youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
youtube.com/watch?v=2Zl__tSdSUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>low sense
>esdf
>great at quake

Literally the best of the bunch

andrew>charls>nick>sam's mom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sam

Is this a ranking of fuckability or comedic talent?

The ceo sketch really makes me laugh. Is the message behind it that being a ceo is fucking terrible stressful and hard and everybody acts like it's an easy job?

yo where does one watch world piss?

I hope we get some stuff like hobo charles in ideas man

Partially

I think he was the type of ceo who lets go of his anger on the dance floor, hence the music and fantasy

youtube.com/watch?v=VsO87s07riE
youtube.com/watch?v=6QPdTA5HOqM

thanks brother

fuckability

you are quite welcome

whats he saying?

does it annoy anyone else the way charls smokes his cigs? he literally never inhales. is it just part of his character and he doesn't actually smoke irl?

what's up nigga fuck you

Vote trump

vote trump

I bit. I watched a couple of the highest watched videos. I think I sorta get the joke, but hasn't this kind of thing been done before? What's MDE doing differently than T&E or Eric Andre? It's just political?

he doesn't smoke

VOTE TRUMP

"VOTE TRUMP"

They're fluent in Sup Forums/reddit lingo, they joke about the same stuff they joke and hang around these places to stir shit up or get set up as white suprematist shooters on VICE and shit. You know it's like you joke about Nick balding and you get a kick out of calling him Nick and knowing they'd address his balding in one of the future videos.

Pretty sure most outside people just wouldn't get where half the jokes are coming from (Moonman as the most recent example; Nitro dubs?)

>It's just political?

basically. Eric Andre is mostly weird for the sake of weird, and his political jokes are a lot more obvious. Eric basically pretends to be a retarded caricature of a republican/conservative

MDE stuff is more subtle when it comes to politics, not that much, but more than Eric. And they are obviously more right wing. They also have very different styles. Erics is basically just a copy paste of Tim and Erics style, while MDE has crafted their own sort of vaporwave/nerd/internet culture thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA

charlies great

fuck, I write "basically" too much

chuck is still my favorite overall but nick has consistently been the best part of world peace while charls and sam have seemed a bit lackluster. they seem to work better with less structure while nick is a more natural actor/comedian.

Agreed. Sam was much better in episode 4 tho.

does he have a twitter?

no

reee

Is Charles the perfect example of a NEET who made it? Sam is too ugly and edgy and Nick has a wife and seems to have his own life.
>Own television show
>Great facial aesthetics
>Superior taste in videogames without being autistic

he seems like the toadie of the bunch though

Anyone got a link to ep 5?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zl__tSdSUY

"DUMP DRUMPF!"

>VOTE TRUMP
>VOTE TRUMP
>Sam doing a crypto-Nazi salute with a peace sign
World Peace
White Power

Makes sense. Other thing is, I just watched the first episode, and I'm kinda seeing some of the logic (one sketch about him getting bullied as a kid), but do these episodes have a throughline? Is the first episode about a broad topic like "gender", the way each big youtube episode is? Or are they random sketches?

he's unironically correct
europe has ZERO obligation to let in a ton of refugees and immigrants who will supplant the existing culture. why is it perfectly ok for israel to have their own homeland for their own people yet when french, british, or german people want one they're racist bigots?

i-it's just a ch-character guys!

I like you

Random sketches but they're mostly about the same few ideas. Mid life crises, women and a ironic riff about societal authority.

Basically stuff your average Sup Forumsposter complains about but with a sense of self awareness and sincerity.

is that actually john maus wtf

How is anything he is saying wrong?

It sounds like he means it, and honestly I agree with a lot of it.

the guys from MDE look sexual and take care of their bodies

eric andre is a skinny fat faggot with tits

he seems to be the worst at standup of the crew though

he says no1 can beat him at quake
but im sure i can

Charles bombstrap is definitely the most underrated of the high production value skits

woke. wake up white man

John Depp gets tattoos of witches, warlocks, I dunno, bathhouses, wherever he hangs out.

He was good friends with River Phoenix, the thing about John Depp and uh, how he gets his kicks is he likes to watch as his good friends die of drug overdoses and not really do anything about it, just be high.

charles is unironically the cutest boy in the crew

His acting in this was so on point

>She's my daughter now, sonny

Where is the best place to watch this shit

Andrew and Charls are grade A heart-throbs.

The show or their other stuff? The show is on as's website if you have cable, otherwise it's on YouTube and MEGA. Almost everything else they've done is on their youtube

i saw it more as a character study of a psychopath. a "successful" one. stylish, superficially interested in his career. he reminded me of paul bernardo actually. i wish they have more erick hayden sketches.

i really enjoyed the bully sketch and his cartoonishly inept but functional roger cheeto thing, like a fucking spiderman villian.

that thick negress...

why does he like crossdressing so much

He's good at it

charls was/is a professor at some university the last i heard. hardly NEET

Nick is the best at being a traditional actor
Charls is the best at playing an intense sociopath (i.e. he plays himself)
Sam plays goofy caricatures well

Andrew is cute but Charles has a certain confident masculinity

especially for barely being over 5 ft tall

? He never went to college and was working construction until he met Sam and Nick so I doubt that greatly.

how tall is he? I assumed he was around 5 6 or 5 7. Sam and Nick are pretty big guys so its hard to gauge it.