Why are there so many trannies now? Where is this world going?

Why are there so many trannies now? Where is this world going?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/03/19/two-food-additives-found-to-have-estrogenlike-effects.aspx
ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1476-069X-11-S1-S8
theodora.com/anatomy/the_pineal_body.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

being male is undesirable i suppose.

hm wonder why.

>the internet I have confined myself to because I have no purpose or skills is an accurate reflection of reality

Everybody should make fun of OP for being this pathetic.

Natural selection works in mysterious ways.

Why? I'm not quite sure what you mean.

because you're looking for them

they've always been there

There is definitely more of them now, though they are still rare.

No. There are more and more trannies in the west every year. The pic was just bait.

Lying

They often freeze their sperm and have kids later.

All the xenoestrogens and shit that is pumped into mass produced chicken, beef, lamb, etc. throwing our endocrine systems off balance giving more guys gynecomastia, less facial hair and confusing the complete fuck out of every child and teenager regarding their sexuality and gender. Calcification of the pineal gland from excessive fluoride in toothpaste and water resulting in a disconnection with the spiritual world and acceleration of sexual development in coming of age children, hence the increasing proliferation of the sexualization of children in Western media, and regarding spirituality, the increasing of the shunning of religion and spirituality and the enforcement of scientism and physical materialism in the education system in Western culture.

>Where is this world going?
transsexual transylvania

Legitimately well-put.

Their like 0.4% of the US population, wtf are you talking about?

How bout that

Our cultures endless desire for integration and acceptance is normalizing mental illness

Do you think there is a specific agenda to feminise men or is it just a byproduct of the modern world?

my guess is that people want to regain sexual relevancy, and they feel that girls are above boys in that sense?

i dont really know.

>rambling bullshit with no sources or evidence

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

LESS TALK MORE COCK!

So, you think they belive that girls are better or superior in that sense?
Maybe it's because of all the man hating our society is doing.

I doubt its a by a specific organization, but there are some individuals and small online groups that do try to influence people on purpose.

Kali Yuga, m8.

america is a land of pussies, that's why.

wwwDot TwitchDotTv slash saintnerd Come check him out say something funny4

Homosexuality has only existed as a concept for about 150 years. Romantic and sexual relationships between same-sex couples were very common in every culture throughout history, to the point where there wasn't even a name for it. The Old Testament, for example, refers to certain specific sexual acts, but makes no reference to homosexuality because it simply didn't exist; people felt free to form bonds with others regardless of sex or gender. Probably the most famous such relationship in the US was between Abraham Lincoln and Joshua Speed, who shared a bed, romantic friendship, and probably intimate sex. No one considered it odd or unusual at the time.

It wasn't until the Victorians and the rise of Protestant Puritanism that they invented the concept of homosexuality as a way to stigmatize it. the growth of what you and the rest of the idiot Trumplorables see as "degeneracy" is simply a return to normalcy after a period of Puritanical oppression.

Welcome to the real world. Enjoy your stay.

I watched that same YouTube documentary.

When can we has mass bathhouse orgies and harems again?

i wanna watch it too, whats the name of the film bro?

wanting to be a different gender doesnt nessesarly mean mental illness.

being a boy, and wanting to be a girl, is not that much different than being skinny and wanting to be muscular, or being fat and wanting to be skinny.

it doenst have to be mental illness, someone could be like this, without being dishonest and dilusional.

they could be completly aware of their situation, just wanting to be something they desire to be.

just like poor people want to be rich.

it might be becouse they have spent time chasing girls, always looking at them like this goal.

and decided to become the "goal" they wanted to badly.

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/03/19/two-food-additives-found-to-have-estrogenlike-effects.aspx
ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1476-069X-11-S1-S8
theodora.com/anatomy/the_pineal_body.html
All regarding the pineal gland.
I can't provide empirical sources for spiritual experiences due to their subjectivity.

It's the same amount, faggots and liberal niggers gave them a Platform and now they confuse their clear mental illness with "muh fee fees".

Thanks, i'll read these later. I appreciate you actually giving me sources.

Moar?

is this a real opinion from a real person?

Because there's a whole generation of betas that are getting no sex whatsoever. I've read that something like 56% of millenial males have no dating life/no gf/relationships.

And when a man hasn't gotten laid in years (or particularly if he's never been laid), it begins to damage masculine pride and self confidence.

This compounded with other problems like extreme social awkwardness and/or a small penis begin to contort sexuality.

People are attracted to a large extent towards what is attainable. Feeling inadequate as a man and chronically rejected they begin to see men as a better option. Obviously they're never gonna be a top in anything in life so some guys begin to sissy and try gay stuff.

And places like Sup Forums don't help with the constant cuck/sissy/gay/interracial shit always on the front page.

tl;dr From betas to cucks, from cuck to sissy. It happens by degrees. Mostly as means to cope with the fact that many millennials don't measure up as a male.

fucking a transsexual is one of my "to do list" items. just waiting for the right time when my herpes is not flaring up too bad to scare them.

Nah mother fucker being a fat slob is not the same as wanting to be a boy/girl.

There's something inherently wrong with a human that doesn't want to be the boy/girl they were born as. Glorifying mental illness doesn't change the fact that it is mental illness in full force.

I don't accept mental illness or this crazy notion that "muh brain" told me.

Is that the same guy? Post moar

>I've read that something like 56% of millenial males have no dating life/no gf/relationships.

women are attracted to men who can provide. and now women provide for themselves.

i feel sorry for young people. there's a lot of shit you guys are going to put up with.

GIVE UP THE NAME FOR FUCKS SAKE!

That's really fucked up.
Do you think they are shills or just some degenerates who find this amusing?
Yeah, but this is really strange. We don't have any good comparison for it.
But, isn't becoming a girl yourself a bit too much? We are literally living in an era where it's getting cool to become a tranny

Well just use a condom and rub some cream on the hepes so they die down a bit.
Also nice trips.

Google "autogynephilia". This theory is fully rejected by the mainstream "science". I've read about it and I know it's true because I struggle with symptoms of it. I've been a lonely beta male masturbator almost my whole life and it created some fucked up fetishes.

wtf is this for real?

So, should they just become women themselves?
They can just play with their tits and dildo their asses.

It happens

I honestly don't get the trannie thing, can't you checks just be happy the way you were born and not make like fucking difficult for the rest of us

From a very conservative country in the east, trannies are common here as well what do you have to say for that then

This and the media promoting sexual behavior rather than independence and health. Fluoride, PET, BPA, and glyphosate(80% of food in USA) for sure.

To clarify I do believe bisexuality and homosexuality is naturally occurring

BPA, PET, glyphosate, all are known to compromise the hormonal balance substantially and BPA/PET definitely act as an estrogen mimicker in males.

>Tapped
Forks over knives and Earthlings are great films. I suggest researching Dr.Sibi, Dr.Gerson, and Agenda 21.

FUN FACT
Trumps deregulation of the lims of allowable pesticide residues on food crops destined for the American dinner plate may well drive the metaphorical nail in the coffin for the US. Health and mobility are often taken for granted but a fat man can't fight long.

The idea is to degenerate the USA. Free health care all of a sudden? Right after Oboma who ran on the idea of banning GMOs. He later singed the monsanto(Bayer) protection act.

Man has become so addicted to jerking off - thanks to the internet - that it has become attracted to itself. Traps are nothing but an unconscious result.

thanks for the info
im not from the us tho, we still grow our organic food in my shithole of a country

Interesting. I'll google this and watch/read about it.
However, most males function properly, it doesn't seem like there's a dramatic effect from this.

So..how does one de-calcify his pineal gland?...

This seems to be my case. I'm not an actual trap, but I think about it way too often.

found them

It's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it. Whyarewe here? I mean, are we the product of... some cosmic coincidence or, is there really a God... watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know man, but it keeps me up at night.

Being a faggot and wanting to mutilate your body is not a great mystery. It's a mental illness.

trannies > everything else

Al Gore?

It's like being a fag, except everyone still thinks you're straight.

It is a mystery in many ways. No one knows the truth about it.
Why should we hate them, they just want to live and be happy like everyone else.

No one thinks bruce jenner is straight

Go back to your liberal arts degree you degenerate

I am not a degenerate. Most of my views are pro-white and traditional.
I just don't want to hate anymore.
I've met some interesting trans people and I respect them.

it's easier for them to come out or realize that's what they are due to the increase in language for gender identity and increased prevalence of tolerance in portions of the world. back in the day you either suppressed that shit or were simply a crossdresser, and nobody was there to explain what you were going through. like traps have been in japanese video games and anime for decades, but in context they were more or less treated as simply crossdressers (and sorta still are) because of where they are socially on the issue

that was a lot of words of bullshit

You should google "men going their own way". Welcome to the hell feminism has created.

I'm very familiar with that ideology.
While it has some good points, most of it is like:
>women enslave me
>I don't reproduce, therefore I win
>muh feelings
>only betas take care of their kids and make sure they survive
>stupid women should do everything on their own, a stud like me is only for breeding and chilling
In the end, most mgtow are lonely betas who jerk off too much.
It is a perfect beta male ideology, yet they claim it's all about being alpha.
MGTOW is like male version of feminism.
It is just as stupid as feminism and just as toxic.

Eat foods with a shitload of iodine in it, don't go overboard though. Use fluoride free toothpaste and get a reverse osmosis water filter for all water systems in your house, all faucets, shower heads, bath taps and sprinklers, because fluoride is not only ingested through drinking water but also inhaled via water vapour during showers. The body can remove fluoride naturally however it can only take so much, and the FDA regulations on the safety of fluoride say that 10mg of fluoride per day for most people, which is still far too much. If you drink tea, cut down on it, tea has the highest naturally occuring fluoride in it, along with seeds and various wines.

Dude, you're getting way too serious about this. Most men use all of these things and they're doing just fine.

this is some made-up bullshit

because they're being murdered less frequently so they can be open about it

There aren't. They're just talked about now.

Hell

Also Jesus is the way out

I think so too.
Closeted homo.
Being this stupid.

This. In particular, Diethylstilbestrol, or DES, which was prescribed to pregnant mother's during the '40-'70's supposedly to prevent miscarriages. Instead it makes men into transsexuals and gives women extra or missing appendages, as well as stunted development.
My grandmother took it while preggo with my dad, he was only born with one kidney, and I have most all of the symptoms of marfans.

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE CUT VS UNCUT BAIT THREADS CAME FROM NO WHERE.

Those are all the same talking points that feminists use, except it's unsuccessful males saying them instead of entitled females.

See

If it isnt a mental illness, why are 43% of "gender dysphoric" individuals committing suicide? Post-OP..

>Check mate mother fucker

So that's why nearly everyone from the 70's and beyond usually have full beards? At least compared to milennials which tend to only have some peach fuzz here and there.

This user has fucked up teeth

Not him, but.
Because they are still harassed and many people don't accept them.
Society makes them feel like shit their whole lives. They repress and start hating themselves way before transition.
They end up being emotionally damaged before, that's why.
We need to accept them fully, but also be skeptical of small kids who want to be "trans".

No, hair protiens decide whether to go to your head or face based on genetic disposition and randomness. It has nothing to do with testosterone and in fact has everything to do with balance. Proteins go to the scalp or face, so if it went to your face it didnt go to your head. Which is why people with beards CANT GROW OUT THEIR HAIR.

What? I mean why are we HERE? In this canyon?

Because we ran out of headlight fluid.

It is. Gender dysphoria makes them feel all sorts of fucked up by being and being perceived as a gender that they feel they are not, so it makes sense that even post-transition they would still feel dysphoric given that they are still perceived by many as their original gender after transitioning.

The obsession with this is just pure edge, though, because people don't try to rub in the fact that depressive, schizophrenic, bipolar, or obsessive-compulisve individuals are mentally ill. Beating on someone that's trying to fix their mental problems as best as they can, even if you believe they are misguided on their methods, is just being a shitty person.

That is some seriously dumb fucking thinking.
Explain how we can "fully" accept them... You see.. the fact they wake up in the morning and arent happy with themselves is the illness. Its a label for a form of depression that occurs when someone doesnt identify with the sex they were assigned with. They woke up and realized that THEY WILL NEVER BE HAPPY CAUSE SOCIETY DOESNT ACCEPT THEM IS THE FUCKING ILLNESS. Depression is an illness most people have, society accepts it but yet YOU STILL FEEL LIKE SHIT WHEN YOU ARE DEPRESSED. Maybe google "DYSPHORIA"

trannies don't exit... they have gender dsyphoria and should be admitted to a mental asylum... this trend is also another way modern progressives and the authoratarian government are trying to break apart the family structure

You sound like a total asshole, i bet you go on tumblr. I've fucked trannies, at first i was okay i felt awkward and avoided the cock at all costs. It wasnt until the 3rd time we were doggstyle and i went balls deep and my balls slapped against theirs. Gayest feeling in the ENTIRE world. Guys going out having a good time DONT WANT THAT. the same way women dont want to get lucky with a 3 inch cock. When you turn sexuality into identity. Trannie sjws like you impose that sexuality is an identity, and by not being attracted to well.. that thrilling ball tapping experience we are bearing down on them. Fuck being punched beaten and ridiculed WE ALL HAVE THAT HAPPEN TO US. in fucking middle school, high school. Getting called a faggot, and tapping nuts was my 7th-8th grade life so what you tried to fuck a guy and got hit, tough shit girl. some women get beaten or stabbed and so do some men and for no reason

Look at those manly as fuck arms/shoulders. Bleh.