grain of salt. You're doing alright, weed can slow you down but at the end of the day who is responsible? You. Everyone here blaming weed are mostly using it as an excuse. I went through a similar phase where I was angry at the time I wasted smoking pot but now I'm at peace with it and don't blame the weed.

I got put on probation, have to quit for a year. I'm 9 months in. I smoked every day for over 7 years. around year 2 or 3 i started smoking in the mornings. Having to quit all of a sudden was tough, the first two weeks was a tad rough, but not unbearable. Certainly psychologically addicted.
One thing I noticed is I started dreaming again. that was a weird experience at first.

Anyway, its possible, it sucks, but eventually its possible with self control to go back to doing it recreational.

Also psychedelics help. growing mushrooms is easy. Look up PF Tek. Buying mushroom spores is legal and easy online. It helps.

It happens occasionally. Sometimes I also eat too much, sometimes I even drink too much water. I was overblowing the issue. I just need moderation.

I've tried mushrooms twice before very fun experience, but I really don't enjoy the stomach ache at the start. I've heard acid doesn't have the stomach ache, but I can't seem to find it where I'm located.

>you two are attics
>accuses other of losing brain cells

After over fifty years of experience with the chronic starting in my early 20s, I see very little downside to it other than illegality and hassles of acquisition. Just as with Vitamin C which the human body cannot synthesize and thus must acquire from outside sources, some of us find a chemical component of cannabis essential. Massive, long-term studies going back centuries have found no deleterious effects on adults.

For what it's worth -- and no matter whether anyone will believe it -- I was a corporate exec and entrepreneur and retired worth several millions. Married to same woman for forty years. No trauma, no drama. Blaze on.

who says you need to smoke daily? weekly? Monthly? It is what you make it so if you want to be a weird stoner no matter "who" you are, keep on blazing constantly if not stop for a while, if you can

Remember kids that you can be anything, even an attic, if you smile everyday.