Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_Kangs_Dat_Dey_Wuz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

This pasta has potential.

One on the right looks like a frog.

>Cries about "whitewashing" constantly
>Blackwashes actual white history

Why are shitlibs so retarded and hypocritical?

I am so fucking sick off seeing filthy dumb worthless shitskin NIGGERS taking credit for white accomplishments. The kike media is out to shit on whitey as evil and racist for accurately depicting history while some dumb tumblr coon starts a campaign to make Julius Caesar a nigger because of some WE WUZ KANGS horseshit. Nobody wants to see some fat sheboon chimp in a movie about shit that NEVER fucking happened.

we wuz afronauts and shit

WHY U BEIN RAYSISS CRACKA I MUFFUGIN KEEL U BITCH FUCK WHITE PPL #BLACKLIVESMATTER

should've called it NASA KANGZ

>this mission is real retarded sir

lady in green's figure is not well hidden, I can easily tell she is a fatty

>a literal nazi
>caring he's being erased
lmao gtfb2/pol/

>nazis have had a huge impact on the modern world
>hahaha they are being erased hahaha

There is no way this could turn out poorly

No user, you don't get it! The actual lady is 1/8 black, so it's okay. Blackwashing is totally fine.

On a more serious note, while I do think racebending is annoying as fuck no matter what race they change, at least the actress they picked to play her is good (still a shitty thing to do, just not as bad as it could have been)

genuine question, this shit ain't real, is it? there is no way in hell three black women were the brains behind that mission (which I am assuming is either apollo 11 or some other important space mission)

Reminder that blacks have contributed nothing to civilization. Africa was given a huge head start and they still live in mud huts and rape babies to "cure" AIDS

>inb4 Egypt

They calculated some of the trajectories

Aka math monkeys making sure a mistake wasn't made

bitch looks white as fuck. even intelligent "black" people look white, kek

You mean they were human calculators? nasa probably had 500 woking on the math of taking a shit in zero g.

so basically the only part of the mission they were involved in was the planning or were there methods to change trajectories back then?

I bet they will change the movie accordingly so they are busy 100% of the way and responsible for the rocket not hitting an asteroid as big as mars

Yes

Just like many of those early female coders who were actually just doing data entry

>blackwashes
the women were actually black though
don't get me wrong, the agenda is obvious as fuck but it's not like they're being historical inaccurate

Oh, they were involved in planning

You could change trajectories but this wasn't done, except in Apollo 13 because they had to

>>Hooston

thats not even how black people pronounce Houston you fucking cornball

Human calculators in an era where pocket calculators didn't exist. Where mechanical calculators weren't advanced enough to do the calculations on.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm all for red pills and fighting homogeneity, but you gotta admit it's a little impressive. You know, especially for black women, right champ?

it sounds like you have a Kang or two to read up on then

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_Kangs_Dat_Dey_Wuz

They should have used the budget for this on an epic fantasy adventure film where Dr. Ben Carson fixes people's brains and ends up redpilling the shit out of everyone with his soft, soothing voice

Probably get Mike Tyson to star in it

Ben Carson is a psycho though and a worse Christfag than rato.

Real, i.e. Transistor computers existed then

Texas Instruments built the ones fitted in Apollo.

Mechanical computers were pretty advanced too. They were used to do ballistic calculations on battleships in ww2.

I think it was more an issue of why would you use a computer to calculate a handful of equations when a human can do the same job.