Hey Sup Forums how're you doing tonight?

Hey Sup Forums how're you doing tonight?

head kinda hurts

Oh hi friend, I'm sorry.

how are you, user?

Im doing alright, could be better but, not too much to complain about. Thanks for asking.

still kicking eh? been up to anything?

I might be up for a promotion at work if that counts hahah

more money is more good, as they say. what kind of job?

Boring legal stuff, if all goes well I'll be my lawfirm's new bookkeeper.

hey that's pretty neat. you can be judge, jury, and executioner.

Mhm, hopefully everything goes well hahaha. What about yourself? Have anything going on user?

>me
>doing things
very funny. does going for a bath in a couple hours count as stuff going on?

Just get skype, cam with each other, and kiss already, geeze.

I mean, you're doing me than me currently user.

well normally there's more people so it's not quite the same. i'm down for kissing cuties tho.

>you're doing me
lewd (^:

and no i don't think that's true

I don't know if this is supposed to be a shota thread or an avatarfag thread, but if it's supposed to be a shota thread at least post something other than the same 3 characters, preferably rough and rapey stuff :^)

it's meant to be an user asking people how they're doing thread

And yet you're both responding to each other with shota avatars

I meant more than >>

haha i got that, but i still don't agree. what are you doing rn?

Currently? Listening to kids complaining over psn.

playing a game?

Just got my wrist stitched back together... hospital bought that i just did it by accident... guess i know where i went wrong (time to an hero)

My friend asked me to get Friday the 13th hahah so that's what I'm playing.

never heard of it, what kind of game is it? horror i presume.

if you're going to commit suicide you may as well do it in a cool way. cutting your wrists is uninspired.

user, what's wrong?

im not in a position where i have access to a gun... od'ing seems too fucked for me... and im scared that if i hang myself, my neck wont break and ill suffocate.

Ever play Dead by Daylight? It's like that. One person plays as Jason and attempts to kill all the councilors and everyone else tries to escape.

What said. Do it in a cool way, get some strong but thin wire, thin enough it can cut, secure it to something at the top of a building, make sure there's at least like 30 feet of it left over, tie the other end tightly around your neck, then superglue your hands to the side of your head so after you jump off it decapitates you and it looks like you ripped your own head off.

those are uninspired too. why not try to break the water speed record? 85% of people that have tried to break it have died.

nope, never played that either. sounds pretty neat though.

*slit wrist user here*
heres a basic rundown on my life:
19 | 5'9 | 250pounds (110kg) | weaboo neckbeard who is a closet faggot and works illegally as a dish washer for $30 a week... (20 of which goes to smokes)

be a non-closested fag and maybe having a bf will give you a reason to live

*slit wrist fag here*
idk bro... family is super religious and im not sure if a bf will bring me up. i think id just bring him down...

As bland as things seem user, there's always something you can do to try and get a leg up. I'm sure you've already tried applying to different places and to stop smoking and don't worry, I'm not going to lecture you on that. All I can advise to do what makes you happy and not to push yourself too hard. One day at a time user.

well you never know until you try it

so go get you a cute bf

*slit wrist fag*
>checked
yeah bro... thats how ive been going... but my shitty mental state / life has started effecting my family... which is way worse than the actual depression could ever be.

It is. It's pretty fun and follows the movies somewhat to a point for a video game like this.

*wrists slit faggio*
everyone around my area are just married truckers looking for hookups... not really my tyoe, kek

I'm sorry to hear that user. Hurting my family is something I'm not able to do. Have you tried maybe picking up a hobby? Something to distract suicidal and/or depressing thoughts?

too bad i haven't properly played games in a couple years, nothing has grabbed me recently.

*slit wrist fag*
>checked again
got into comp games / warhammer40k and other stuff. but a lack of money lead to a lack of continuous interest...

Do you like survival / base building style games?

i slit my wrist too
twice
i like to think of it as my 21st birthday gift to myself from my mother and father.
i am a fucking power plant of rage, depression, sadness, anxiety, and self doubt.
somehow, i'm still here and well, dont know why, but i feel that everything gets better with time.
even though i dont know when/why/how it's going to get better.
it just will, i guess.

well i played minecraft a ton years ago

If you liked minecraft you might like 7 days to die, they're actually fairly similar

im not even sure how i feel anymore man

like i want to shoot myself in the head

how are you?

is that the isometric zombie one? or the 3d zombie one?

OP it's morning, get fckn rekt son

No amount of alcohol and drugs can keep my rage down anymore

I'm not sure exactly what you mean with that question. The jist is, you build a base, or fortify an existing one, and defend it, you have to keep yourself fed, hydrated, temperate, you level up and can up skills, but my favorite part is that you can destroy basically everything in the environment, including the environment itself, you can dig trenches as a defense or make your own mine.

Comp games? You could try something like Overwatch.

Why's that user?

Your rage? What's been bothering you user?

Im sorry user.

ah yeah i've seen that game before. probably not my type of game though

I try to convince myself daily that everything is worth something. Even if it doesn't seem like it.
I push forward because I don't have a fucking choice. Imagine that?
It's not even my choice what I do in life.
It's all backed by my parents and I'm 23 years old.
I can't even work because i shit blood and can barely walk on some days.
So I sit at home on most days, alone, jerk off, eat some food, play some vidya, etc.
I've been in college 5 years now.
That cycle has been my go to since high school. I feel like I can't leave my situation and when I try i run into so many obstacles that drain my finances, health, and motivation.
I wonder if there was one woman in my life, just a single woman friend, who had my back, if my outlook or life would have turned out differently.
Sad when you're 23 and only have 2 friends to regularly hang out to smoke/drink with.
No female friends.
Just my mother, father, and the two amigos I chill with.

alright. I'm trying to sort out my life right now. I need to find what I want to do with my life. finally got a full nights rest last night

I got jumped about two years ago I got set up by my best friend I was in a coma for almost a month

Go away.

I see. I'm sorry user. That's terrible.

rude and unnecessary

Sounds like you're not too bad off user. Good shit.

Go away.

Fuck off. I want to see the ya know.

>manlet
>small dick
>no social skills
>pretty dumb
>clumsy
>forgetful
>not good at math
> not creative
>basically no future anyway you look at it

Morning for me, but I'm slightly annoyed. Trying to get a handle for Green Lantern on Injustice 2, and getting my ass kicked in the process.

bump

i'll bump you, user.

pls

bit gay but sure

kys