Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Edge of tomorrow

There's that Tom Cruise one. Elysium? Oblivion?

50 First Dates

Not a movie but there's a TV series called Day Break.

>catched

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

kek

Edge of tomorrow

help

Not a movie but there's a TV series called Day Break.

>catched

this, worth seeing, very decent movie.

I've seen this thread before you sly dog

50 First Dates

50 First Dates

I've seen this thread before you sly dog

kek

kek

PHIL ? PHIL ?

I'M NED

How long was he in the timeloop, Sup Forums?

I love this poster is like they literally gave no fucks when they made it.

kek ͏

Edge of tomorrow

>catched

pure pleb tier, don't watch

help

Holy shit she's smug

Mah nigga. Few people actually remember that show.

>dat moon bloodgood

>catched

Phil ? Phil ?

Phil Connors ? I thought that was you
Now don't tell me you remember me

Its Ned! Ned Ryherson, don't tell me u don't remember me cuz i sure as heckfire remember u!

doesn't the book say like 100 years or some shit

>catched

Edge of tomorrow

50 first dates

Edge of tomorrow

Lola Rennt

Several years judging by his piano skills

Not a movie but there's a TV series called Day Break

add a few more years if he actually learned french day after day

>During filming, Ramis, who was a Buddhist, observed that according to Buddhist doctrine, it takes 10,000 years for a soul to evolve to its next level. Therefore, he said, in a spiritual sense, the entire arc of Groundhog Day spans 10,000 years. In the DVD commentary, Ramis estimated a real-time duration of 10 years.