ITT: Stranger Things season 2 speculation

ITT: Stranger Things season 2 speculation

"I hope Dustin gets brutally murdered next season" Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/stranger-things-stephen-king-netflix/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope Eleven will come back with longer hair

Yes, fuck Dustin senpai

Any chances Nancy's actress will be back? There was a blind item that reported her anorexia has been keeping her in the hospital and Netflix might write her off. Hopefully they just replace her.

I speculate that it will suck a big back of dicks because, unlike Fargo, they'll just give us Season 1.5

should i watch this shit

will i "get it" if im not american?

I hope the show doesn't get renewed so you fucktards will stop talking about it

Go for it

It's only eight eps long

You will, to a lesser degree perhaps, but still

sucks to be you then, because it's pretty much unofficially confirmed already, with the creators already talking about what they have planned for season 2 in interviews and the owner of Netflix saying "we'd be stupid if we didn't order a second season"

Betting pool

Which child star goes crazy first

If it bothers you so much, go find/start a thread about something else, you salty faggot.

Who the hell is Dustin, the nigger kid? If yes sign me up

This show started strong and fell apart in the last 3 episodes.

This desu senpai
Pixie cut preferred

OT here's some stuff I wouldn't mind seeing

Will is going to get fucked up by the 'radiation' from the upside down
Mike gets signs of El still being alive (just like with Will or whatever)
Hopper finds El eventually
The government kidnaps Mike

I hope Mike takes will to the Snow Ball

yeah i felt like the whole making a bargain with the lab guys to basically just "fuckoff and let us use your shit", and we promise we wont tell ur secrets :^)" bit was kinda lazy

>classic hero in Hopper

>doesn't look like a Hollywood star or gym-rat
>doesn't talk like a talk show host or stand up comic
>but can still tangle with dangerous people and fast-talk his way out of things

Everything else is fine. But Hopper makes the show.

>Will is going to get fucked up by the 'radiation' from the upside down

He's vomiting demogorgon larva or whatever the fuck that was. He's gonna be dead long before any radiation sickness can kick in.

Is that not how it works?

Or do you think the government kills everyone who finds out top secret stuff?

He transforms into a monster that still retains some of its humanity and ends up sacrificing himself for his friends because it's the only out for him and for them. My body is not ready.

Screen cap this:

In season 2, Castle Byers is his Upside-Down lair. But he's still good. He's just now also a gorgon.

>Or do you think the government kills everyone who finds out top secret stuff?

Well, that seems more logical, yes. Especially when they were already shown to kill people to cover their tracks in the beginning of the show.

It's not and the reasons are so many you should be able to figure them out by yourself user

And killing the cook directly lead Hopper to find them.

You only kill people who don't make a deal. GI's fucked up in episode one.

the resolution for everything became "PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE" or "11 WILL USE HER POWERS TO STOP THE BAD THING"

It became predictable and cliche. Odd, because those first few episodes were fantastic and sucked you in. By episode 10 my interest was basically all gone and I just wanted to see how it ended.

>episode 10

Do you know how I know you're just a clueless shitposter?

This shit happens all the time in the real world. The guy who was responsible for giving wikileaks the DNC emails was found dead. Just how retarded do you have to be that you think a top secret government organization would risk keeping some irrelevant small town sherriff alive if they could so easily make it look like a suicide or overdose?

Because he knew things about the Upside-Down that they didn't.

You need to stop thinking like the GI's would be blindly interested in secrecy beyond curiosity.

They want people like Hopper and the Byers out there, they keep an eye on them for future weirdness. I wouldn't be surprised if the kicker for season 2 is Will Byers being kidnapped by the government (it's another Eighties cliche that the sequel is the same as the first one).

Plus Winona Byers told everyone exactly what happened. Nobody believed her. Hopper told people the story he agreed on. People believed him.

Are you just going to ignore my factual criticism and reply with shit posts instead of using that pea sized brain and debating me like a true Sup Forums poster?

Remember to base your predictions on the fact that Stephen King is writing S2

The problem was that they explained the mystery, which was why the first couple episodes were so good.

as much as i love millie bobby brown, i wish someone would take her clothes shopping and get her a decent hair style. shes not poor anymore right? no reason why she cant dress like a cute young teen now. whenever i see her, she looks like shes in her 40's or like that old british lady who used to do that "house cleaning nightmares" show. im fully expecting to see millie in some all white new balance sneakers soon.

You are ignoring the fact that they actually did plan to kill the 2 before Hopper made the bargain. The only reason they are alive is because the government agents prioritized retrieving Eleven and thought those 2 would die in the upside-down anyway. They never expected them to get out of there alive.

So bullies are the ultimate evil and underage orgies are magic?

monomolecular edge

No, because you haven't watched the show you mong, why would I reply with you factually? I don't care about your statement, why would I when you just want to shitpost? Fuck off.

Sounded like bullshit, so I Googled it.

snopes.com/stranger-things-stephen-king-netflix/

Google is your friend.

>Time jumps to the late 80's early 90's, kids are teenagers, 90's horror movie tropes

>You are ignoring the fact that they actually did plan to kill the 2 before Hopper made the bargain. The only reason they are alive is because the government agents prioritized retrieving Eleven and thought those 2 would die in the upside-down anyway. They never expected them to get out of there alive.

And in the end, they made the deal with Hopper and stuck to it, though they lost Eleven, and Winona Byers didn't make the deal.

You don't kill people like that. You keep an eye on them.

Her clothing/hair style is either a love it or hate it style I guess
I personally dig it but on her only

Sig gave me a bald fetish in Alien3. Watching this was a bit weird tebehe.

I hope Troy gets brutally murdered next season. But not before he gets humiliated in front of the whole school again.

She should stay shaved forever

>Or do you think the government kills everyone who finds out top secret stuff?
we aren't talking about real life, we're talking about the 'bad guys' in the show that shot the burger bro in the head just for knowing too much. i guess he didn't offer to "not tell anyone" fast enough

>The problem was that they explained the mystery,
this. probably why s2 won't be very good. once they explained the mk ultra stuff, the flashbacks, eleven's origins all in complete detail it took all the suspense out

Is that shooped? Why does she have JUST hair?

Millie. Froggo is to grounded.

My only hope is for more Froggo, and that Finn remains active on social media between shooting It and STS2

My friends and relatives think i'm weird for disliking Dustin and they all seem to think he is a sweetheart

I mean,fuck this cocksucking toothless obnoxious motherfucker am i right ?

My hopes is that no kill froggo pls

Driders.

Not american, didn't like super 8, it was alright. Not as good as you'd think for how popular it is, but it's decent.

I wonder if the Duffer brothers specifically waited until Gravity Falls ended to air this.

my speculation is that season 2 will be a shit because literally everything is already explained

This guy gets it.

Fatass

>..but..but Hollywood never has strong female protagonists!

being american definitely helps to get the vibe of Nancy's highschool life, how the children act, and that small town american life in general.