It has been the 4th time now

It has been the 4th time now

>go home with a drunk girl
>girl horny af
>panic
>go to sleep alone

Am i actually fucking retarded ? Absolutely everything goes perfectly till we are in my bedroom and then i go full autismo mode for some fucking reason.

What have you got some mad physical deformity or something? Or are you afraid of getting some general disease?
If not then you're a wuss... nothing cold showers for a month don't fix.

No i don't have any physical deformity.I'm just a huge fucking pussy when it comes to intimate moments, i start to think about the worst things that can happen, embarrassment mostly.

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

What's the worst thing that happens? Something embarrassing happens. You blush and move on. At least something happened and you can learn from it.

>You blush and move on
I'll be depressed about that for the next months cause everything related to embarrassment is to overwhelming for me

fair point

you NEED to figure this out man.

You sound like you have an anxiety problem. Look into benzodizepines, or regular exercise.

might be possible, but im scared as shit to go to the doctors

Hi op,

Fixable - embarrassment can be overcome like other fears - do small things that cause you a little embarrassment, like sing karaoke in front of a friend, then sing in front of a girl you like, then after some weeks or months, sing in front of a group of people.
It will build your core confidence, and lessen your self consciousness in a general sense.

Same for other things - do small things that embarrass you or you are afraid of, and build up over months.
With the girl thing, you might be better off forming a relationship with a girl - and taking things slowly on the physical side. Be honest with her, when you feel you can trust her a bit. Say you are nervous about physical stuff or intimacy.
If she is decent, she will take it slowly with you, build up over time.
Don't rush into sex or penetration, spend some time being comfortable being naked with her, or sleeping naked with her, touching each other's bodies with the expectation of penetration or 'performance'.

Also this.
Are you generally a perfectionist?
Try working on that too - consider times when it doesn't matter about whether something is done perfectly, and just finishing them to a fair standard, just so they are finished - not perfect.
Set time limits, do things you aren't sure of.
Do a project, or build or repair something to an adequate degree.

elaborate on the panic

Face that fear too.
I don't recommend medicines though,,all of this stuff can be overcome with trial and error, and facing your fears a little at a time, constantly.
Practise them to the smallest degree.
What helped me was what I have written so far.

Make decisions quickly and stick with them, regarding small things, every day.
Take small risks,, every day.
Face anything that you are afraid of, tiny things first, as often as possible.
Going to the doc for a minor thing or just to talk about your problem without wanting any cure apart from advice or a breathing technique, would be really helpful and has no real risk.
Face it, overcome it.
Make calculated risks.
Over time you will conquer your fears, and each skill overlaps the other.

i sure am a perfectionist, my room looks like an ikea commercial and i can't play any videogame without 100%-it. Haven't considered it to be an actual problem, the more i know.

Go talk to a professional. Either get a prescription from your doctor or go see a therapist. I'd recommend the latter because drugs will only be a temporary fix to a longer standing problem

>in b4 hurr durr fake science

Depression for months at a time over a single small event of embarrassment is way out of proportion to a normal response

Thank you for the advice, tho i really can't see myself being that courageous one day, might be possible.

You won't conquer anything without facing it. You don't want to be so afraid of embarrassment? Go and feel embarrassed a bunch, no other way.

you probably just saved yourself from a rape charge. Good job not thinking with your dick.

It is all linked, the perfectionism, the fear of failure, the general anxiety.
It is also all conquerable.
I was the same with video games too.

That is one thing with zero real world risk that you could try, play through a game just to complete it quickly and see the main story, without aiming for 100% completion.
Might sound horrible, but remember it is an exercise.

Another one, to cure your predicting all the things that can go wrong, stop those thoughts when they arise, and instead force yourself to think of positive things - as in, what good might come from it, or just the good that you will be overcoming something.
My method was considering calculated risks, and making them as realistic as possible.
Not the 1% chance of a bad thing, or all the imaginative possibilities, just the normal things.

Doing this over time will enable you to take slightly larger risks, without ever risking very much. It is about training your perception to be more realistic or balanced in terms of outcomes.

trust me it fucks me up, couldn't sleep for days and didn't go out for 3 weeks because a girl called me a piece of shit over me accidentally pushing her a tiny bit, didn't know her but i still remember her face

you sound gay to me

Guys, how can i get some girl drunk without she knows?

what

This.

Facing your fears, exposure therapy is not such a big deal. Don't think about being courageous, just thing about doing something very small, the rest will come naturally with repetition over time.

Think of it scientifically, and don't apply it to yourself.
It is the same with allergies. Often they can be overcome with gradual exposure therapy.
A very tiny amount, repeated and increased slightly over time.

She sounds like a stupid bitch.
Internalise that fact, and know that it isn't worth thinking about stupid bitches.

Not everything in the world is your fault, even if you are involved in the event.
Some people are just stupid, unpleasant or drunk.
Say out loud "it doesn't matter".

Would you be bothered if someone accidentally bumped into you? Would you call them a piece of shit?
I don't think so - and therefore compare your reaction to hers. She was not a nice person, so it really doesn't matter what she thinks or says.

Easy, don't. It's illegal and the things you plan to do after are too.

thank you!

You might just be gay.

I hope you make the right decision. I know it can be difficult to keep on God's road, but just think how much better the world will be for it.

Tried this once, and the girl vomitted all over the inside of my car. Had to kick her out in the middle of nowhere. Didn't hear any news reports so I'm guessing she hitchhiked home.
She did leave her handbag in the car though, and the money inside more than paid for the cleaning.

I'll take "things that never happened" for 100 points

Still have the handbag, as a kind of trophy.
Plus two more.
I'll post a photo.
Need to charge my camera up first though, will take about 30 minutes - if you keep the thread alive.

Bump

few more minutes.

I also have some partial nudes i took of them while they were passed out.
anyone interested?

Your a lying fat fedora wearing fagget