Doesn't smoke weed

>doesn't smoke weed
>thinks weed should be legalized

Pick one, Sup Forums

>weedlmao

I see/fell no harm about it besides the memory problems, but other than that it's ok

bump

I don't suck dicks, OP, but I support your plight to be recognized as a human being.

>I don't suck dicks

Of course you do.

I do suck dicks and I don't support your plight to be recognised as a human being

I don't smoke weed, and I think it should be legal. 1v1 me IRL, fag.

Prove it.

It's one or the other.

I don't smoke dick but I support your plight of memory problems.

That isn't a dichotomy nigga
Your thread is already doomed to be stomped out

>That isn't a dichotomy nigga

Prove it, bitch.

this is retarded it's making my brain tickle.

Successful troll is successful I guess.

>isn't deepthroating a chad's glock
>believes suicide should be legal.

pick one op

Why not both?

if weed was legal most of the people would soon come to realize how bad it actually is to use it too often and the majority of them would most likely quit after a short period of time
>tl;dr ppl would give it up sooner and govt wouldn't make much money

im about to roll a big fat spliff and suck on it like my names Madeline Mccan

Going through cock withdrawal?

nah i literally get paid to sit around smoking weed and do anything really, just all stoned.

Way to live you fuckin under achiever

>I like to suck on things because I'm a fucking fag

Please die of AIDS.

Jealous? must be its not like im a scumbag or anything, 18 in basement i mean its mostly just testing i get to do effects over gradual time and how intense the high is the mood it gives and any other effects that should be noted.

>anything i don't do should be illegal?
fucking shit for brains

>I'm a fucking shit for brains

Probably from smoking so much weed.

That dude is such a tool, he NEEDS to be medicated. He's like a puppy with two peeters and not enough paws to rub them, he's WAY to fucking excitable to be a pothead....yet, he is.

nigga jolie olie used to be abusive drinker and roll with gangs and says that weed keeps him away from drinking hence not causing problems

I think all drugs should be legal. They will be made by big pharma companies. This will totally undercut the cartels, gangs, and organized crime rings. The widespread availability will slash the prices. Now just have a warning label and legislation that says no medical care for overdoses and any provable DUO will carry extreme punishment and we're good. Hundred billion dollar prison industry would have lobbyists fighting against this tooth and nail though.

>isn't gay
>tolerates gay people

>doesn't go to space
>supports space programs

>isn't christian
>believes in god

>doesn't make youtube videos
>thinks youtube policy is bullshit

>doesn't like pizza
>thinks pizzas should be legal

Aauugghhh
(Yes I took it)

I don't smoke week because in my career I am hair tested and urine tested at total random. Yet i still think it should be legal to do on my off days, no different from drinking. Fuck off OP. High school loser.

I used to smoke weed, quit because of my job (and it was draining my motivation), but it does have real benefits that should be taken advantage of and should at the very least be decriminalized.

both, don't care about faggots who smoke weed, they should be able to do it if they want, but im fucking tired of hearing about it, you guys are almost as bad as vegans

We should be illegal
last time 2 states legalized it cartels couldnt make money off it so they amped up heroin production
plus some people cant handle it and last thing we need is a bunch of high retards walking around all the time

I'll bet the cartels themselves are controlling some (if not many) of the legal pot shops.

Why should you have to? People are free to do as they please. If you wanna destroy your body with heroin as a hypothetical. Who am I to say you can't? You have free will, exercise it.

>some people can't handle it

Some people can't handle their liquor then get behind a wheel and slaughter a family. But I guess that's okay. Kek

It's not, and nobody said it was.