youtu.be/sNXohNU3tWo
youtube.com/watch?v=xSAp-QCHj_A&list=WL&index=47
youtube.com/watch?v=Il0-dXYmJ6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weak bait

youtube.com/watch?v=lY7xhnJtlkE

weak bait

kek

DC wil never allow their heroes to wear such strange outfits or have bright colors in their movies. and people say marvel doesnt take risks.

wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=zJfIg8fXM-w

There's only 1 guy in a superhero suit there.

m8 what the fuck are you talking about

Man I almost forgot how good the first Avengers movie was. Cheesy and silly, sure, but it's without a doubt the best superhero team up movie ever made.

I cried in the theater during this scene. I had been waiting to see Thor and Red Hair Lady and Purple Arrow in a movie together my whole life.

i don't see how that's a party

*ba dum tsh*

not
>i thought she was with you

maybe if you're a child.

Kys

>That's my secret, Captain. I can control my powers when it's convenient to the plot.
B R A V O W H E D O N

you could comfortably lower that bar a few notches

Capeshit will never be anything but capeshit.

Just wait till the JLA group shot.

Why are Black Widow and Hawkeye there? What do they actually contribute to the Avengers?

Hawkeye is so fucking forced. At least Widow is hot. If it wasn't for 1 retarded interview not even Sup Forums would "care"

Some of Cap's lines are hard to top. Everyone else is snarky trash.

>Phony Snark: Does anybody remember when I put a missile through a portal, in New York City? We were standing right under it. We're the Avengers, we can bust weapons dealers the whole doo-da-day, but how do we cope with something like that?

>Cap: Together.

>Snark: We'll lose

Cap: We'll do that together too.

----

>If you launch those helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way. Unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot. But the price of freedom is high. It always has been. And it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not.

Hawkeye shot down a lot of aliens while doing recon

Why does this look so fake? It's like the Star Wars prequels. Same problem with the final fight in BvS, it's a bunch of actors standing in a big green box and it looks fake as shit. Why do they do this? Just fucking film on location.

So why does he use a bow? I would assume his whole thing is that he has great aim. Why not use a gun? It's a superior weapon in every capacity.

I thought it was good, until I caught a repeat on cable, it was cheesy.

All shitposting and memes aside, Cap is pretty fucking cool and one of the best (if not the best) characters in the MCU.

I re-watched Avengers again a few months back, really enjoyed it and had a lot of good stuff going on, but poor Chris Evans, every time that suit came on screen it was just awful.

That said, the newer ones are pretty great.

>Thor and Red Hair Lady and Purple Arrow
lol

>why does this scene with many generic alien henchmen and guys in mech suits and demigods and shit look fake

>avengers
>a guy with a sniper rifle could kill the entire team

Bravo marvel

youtu.be/sNXohNU3tWo
But we already have.

but hulk tried to kill himself and failed with a gun

This is precisely what's wrong with DC's Superman. Cap's the kind of guy you'd fight with in a battle. Superman's the kind of guy you'd actively try to get away from.

Not in Hawkeye's case. He has a multitude of arrows ranging from explosive arrows, grappling hook arrows, net arrows, arrows that shoot electricity, y'know crazy shit like that. A gun would be worse in combat

>"we"
This isn't Sup Forumseddit you cinematically bankrupt child of IMDB

Compare this majesty to the lame group shot found in bvs.

>why does the shitty movie look like shit

I really did hate this piece of shit.

You can just tell that was green screened.

Pure VA cinema

Videogames

>Avengers 1
>good
Not even top 5 MCU.

And fuck off back to plebbit with your companywar shit, OP.

What's wrong with Batman's head? It looks like a pimple that's about to pop

I should add, the little heart to heart that Vision and Ultron had in the woods was oddly good. If they had more one on one, character based scenes instead of this "big event/big villain who we barely beat" bullshit all the time, the movies might actually be legitimately good films.

That scenes cringey as fuck

Those monsters

Just because 5 movies were better than it doesn't make it bad.

Hell, even the #10 Marvel movie is still a good step above a lot of shit that gets shoveled out Hollywood each year.

Hacks. Who the fuck does that?

Nice buzzword

nice buzzword

DC will never allow their heroes to be heroes

>That Alan Silvestri score.

Are you guys serious? You REALLY think this was a good movie? Even the big fight was boring as fuck the only good scene was when tony guides the missle back into space
>hurrrrr DC
nobody mentioned DC stop being a paranoid faggot

Only Half the Team.

Nice buzzword, buzzword

Nice argument

spotted the pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=xSAp-QCHj_A&list=WL&index=47

Nice argument, buzzword

They ended up not getting as many on-location days in Manhattan as they wanted to. I think it was an issue of time.

Aw are you mad others don't agree with you lmao. The movie is sub par at best get over it

Best under the MCU banner:

>Winter Soldier
>Iron Man
>Civil War

Best comic book shit overall:

>The Dark Knight
>Dredd
>Hellboy
>TMNT (1990)
>Watchmen
>Spider Man 1 and 2 (Raimi)

Buzzword argument, nice

>Just fucking film on location.
Sweet budgetary proposal there, movie wizard

I don't think it's ever going to be topped.

Get rid of Watchmen, include Hellboy 2 and you'd be right on.

>Bitches don't know about my peeny and balls
Why is he so based?

Yup looks sub par to me thanks for clarifying it my man! Cheers!!

Aw are you mad others don't agree with you lmao. The movie fantastic get over it

Haphazard editing or not I am sure Suicide Squad has a better scene since it actually looks like a film and not a tv commercial

MCU heroes are actual selfless heroes that want to protect people, DCEU superheroes aren't heroes, they're selfish assholes who only cares about their own business.

>Dat denial.
That's why I love this board
Shit writes itself

>still crying
Never change Sup Forums

Nobody's crying lol you're just being laughed at but hey! Think whatever you want buddy

DC will never top this scene.

Despite not being a fan of the character, Whedon has given Cap some good material in the second one.

You're both fucking losers chill out

>Nobody's crying
Nobody but you

Does Captain America always ride around on Ironman's back?

>That amazingly bad composited action essentials 2 4k fire

Avenger was such an awful movie. Thank god Marvel had Captain America because all their other shit is fucking garbage.

>Why is he so based?
Daily reminder

>RT fags rolling in hot!
I guess now no one can say anything.

why do they always make Cap a clown in the Avengers movies. I don't get it

How come Suicide Squad isn't on there?

Not directed by Snyder.

So it's a director comparison and not just Marvel v DC?

For starters, a strong jaw and scalemail are too heteromasculine. Don't want him to look like a holy warrior for all things white male with the wings either.

The scale armor wouldn't look all that good in live action.

BASED Joss

I should clarify I mean The Dark Knight Trilogy and both Hellboy movies.

I guess Watchmen isn't really that integral.

TMNT was just so perfect from a story and pacing standpoint. Their being driven back into the sticks and that whole part of the movie was great.

>nobody mentioned it

Yeah, and you did.

The only good capeshitters are Comedian and Rorschach.

/r/ing the Joss Whedon feminist walrus comic

Nah

DC fucked up going with Snyder

That's more of a sympton of the first one, in the sequel he had good moments and best fight scene with Ultron.

youtube.com/watch?v=Il0-dXYmJ6Y

One at least has the excuse of having been brought up that way by a turbo feminist mother.
The other has his closet lesbian producer wife breathing down his neck on set trying to ensure he only hires skeletons to frail for his dick.

Other than Evans everyone in the MCU seems like faggots.