Rate me girl, new thread

rate me girl, new thread

first for object in asshole

write semen demon on ass

Tell us what ethnicity you are and please be white.

Op you are fucking gorgeous whats your kik/snapchat need 24/7 access to that pussy

post his penis

why u cut ur nails?

OP you're a slut and you need to let all the heterosexual white males in here gang fuck you.

you playing volleyball? pls put on your sexy dress. better than all those noodz. i am sure you got an awesome ass in those tights.

how old are you?

you should have wrote "rape me girl, new thread"
you fucking retard.
now no one is going to rape your roastie puss.

checked

OP has to write 'rape me girl new thread' on her body

The images are low res, one of you sugar daddy faggots buy her a better camera

Today OP is not a faggot

am I the only one starting to fall in love with OP right now

Panties in ass.

goddamn you're quite sexy. would love to see anything you're willing to share.

Nah she's pretty sexy

Hell yeah babe, now put your volleyball shorts on and show us how your ass looks in them.

i've been in love with her ever since she did the fake cum in ass photo i requested

she does seem quite pliable

Take pics in your volleyball tights or some other sexy clothing.

Can you do more poses in your volleyball gear? Your behind looks mesmerizing

sharpie in urethra

Spit on your tits so it looks like cum you fucking skank.

i would make you toss my salad. im very hairy and never manscape
but im a gentleman so i'd let you choose what sauce to use.
I will be doing my chris rock impression of the prison voice.

How many guys have you fucked so far at 20?

Boring. You just refuse to put stuff in your ass.

i would take that ass on a date

write "fartmuncher" on your forehead

This. You can't be a Sup Forums camwhore if you're not going to put a sharpie or something up your ass. Take this vanilla shit to Reddit.

Post your snap

i would wear your underwear on my head like a facemask after you came back from a jog.

play with my prostate maybe?

i already did a sharpie but i can't fit anything bigger bc i don't usually put things in my ass

Keep going with this. Love those little shorts on you. Do you wear them out a lot?

Were you ever raped? Do you want to be? Why the rape related requests?

I want to cuddle with you. :o)

What's your major in college user?

I want to lay you on your back and fuck you raw with your feet in my mouth.

kek

after giving yourself a thoruogh enema. i'd love to toy your ass and fuck your ass so that im pulling out and shoving back in repeatedly so that you make involuntary farting noises, and i will tell you what a disgusting whore you are for making them, yet i will keep making you do them.

then i'd pump small amounts of air in your butt with a pump and ask you to fart in my face with your now gaping creamylubed asshole

Fuck your pussy with something dick size

can someone post the sharpie? I missed the other threads

nice ass user. is it your volleyball dress?
or what sports you play besides watersports?

KEK! The State of the Universities. There is literally no respect to them anymore apart from STEM and a few remarkable persons.

so fine. more ass no clothes please

side of your face plz

you like male facesitting bb? im basically a hairy ogre. i'd shower for you tho

what a good whore you are...

do slutty degrading poses, cunt. Let us see how nasty you are.

No. I'm usually pretty level headed but I'm thirsty as a virgin for her right now.

yeah i do in the summer
It just turns me on lol... i love being abused

Snapchat?

Oh my god keep posting in those my dick is diamonds

tell us how you like to be abused.

here is the link to the other thread, its in there

You ever been tied down and throat fucked until your vision starts to dim? I like to choke a girl with a dildo while fucking her -- it's like a Choose Your Own Adventure of cunt tightness.

How do you like to be abused?

you better not be a fucking coalburner.
i wouldn't even bother to abuse you if that were the case, just ostracize

that link is dead my friend

I for one have still not considered what I'd do to her. I haven't even fapped to her pics for crying out loud. I suppose, with a woman with as fine of an ass as hers, I'd probably make her fall in love with me through my skills at intimacy and bonding. She'd eventualy want to become so close to me that she'd decide that handing herself over completely would be the next best thing for her to do. You'd be surprised what women will do for a man if he has the right words. Then, I'd take her, near to me and pressing fervently against her hips, we'd swim in bliss for as far as the arousal could take us. Then, I suppose, I'd leave her and regret it a few years after. And then forget about her completely as with all great pleasures.

This. I want video

i wish

>i love being abused
my perfect type of girl. I'd throatfuck you till u puke all over my cock

Post your lips. Not your whole face just your lips and chin.

Keep those on, but pull them aside and show your pussy. Then start fingering youselfnwith them still pulled to the side

Show face

Found the virgin.

i would cum on the ass of your shorts and make you go to the corner store to fetch me a snack

Well get to work then. Do you own a dildo? See how far you can get it down your throat. I know you don't want to show us your face, but if you mark the depth with your sharpie, it'll be very clear that it's been used.

user you're supposed to make me want to abuse you, not submit to you

Now finger yourself like that. I'd fuck you just like that

Moar feet pics user? I'm close to cumming

pee for us, bitch

At least have her spit on them to simulate cum

lel. Nope, I just have taste and like to go on conquests to get the girl. Believe me, hard sex without intimacy is tasteless. Call me vanilla if you like, but that's the best flavor imo. Besides, I'm always handling at least two women at a given time. It's not like I have GENUINE feelings towards most if not all women.

Show asshole like that

whew lad. That's one ugly pussy but theses virgins will think you're a goddess

I'd put my had around your throat a choke you while I dog fuck you.

that's not OP faggot

Start a chaturbate, i'll tip the shit out of you .

You fucking lifeless slut looking for attention and posting shit for neckbeard faggots fapping, kys

But write "roro" on your ass or tits

Fag detected. Bought the roastie meme

KYS WHITEKNIGHT BETA ORBITER. FUCKS LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WOMEN THINK THEIR PUSSYS ARE WORTH MORE THAN THEY ACTUALLY ARE.

Sorry i didn't mean virgin, you sound like a faggot, my man

now post one self fisting.
bonus points for DP self fisting

You're a dirty slut who needs to be bound and gang fucked. Now do something the fake sluts won't

Dildo in pussy
Pull out
Dido in mouth

Post faster you retarded whore. Are you fucking retarded it takes like three seconds to snap a photo

She's boring and won't even put a dildo in her ass

dildo b4

could you go anal with that? Post a picture?

Where the fuck is my piss content whore? Worthless piece of meat, youd be lucky to lick my cum up from the floor.

What are you 7?
If i pay for pussy how does that make me a whiteknight ?

tried to make myself throw up but i haven't eaten since breakfast heres some spit

Is everyone here bi. They seem obsessed with ass play

How would you describe my gfs ass? Wyyd?

Why in the fuck do you have shorts on. Take them off now you stupid fucking cunt.