Why dont men prefer skinny chicks anymore? What happened to nice tits and perky little ass

Why dont men prefer skinny chicks anymore? What happened to nice tits and perky little ass

Some of us still do.

still prefer myself, women fell for the thicc meme and perpetuated it

I do. Nothing gets me harder than a 105 pound chick. Sadly the Jewish media has convinced men to want "THICC" (obese) chicks.

wow thats relieving to hear that im not alone. i figured everyone has been brainwashed by this point.

Stop oppressing big beautiful womyn! HAES!

Feminism cucked the minds of our youth to think THICC (obesity) was hot because whiny landwhales were able to socially engineer nu males into finding fat chicks attractive making the general consensus that fat=good
But the rich and successful still fuck skinny attractive women because the feminist pussy holds no power over them.

She's hot, MOAR! Do you have any pics taken from a normal angle?

You go ahead and settle for chicks with little boobs and little asses. Don't even feel the need to wonder why I want a perky fat ass to fuck.

whats normal lol

Fat women's pussies smell like a landfill. Never again.

thats her again

>perky little ads
>little

There's your problem. And humans haven't for most of existence. Go to an art museum to gain knowledge rather than project your inferior preferences on everyone else.

I like skinny chicks. My gf is 5'10 135. But it's literally a biological indicator of less estrogen during development and weak androgen receptors. I.e. shitty genes.

Good goy. Yes, go after that THICC chick. Big, beautiful women are what you need.

>Everyone in this board saying chicks who aren't really skinny with little asses or tits are fat

Get help

awww well she doesnt want you either

For me personally it's not that I'm any less attracted to them, but more so that they're just getting more and more hard to want to be around. You're expected to actually "so something" so to speak for skinnier chicks. Chubbier girls know what they have to lose and expect a lot less. Also easier to manipulate chubby girls into following your personal shit which makes the relationship much easier.

this

Yes just look at these fine specimens.

>thinks a chick with cow tits and a giant ass isn't fat
Good goy

I want her

>thinks a chick who can naturally maintain a healthy BMI has "shitty genes"
Good goy

>False dichotomies everywhere

Just fuck dudes, you don't deserve to fuck women with this attitude. Skinny or otherwise. Later, losers.

>Thinks bmi isn't outdated horseshit

Most skinny chicks have unhealthy bmi's btw. My gf grew up being told she was in "danger". She wasn't even anorexic or anything.

I'd take a skinny bitch anyday

moor!

Well duh BMI is retarded. But even BMI says a 5'10, 135 pound chick is normal weight. That guy is a faggot for thinking she is too thin due to shitty genes.

it's hooman naytur u stoopit iriot
>rook eet up

Skinny bitches all day every day.

Probably embarrassed by his or his girlfriend's weight problem

Definetly his weight problem, because his girlfriend doesn't have a weight problem.

She wasn't that height/weight growing up, dumbass. People have growth spurts then put on weight later. She's also had huge boobs her whole life (32DDD) so take that into consideration as well.

still like them hate flabby tits and asses

I'm 6'1 and 165, and also grew up below the bmi threshold. Our trivia name is toothpicks.

Damn nigga you're the real life Shaggy.

that is a body i'd love to fuck

Wait. You are complaining about dating a tall, thin chick who has big tits? I hope she dumps you, faggot.

"Man the harpoon!"

no disgusting cows for me, thank you.

that D-cup bosom won't look so nice in 20 years, it'll be flabby pancake hangers. B cup or smaller to stay perky.

He wasn't complaining, faggot.

That's all I look for in a woman

Moar

sad how i can top that, im 6'3 145lbs

Today's average female in size.

y'all are sad. i am 6'7" 121 pounds

You guy's are helpless. I am 5'4" 89 Pounds

But you are fatter than him:

sweatty ass bitch bet that shit stinks nigga

I like them a lot
I don't like fat people
and those "thicc" women gonna get fat when they gonna be over 30 years old

^
This

Women whith male legs

I perfer all chicks, exept fat ones.... Or maybe even anorexic ones...

Because sliding your cock into this is so much better.

Or this

or this

It just doesnt get any better

Niggers happened. I still like beautiful women. This whole "thicc" shit has gone to far. Most of these "chubby" girls are just fat as well. Bring back the perky tits and asses.

what do you honestly think of my tits?

they are fine ones! I do like

honestly? I'd like to cum on them

they look good but I prefer smaller.

Very nice but they need to be much bigger

Acceptance

Spit on them and post a pic to show it is you

theyre too big? is it just the angle? i really thought i have small boobs

Too skinny.

Perfect.

>tfw no qt3.14thinspogf

there is a difference between thicc, fat, chubby, and obese btw.

obese, not thick.

Angle made them look bigger yeah. Yours are nice, still maybe a bit big for my ideal. I mean don't get me wrong I'd gf you in a second. What size are they?

Both are too fat

Tbh I like petite and thicc.