Slavic men are ug-

Slavic men are ug-

our ukrainians from Misiones (people with surnames than end in uk) tend to be good looking imo.

I've met just a family with ukrainian surname, holy shit, everyone was +8/10 blonde and with light hair

with light eyes*

ugly subhumans

We handsome now!

Handsome intellectuals.

ugric, yes saddly.

slavs are all ugly shitfaced orcs
i wish i was born in one of those richer slavshit countries
i could fuck myself through half of the country, grow up and move to Greece

No on actually thinks in real life. IRL Slavs are seen as masculine and handsome men. They're not pussy faggots like your average nordcuck. Slavic men are the best

Well, the whole Russian gopnik stuff in the internet and Hollywood movies kind of ruined the reputation of all Slavs. Before that, we only imagined them as Ivan Dragos and Ivan Dankos, they were seen as manly and tough, now they're seen as sneaky criminals.

they are seen as ugly subhumans

they were always ugly shitfaces

>Says the turkroach

Their dictator is a sneaky criminal so it stands to reason

I am a Greek

Quiet, Turk.

subhuman
this thread becomes too gay

No you're not ikibey

fuck off Iki, go be a greek somewhere else

There was some Russian guy in my school who had a 8/10 face and very light blue eyes.
Only bad thing is that he was a manlet. But he grew in the last years and is now average height.

Ye, but manly sneaky criminals. This accent is the shit fám lot of people like it

>manly sneaky criminals
it seems so

They are filthy subhu-

t. Greek (turkroach)

t. Slavomír Novák

I am a Greek

Nah, he's just so insecure that he doesn't believe anyone but a slav male could claim that Slav men are hot.

that's sad, slavic men are underrated af

I know, I'm right there with you.

good taste

I wish I had a slavic bf

do romanians count as slavs?

genetically probably, but don't tell them

>subhumans are the best

no

>subhumans
but we're not talking about black men user

Duda a qt

Can't let the thread die!!!

who's that? Do you have the name?

I tried to google search it, but I had no results desu

sad, but still, thanks.

This guy is Latvian I think

this sexy montenegrin desu

rest in peace, sweet boi.

>Yelchin was born March 11, 1989, in Leningrad, Soviet Union (now Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation).[5][6] His parents, Irina Korina and Viktor Yelchin, were pair figure skaters who were celebrities and stars of the Leningrad Ice Ballet for 15 years.[7][8] His family is Jewish; in the USSR, they were subjected to religious and political oppression.[7][9][10] Yelchin had said: "My grandparents suffered in ways I can't even begin to understand under Stalin.

he didn't even slavic

Jews and Slavs are one and the same.