I'm an 18 year old man, my little sister is 11 (in pic). She's strong for her age and is abusive to me

>I'm an 18 year old man, my little sister is 11 (in pic). She's strong for her age and is abusive to me.
>We got in a fight. She wrapped her legs around my neck until I was unconscious.
>When I woke up, she trod on my stomach pinning me to the ground. I tried to get her off but her legs are too muscular and I was weak from being knocked out.
>I begged her to let go. She said to give her my debit card and pin number.
>When I refuse she treads on my neck instead, in about 20 seconds I'm unconscious again.
>When I wake, I'm dizzy, crying and have wet myself. I give her the pin number and my card.
>When I cancelled the card she beat the shit out of me and took my new replacement card.
>There's £1500 in the card and she's spent £400 already.
>When I asked for the money back she strangled me again.

Should I let her keep the money? Safety is more important than money, right? What should I do?

Also, I know I'm going to get responses like "OP you're a fag", I don't need these replies. I'm stronger than 99% of girls her age, she's just in the 1%. She's really strong, so it's not that embarrassing so please don't try to embarrass me and just answer the question.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/rubyroseturner/?hl=en
7chan.org/b/res/767243.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

checked

let her have all the money.A loser like you don't need it.Fucking beta!

I need it for University, this is my life savings she's taking from.

Start being the alpha one.

>Got cucked by an 11 year old girl
Just fucking hang yourself

Next time show her your penis. Maybe she wants to succ

Cool i said get Off of my Sup Forums

How? She's better than me at practically everything. I don't know how to be the alpha. I get scared around her.

>>I'm an 18 year old man
Kek

Just punch her in the face. U only need to get angry

C'mon, I said trying to emasculate me isn't allowed in the thread.

>>When I wake, I'm dizzy, crying and have wet myself. I give her the pin number and my card.

Top kek

Top fucking kek

Fuck, I don't know about that. There's a 90% chance she turns the tables and beats the shit out of me. I've never been in a fight before, never threw a punch at another person.

Lol fucking retard tell the police or deal with her yourself

fucking summerfag

Are you saying you don't like It? What the fuck that's so hot. The fuck are you doing giving her money? She should do that stuff for free, your her brother!
Does she trample your dick?
Has she ever made you eat her shit? You should ask her to let you eat her shit.

What would the police do? They'd come to the door and tell her off because of her age. And then when they leave, she'll beat the shit out of me. And I can't deal with it myself.

Rape her

Lmfao

haha if this is true you should just end it you miserable excuse for a human being.

I'm giving her money because she tells me to. And no, it's not one of your sexual fantasies. Although weirdly enough she has actually trampled my dick before.

Sigh. 11 year old.

What

Nice checking of those du...
What.

Let's pretend you're not as faggot as you sound.
Kidding, you're the shit. How can't you beat a 11 yr old lil girl?

Just telling you what I see: you're a manlet.

Not your sister bro
instagram.com/rubyroseturner/?hl=en

Because she's strong for her age, she does gymnastics and shit like that. I don't do any sports, except if chess is a sport.

I'm 6'0, is that a manlet?

>I'm giving her money because she tells me to
So? Who cares what she wants? She'll beat you up if you don't? So, that's good, it's fucking hot, getting legchokeholded by a loli, fuck yeah.
>she has actually trampled my dick before.
Hot. Ask her to kiss on you and make eat shit.

no shit buzzkill

I don't want to be beaten up! Leg choke holds hurt like shit, I fucking pissed myself.

Where is id:heaven when you need him

Sage this shit

>she does gymnastics
You're just making this story hotter. Does she sit on your face? Punch your dick while she sits on your face and farts on you?

She has nice legs, I'd want them squeezing my neck all day.

Yes! You can't even handle a little girl...

Where are her parents?
>in the fukn grave

>Leg choke holds hurt like shi
But its from an 11yo girl so its hot.
> I fucking pissed myself
Have her kids on you.

OP you're a fag

I will be very nice to meet that girl and work with her. With my experience and her talent maybe we can get money fast from darwin awards people like you.

Well user it seems youve made a comfortable place for yourself in your victim role.
you come here to cry for help but dont mention a single action you've tried to take.
if she's eleven, she's more feeble than you expect. try talking to her, or to your parents, try some kind of retribution, embarass her, i dont know, anything.
but dont call yourself "man" if you get owned by a 11 year old girl and instead of taking initiative ask for help on Sup Forums

Just rape her you idiot, that will teacher her.

She's strong for her age though.

No, it still hurts like shit. It was one of the most painful things that's happened to me.

Wtfisdisshit

>£1500
>Life savings
Pretty shit life OP

Bro shes stealing ur fucking money and SHES UR SISTER. dude do something about it

Embarrass her how?

>it still hurts like shit
But it's also hot as fuck. Why can't you just enjoy it, fuck.

I don't know how. I'm pretty much her bitch at this point.

Use the 1100 and move out. Get a job and live on your own faggot. That or start going to the gym, build up some mussel and then punch her in the face the next time she tries.

Or you could just be a beta faggot your entire life and let everyone, including your little sister beat the shit out.

Because I don't enjoy pain. She could have easily have snapped my neck or something, it's scary.

She has the card and I don't know where it is. How long would it take to overtake her in strength if I went to the gym?

it's up to you to come up with some solution. i dont know her character, her activities etc.
but my point wasn't that you should fight fire with fire, but just start trying out things and taking action

Scare her, show her whos boss, treat her like a dog and you are her fucking owner. make her fear you. When she gets you, get her back twice as bad. VIDEO it and show her parents. If you have video evidence you will win.

op is still a beta fag

I think it's pretty clear that she's the boss.

You mean telling someone about it?

Video it and show someone who IS her boss!

Wait until she's asleep, and rape her.

I guess that could work. Thanks man, I'll try it. I doubt my parents would do anything though.

About 6 months to ad twelve pounds of muscle. I'd say you'd be able to fuck her up in 2 or 3 months. And cancel your card and change the pin dumb ass.

Wait she still has the card? CANCEL IT.

This whole thread is a shambles.

I cancelled the card, she beat the shit out of me and took the new one. Same things going to happen if I cancel it again.

>put crushed sleeping pill in drink
>be your beta self and give it to sister as offering
.>wait till she falls asleep
>tie sister up
>wait till she wakes up
>use time to play with her body as you'll likely end up dead or in jail after this
>when she wakes up proceed to fuck her in the ass

I don't think I can wait 2-3 months.

No.

Then either kill her and find some way to dispose of the body or move out. You said you're 18, get a job and leave.

>OP's elaborate sub pedo incest fantasy actually works as bait

Who would've expected that.

My what lol?

No killing, no violence. I can't move out, I have no money.

Cancel it and dont get a new one.
Also, get a safe?
Also, do you live with her
also, R E S T R A I N I N G O R D E R

Beat the fuck outta the bitch

Ah God, she's gonna beat me up badly. She'll probably try to force me to get a new one. I live with her yeah.

Try a restraining order, not sure wether or not you can get a restraining order against a minor, but its worth the shot i guess. Kinda hard if u live with her. Also why dont ur parents do anything about it? She stole 400 bucks and made you unconscious. Pretty shitty parents.

Fuck off with this bullshit fantasy. Just go jerk off and leave us out of it.

She is not strong. You are just weak. And 1500 is not much, though... You should get a job, maybe, and save up a little more?

already seen this posted on r9k

ITT: Summer

Post pics of sis or gtfo

Rape the bitch into submission. Only way to re-establish dominance.

Dubs of truth. This thread has concluded.

>strong for her age
Grow some balls m8, you're a manlet.

bitch gotta sleep
just wait and tie her up that beat the shit
out of her so she never does it again.

take nudes if you fear she will go to someone

Obvious b8 is b8 m8, I'd r8 2/8 for getting me to reply
But if op is really that HUGE of a faggot, then just pop one right in her jaw and rape her. Show her that you're the superior sibling.

Or just buy a gun since you're 18. Literally one of the first things I did when I turned 18 was buy a gun.

WAIT I just realized that you're a fucking britbong cause of £s. Either rape her it you're fucked.

Old Pasta is Old OP

Be a man and fuck her little pusshole

shit bait, but if true, rape the bitch

OP is a giant cock smoking gaywad faggot
7chan.org/b/res/767243.html

This pasta is getting real stale real fast.

this this this

Lmao

>call police on sister

Manlet detected

This sounds like something that happens in Russia for some reason

Break a bunch of shit blame it on her

If this shit is true then go to the fucking police.

>Bait in 1080p
>680x445

why is the entire male population a bunch of cucks, why has nobody suggested this yet:

KICK HER IN THE CUNT, duh

it's literally the same as doing it to a male, except more effective since women are less tolerant of pain and won't expect it

i know it's a troll topic, but i can indulge my weird fantasies too right? kick that bitch in the baby maker bro