Just going to leave this here

just going to leave this here

Other urls found in this thread:

patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2015/01/22/yes-the-bible-does-say-to-kill-infidels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>just going to leave this here
I don't believe in god

SO FUCK EVERY RELIOGION IN THE WORLD
I'm islamafobic
Chritianfpbic
Hindufobic
Jewfobic
Budistfobic
Cotolicfobic

I need common sense and education to know the difference between right and wrong not religion

I think that the people whould have a PERSONAL religion, without create groups, beacuse, If this happen they whouldnt talk shit about religion with others, cause all of them are going to have a diferent shit under himself religion, and needs to accept the others, and it is all, never talk about religion, everybody do it by himself only.

Oh, and I'm not part of a religion, or this shitty.

>666 trips

What does this mean?

How can I be as cool as you?

patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2015/01/22/yes-the-bible-does-say-to-kill-infidels/

Shit I just noticed now
God must hate me

The devil has you, son.
Turn to God, my nigga.

This isn't the first time I got 666 trips
One time was talking shit about Illuminati got 666
And a different time about religion got 666
And now again

maybe take the hint that you're on the path to hell

>I need education but can't spell "Christian", "Buddhist", "Catholic" or "phobic", nor do I know Catholicism is a form of Christianity

Maybe your a fagget

Mine says yall gay as hell.

Butthurt.????

>reliogion
>fobic
>chritian
>budist
>cotolic
>I need common sense and education
You need a fucking dictionary, mate

>Satan is in place of Christianity
I bet this isn't the symbolism you were going for you imbecile.

He was too euphoric to type properly.

Marxism is for stupid little babies who can't into ethics

You mean for highly educated people who exactly can into ethics and not personal greed.

You silly sod you.

Good man you are.

Do you want to know how I know that you are poor and lazy shitfuck?

No not really, because people don't attempt to get an education aren't people who's opinion I care about. :)

Even though this is b8, why can't everyone just get along? I mean Christ on a bike, if you just acknowledge facts and are open to discussion, why should anyone care if you believe in a god?

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

Yeah I admit I'm wrong and you are correct. North Korea just slipped into my mind and remembered me about the wonders of Marxism.

Did you even read the Old testament? Christianity is just as brutal and primitive as every other monotheistic religion. I was raised christian and everyone said I should read the Bible. But once I did I quickly realised that the people who say you should read the Bible never read it themselves. Most christians didn't. If they did there wouldn't be as many.

Dude wasnt that last one about submitting to your masters if you are enslaved because if you suffer for not having done anything wrong, then it is commendable as bravery? Honestly dont know tbh, dont know the others

Old testament was like, the sort of history before Jesus. Then Jesus comes along and is like, hey don't be dicks and so they nailed him to some wood.

>Marxism - a theory of political economy.
>Memeism - a false image of Marxism that uneducated internet addicts like you have about Marxism.
Know the difference.

Partially, yes, but Paul also believed the day of judgment was imminent, so he figured it was best for slaves to just hang in there another couple days and be raptured rather than starting some shit they wouldn't even have time to finish.

But before Jesus God was a bigger cunt than any human alive. Why should he change?

Good guy Paul tryna save them the effort

The whole idea of Jesus was so that he could experience the "plight of man" or some shit.

So only you have everything correctly figured out about Marxism and rest of the world is completely in the dark about it? Is this the >"It was never really implemented before!" b8 just in different approach?

First of all, Jesus is coeternal with the Father; there was no "Before Jesus" in that sense. Also, God says in Isaiah that he does not change. Not a counter argument, just random facts to perturb you.

Its a different approach yeah, ignore the b8

>believing the Old and New Testament Gods are the same
Nigga, do you even gnosis?

The Old Testament god is the evil Demiurge. Jesus speaks of the God beyond this world.

You might've gotten dubs but you sure don't know your Bible.

Perhaps you should read Exodus again. Also check out post >Claims to hate all religions
> gets 666 as trips

Either you're a Satanist or an Atheist. (You didn't mention any hatred for Satanists or Satanism. Only religions that view Satan as the bad guy. Of course you didn't mention Scientology either so who knows?)

>only you have everything correctly figured out about Marxism
I'm gonna blame this shit on American education.

You probably never heard about Althusser and like thousands of neo-marxists. Even the meme man Zizek?

It's not a dogma, you know. It's a theory that can change and improve. When taken dogmatically it creates Soviet Union or, if you spice it up with fairy tales and memes about the leader, North Korea.

>blame this shit on American education
I was born in Yugoslavia. I lived Marxism. So you can shove it in your ass.

Sowell on Marxism:

What Marx accomplished was to produce such a comprehensive, dramatic, and fascinating vision that it could withstand innumerable empirical contradictions, logical refutations, and moral revulsions at its effects. The Marxian vision took the overwhelming complexity of the real world and made the parts fall into place, in a way that was intellectually exhilarating and conferred such a sense of moral superiority that opponents could be simply labelled and dismissed as moral lepers or blind reactionaries. Marxism was – and remains – a mighty instrument for the acquisition and maintenance of political power.[

I'm popular today even if I failed on some parts in my comment from not reading what I wright
And if it was bait

the bible says you should kill the non beliver as well

it's also says it's okay with insest and lesbinism and slavery

islam says no to slavery

also jesus and chritians only accept jews and they will damn non belivers but in islam and mohamid has says on the day of judgement he will accept you also islam belives in jesus and christianity judism welll just go read on what they say hell jews crusified jesus lol

>666
>Hates all faiths

Also, why hating Bhuddists?
They dindu nuffin, are the peace itself and allows everyone to do Xmas and stuff even tho they are Bhuddists

LOL me too. I lived the good and bad of our coca-cola communism.

Now it's way worse, at least where I live, and people are nostalgic as fuck.

They hindu nuffin.

Funny, my one too

In japan didn't they kill Christians back I the day
Because their religion was more important

Hah

>Now it's way worse
I disagree and the facts are also pointing otherwise. Worker is more productive and better paid for it's job accordingly.

Let's unite.

>people are nostalgic as fuck
Let me guess? You are from Serbia? Correct?

But unemployment is higher and living standards are lower in many cases because of it.

>living standards are lower
No they aren't. Maybe in your corrupted shithole they are.

Ok

I thought Slovenians are nostalgic ones.

LOL
Nigga we doing just fine.

>in this moment I am euphoric

>Bosnians - kebab shithole
>Croatians - corrupted catholic shithole
>Serbs - corrupted orthodox shithole
>Slovenians - poor man's europe shithole
>Macedonians - the former republic of shithole
>Montenegrin - you can't zoom that far shithole

someone needs to screencap this trips of truth

The Most High is the ONLY God and there is none before or after him. He sent his son to redeem us from our fallen state which we entered in the Garden of Eden. The Jews would sacrifice animals Jesus was the final sacrifice and he was and is innocent. He was/is the bridge to eternal life. He saved me from drugs and death. I gave up money and fame for him one time I tried to sell my soul. When i started going somewhere with it and going down a destructive path He saved me. Following Jesus isn't following a book of restrictions for life. Sin brings death and those outside of the Body of Christ are cursed with death.
Believe in your heart he redeemed you and was raised from the dead after 3 days and you shall be saved. Do what he says. He's your God. He's also living and loving and protective of his children.
God is not the root of other religions. All religions do not lead to the same place. The Truth Shall Set You Free. Truth vs Falsehood
Light vs Darkness
Right vs wrong
Facts vs lies

>2017
>being a truthfag
It's like you don't even dream of losing virginity.

No thanks
It was bait
But then I realized I didn't even spell religion right

Incest is bad maybe people married relatives in the past because there weren't many options for them or something

It doesn't mean incest specifically is allowed in the New Testament

Yep. You're right. But with those pages it goes the other way.

Now, do we kill each other ?

YEAH

Religion.

Actually I fornicated a lot before I got saved and was on my way to becoming famous..I just decided to give up the world to gain eternal life and you can too

When a man and woman have sex they become one also, so no thanks. I've been tempted plenty I might want to and have opportunities to do so although as of now I hope future me prefers a righteous life.

The beast has spoken, there is no god, but the is the devil

Also that picture is blasphemous you should repent bro

Op must not have read the old testament
Bet he believes in it tho

It bothers me that they are shaking left hands..

>Actually I fornicated a lot before I got saved and was on my way to becoming famous..
... for lying about having fornicated.

Let's demonize Islam

huh

I don't know what you meant

I didn't tell you to believe me

Of course you didnt. And I drove a hummer before Satan offered me a deal...now I drive a Marauder!

Yes, let's!

false
and lol@ that jesus