Pixel thread

Pixel thread

Have we given up or some shit?

Whats our plan? I've been here since 2008 and never seen Sup Forums lose to another online group this easily....

Get your shit together and lets reclaim our clover

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@-309,-730
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's the most boring as fuck 'raid' ever done

Boring as fuck? Yes it is.

Embarrassing as fuck if we let reddit and spics beat us? FUCK YES even more so than it is boring

Sup Forums is weak. commies won.

Agreed

link idiot

pixelcanvas.io/@-309,-730
discord gg/zUuYfzc

I have my doubts that you've been here any longer that a few years if this dumb shit is that important to you.

"We're being beat by reddit, how embarrassing".
Fucking please. They also beat us at a lot of things, most of them really fucking stupid. Who cares?

*puts on ISIS vest*
>ready for pixelwar
>phone, 2 laptopts - A VM on each - let's fucking reclaim the clover for kek!
>run_DEATHTOREDDIT&SPICS.exe

Wow.
Everything in this OP made me so sad.

> Have we given up or some shit?
We? And since when has a band of mongoloids from Sup Forums ever managed to do anything for a sustained period of time?
There usually only a few people doing shit whilst everyone else just sits and watches and pretends posting "lulz" in a thread is contributing.
That's how it's always been.

> Whats our plan?
It's your thread...

> I've been here since 2008 and never seen Sup Forums lose to another online group this easily....
Then you haven't been around

> another online group
> another
> online group
What the fuck does this even mean? Sup Forums is not an online group. What is an online group anyways?
Sup Forums is an image board, nothing more and nothing less. It is not some secret club or internet underground hangout.

This guy :)

>begin deathmarch - feelsgood.jpeg

This guy says everything I'm thinking.

Also, pixelcanvas is boring. I'm still helping but it feels like work.

its more effort trying to get over getting beaten by niggers fags and reddit kek

replace fuck for heil keep the Sup Forums inside the clover

Praise the void.

There is no us. There is no me. There is no Sup Forums. There is no we. There is only the void.

>and spics

Mexican flag was eliminated. They're trying again, but no one likes mexico, it'll die.

I came here when i heard of #cuts4beiber
>shit was great

Im not taking this too seriously, but since it seems to be our main objective this past week after we destroyed shia's hwndu streams, its kind of retarded that we lose a simple pixel game right after we successfully STAR TRACKED A FUCKING FLAG...

yeah listen to this nigga praise the PURPLE VOID!

Is there bots or something? Every time I try to draw dicks on the pokemon, it gets fixed instantly.

All will be consumed by the void.

All will be cleansed by the void.

Praise the void.

fag

You know what to do

This pixel fiasco is the ultimate proof Sup Forums is dead. People have been saying "hurr Sup Forums is dead" every year for the past decade I've been here, but now it's actually true. Never in my life have I seen such a pathetic display of weakness, there's nothing left here but bots and summerfags

anyone care to explain why the spics are supporting a chinese manufacturer?
Is there some meme i missed?

Sup Forums isn't dead just unorganized as fuck
I dont think it will be how it used to be - not even a year ago user

They're SDLG

but we have altered the D into an O.

It stands for something in mexican..like the chasers of fat or something

Niggers

Also blue user here, just made this on solg's banner

I have a hunch that very soon, Sup Forums is going to get out done by some site and take the path of myspace...
When this happens, there will be 2 possibilities:

1.Sup Forums will just fade away and become another dead imageboard

Or

2. With the major decrease in anons, Sup Forums will regain its old ways (or something close to it) when raids were childs play and rebuild itself gaining fame, creating a cycle of autism

praise the void faggit

Void sucks ass

top kek preferably the second then momentus autism waves gloabally >feelsgood.png