I can understand the old slave owners.

>black
>cute

>watt u say white boi

40000% yes

Fuck she's hot. Sauce?

DEUS VULT!

Them eyes though

Don't know unfortunately. From a similar thread.

But Allah would strike her down in broad daylight, if she was showing her hair

>cute
>black
>cute
>black
Fucking pick one.

no such a thing

>only showing hair

how about slutty? black chicks can be that, can't they?

>cute
hahaha, niggers are clueless

Is it true that AIDS smells like cocoa butter and feces?

>white bois think they can resist this

True. They are genetically/culturally predisposed to such.
That, and street jump rope.

how can they be genetically predisposed to street jump rope when they are also genetically predisposed to not be able to build roads?

niggers think anyone wants to look at their aids infested grease traps

Fucking perfect....MOAR!!

Alright shame, but holy shit that ass

Turd color skin.
Gorilla features.
Resist confirmed.

dude!
Just stop. Vast majority of black females are not atractive in any way. And most definitely not cute.They can have a little bit of cutness if they are mixed (only chance for them) but that is cheating. Every fucking black chick here in this post is ugly. Just fuck off. Stop fooling yourself. No one like black females. Even scientist will tell you that.

Haha. Niggers are pathetic.

And the thread's been derailed. Goodnight

Is that Nigger's mating ritual?

Lol, niggers are so pathetic.

You're just embarrassing yourself and your race. I honestly just feel bad for you.

Stop trying to spread and normalize race mixing.

No clue, but every fucking female black child in the history of post-slavery America spends every moment they're awake doing that fucking multi person jump rope shit in the street (or parks in some cases). This is literally all they do. It's like the original fidget spinner.
However, the moment you remove any female black child age 8 or older from the jump rope, they begin twerking their bodies and doing party girl dances. Every, fucking, one.

The thread about appreciation of black chicks has been turned into a black supremacist propaganda center. Nice one Sup Forums

Hey, nigger. Show me anything else your race have accomplished beside "muh dick". I'll wait.

Not my gf, but I am in love with her.

Isn't a bigger dick a sign of compensation for lower quality sperm? Most, if not all, black guys dicks are larger, that must mean their sperm has less success in fertilizing sperm. It makes sense considering Asians have very small penises and there are over a billion of them.

>appreciation of black chicks
>black supremacist propaganda
And it's both total bullshit.

Fuck,get your girl pragenant have 30 kids leave your girl and abandon your kids,that's what niggers do.Having a big dick is nothing to bw proud of ,primate.

this

>S A U C E
>A
>U
>C
>E

im just typing this from the main page dont even bother replying i wont be there to read it

God why are you blacks so obsseed with your penis lenght to the fact that youre willing to take 1 hour of your life writing bullshit statistics which are actually funny

Oh i know its because you desperately hold on to the only thing that you deem makes you worthy of living which is kinda pathetic and one day when you actually see your white neighbors dong while he is showering and its actually bigger than yours you just snap kill 10 people at mcdonadsl and brake the fucking icecream machine

fucking sreggins

Literally every girl in this thread is disgusting. Who would fuck any of these things, let alone breed with them?

This is accurate, all women want is sex, so penis is deciding factor on breeding. Money, intelligence, kindness, throw all of that out the window. Big dicks will always win. Beat your wife, poor as fuck, no life at all, doesn't matter if you have a big dick.

What's the problem with it?

brittany white

lmao your're retarded