Hey Sup Forums how much more of this meth should I do (inb4 none) does it look like it's good quality and how much does...

Hey Sup Forums how much more of this meth should I do (inb4 none) does it look like it's good quality and how much does it look like?
Also general drug thread

looks like sea salt. u got scammed bro

Yea ....

no that's most definately meth do it all or claimss

Lol my high says otherwise

Claimss? Sorry if new fag but... Wat?

keep railing a tiny line every 15-20 for the next hour,then jerk off for the next 6. dont smoke it btw, straight fiendish shit right there. i envy you bro, looks like some decent shard

Not blue? No thanks

the only reason for meth to be blue is if it was dyed

yeah that's dust, boy.

get a new dealer-- shards or nothin

Thats not meth, thats crystallised cum

You know man, if you could identify substances by the looks alone, analytic chemistry would lose quite much of it's legitimacy. If you already did some and you know it's meth, why ask Sup Forums? I really don't get it just do as much as you feel like.

Nah fam. This shit's pretty fire.

yeah so is brickweed to high schooler.

Boredom is mostly the reason I'm here and for some reason when I'm spun I like to share like.... really like to share. Example: I told my friends all about the sexual alter ego that I have with my girlfriend, his name is Vlad the Destroyer

That's what, 1/2 a gram? Take that, and 1/4 grams of sufentanil, and 1/4 gram heroin

Drugs are bad

I feel like you should rather talk about vlad the destroyer. If you want to know how good you meth is I suggest 1H-NMR, 13C-NMR maybe mass spectrum? You could also measure refractive index or melting point.

False..have you ever heard of Heisenberg dipshit

It doesnt make sense that meth should be blue. The molecule itself is colorless. And methylamine is a colorless gas. Its not blue as they say in Breaking Bad.

Yes, the fictional character, who makes fictional meth.

I hope you take it easy on the meth. That's not exactly a stable place to be. Be careful, try not to od, and make sure you have someone you trust in case you do.

P2P cooks result in a very very slight blue tinge. That guy, however, is trolling you. You're never going to have a 100% purity. It's fiscally irresponsible to try. Too much wasted product.

You may stay awake for 3 days straight. In bad pain.

Alright vlad was created when I was really spun and was fucking my girlfriend in an suv with the seats folded down so we had the perfect mobile fuckmobile. Partway through I began dirty talking in a Russian accent. I kept doing this until I finished. But then there was a problem.... I couldn't stop talking like vlad. Literally everything I said until I dropped her of was in the voice of vlad. Later that night when I was telling my friends about Vlad he began slipping into my head. My thoughts sounded like vlad and then my texts started having a Russian accent to them

I wasn't in pain but I don't remember if I got more than a few hours of sleep in the 5 days before last night

I'm gonna catch a bunny and get it high

>hey guys, let me ask you a question so I tell you you're wrong when you answer.

Then why did you fucking ask if you're such a genius, fucking tweaker faggot.

I'm not a genius. I wouldn't be smoking meth if I was but I did want to start a thread centered around drugs. That... I seem to have successfully done. So I'm satisfied. One minute while I catch this rabbit....

nice sugar

hey do you do drugs xxxxx

How does a text have an accent?

That is gud question comrade. It is just shitty grammar and leetle bit of emaginations

Do it all faggot

No idea, mastah. He'z just a kommie maybe?

>2017
>being a tweeker

Dude find some cute little 17 year old to stay the night or two and do it with you.

Don't do it by your fucking self.
Girls will do anything with you for that.

all of it at once

my first time I iv'ed 100mg

was extremely intense but not too much

do that op

What does meth feel like?

I don't know how to explain it. Then again I don't know how to explain any high. Weed, acid, mdma, dmt, shrooms, meth, etc. They're all awesome but, they're also all different and I don't know how to explain them :(

I'm going to try to explain as much as possible. First, you're not sleepy in the slightest. Second you get stuck doing things like I sat down at my computer for 15 hours straight making a song a couple of days ago

Go find your fedora

Whenever i do coke (and cock) i always want to clean my dirty house

Did someone say cock. Ok. Here's mine. Go ahead. Roast me fags.