They're not gonna leave it in the film, are they?

They're not gonna leave it in the film, are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_zB0Zcx98Co?t=1m55s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Of courshe!

Nolan has no concept of natural human behavior or social cues, probably doesnt even notice it.

Funny how you're not brave enough to post this somewhere with people who would call your ass out. Nolan is God.

IT WAS ME WINSTON
THE AUTHOR OF ALL THE BEF'S PAIN

I can think of somewhere, it starts with an R. You should maybe go back.

>not laughing at the face of death

whats wrong with this, are they not convincing? never been in a war

>me on the right, straight chillin

What is his characters name?

The majority of the BEF retreating at this point were lads that had been getting their shit slapped by the Germans for about 5 weeks

It's not impossible that somebody would find the irony of almost escaping just to get your life ended by a Ju-87 miles away from home funny

That would probably be my reaction. Seems authentic

this is the truth

this squaddie is obviously a vet, probably even fought in ww1

I'm just looking forward to the inevitable Bane?! moment

Yikes they even look the same.

How kino will this be?

negative 10 on the kino scale

>Fools Who Laugh at Death

warkino/10

Real answer: there's a chance. The title sequence shot in the original Interstellar teaser wasn't in the movie. In retrospect, it makes sense they didn't use it, maybe it was a trailer only shot. Maybe that's the same case with this one.

WHAT A TERRIBLE DIRECTOR, EVERYONE KNOWS THE TRAILERS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE A CONDENSED VERSION OF THE FILM THAT GIVES AWAY EVERY CHARACTER AND PLOT AND TWIST AND EVEN THE FINAL CONCLUSION MINUS THE LAST FIVE MINUTES BEFORE THE CREDITS THAT ARE JUST LEAD UP TO A POTENTIAL SEQUEL.

no one is saying that

there's some kid fighting the giggles in what's supposed to be a harrowing moment

where is harry styles?

see

Even if the actor meant to portray that kind of shellshock (which he didn't), the fact that everyone online made fun of his reaction and singled it out means that he failed

see

Or we just now live in a retarded culture that thinks it's "EPIC" to filter everything through 12 layers of sarcasm and irony.

Nolan confirmed kino. Sup Forums BTFO

It's simply sloppy, he's made these kinds of mistakes before.

he's a german spy, happy that his intelligence has been received and put into action

nolan is a master of little details like this

youtu.be/_zB0Zcx98Co?t=1m55s

the best mistake in the movie. poor extras.

bump

whats some good warkino lads

Thin Red Line
Apocalypse Now

A Bridge Too Far
The Longest Day

Dunkirk.

Why doesn't Nolan know how to direct extras?

Upham or Jebediah

These are the only options

this nigga gets it

this

Nolan extras are the best thing to happen to Kino.

HOW DO YOU KNOW HE WASN'T CRYING HIS INTESTINES OUT OF HIS ASS WHEN HE CROUCHED??!!

>OH boy this is the part with the ancient ww2 planes! My favourite! Oooh look I'm ducking down! Oh no guise! Bullets! Aaaaaahahahaha XD