Why do white girls always get beat up by black/Hispanic girls?

Why do white girls always get beat up by black/Hispanic girls? youtube.com/watch?v=rFj13WTyhNY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfDxg0pJAX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus Christ, the sound of her head hitting the concrete makes me cringe. I would let the black grill give me a blowjob though.

Grow up faggot.

Your most historic city just elected a Muslim mayor.

It's really hard to fight apes dude.

most likely because they're obnoxious and people who didn't grow up in 99% white well-off neighborhoods have a ... unique way of letting you know they are annoyed.

why did this video give me a boner

You're sixty two percent white.

good. hopefully she learned her lesson and will stay away from tyrone going forward.

Why can a pit bull tear a poodle apart? Both are dogs but different sub species

I used to fap to this vid all the the time during my Adderall binges.

Because they are literally apes, and whites are human.

>Muslim president

>looks at flag
>not chilean
Nice surprise actually

Because these suburbaninte white pussies have never been in a fight their entire lives. They have no technique nor any will to fight.
It's actually pathetic that people are so irresponsible with their own well being.

youtube.com/watch?v=QfDxg0pJAX4

damn you are one twisted motherfucker

Because the nigger was beaten as a kid by her mother or in rare instances father and most certainly bolder niggers and siblings.

The white princess probably never experienced a slap since her parents were her friends.

are you a poodle?

Hispanic girls likely have to live near blacks and get into fights early on. Well unless we're talking dominican girls they might as well be black

White girls are separate from it all and likely have never had to fight at all thus no experience. Being mouthy gets you a beat down whilst they think they are untouchable as in their suberbs

Theoretically, typical hispanic girls should be a mix of Mongolian and Caucasian genes so there's no reason the white girl should do much worse other than the above.

Whites girls are not taught how to fight. They either learn white guilt, or the mirrage of white traditions.

did she die?? brain damage? I WANT THE FULL STORY!!!

they don't have to be mouthy to get a beatdown

blacks have a deep seated hatred of whites and will give them one just because they feel like it - they are killing you en masse

Blacks and hispanics usually spend their lives in a much harsher environment than whites do, that's why they are more fitted for fighting than white girls do in general.
Plus, black girls really hate white girls, and for hispanics, the vast majority of them thinks that white girls are weak so they don't feel fear when fighting them (and they are probably right though).

So will you teach your daughter to fight, pol?

Because the ones that pick fights with black and Hispanic girls are wanna be ghetto trash, and said Hispanic and black girls come from households where fighting dirty is a normal thing.

Most white girls that know how to fight have been trained in programs that cost good money, thus, they aren't the type to associate with ghetto trash seeing as how their parents have decent money and raise them right in safe neighborhoods.

Yes, it builds character, which is even more important than the fighting itself.

Yeah?

Why wouldn't you want her to be able to defend herself?

My sister does BJJ and Muay Thai, and is probably more ready to fight off an attacker than most girls her age.

My sources are indicating she may have relaxed.

(OP)
Whites don't need viciousness like niggers do so they're usually weaker in fights, the other side of this is that niggers are apes that can't perform on their on in high IQ societies.

Black and hispanic women have more testosterone

I don't know about that, white and black women's usually have bigger chins and stronger jaws which is a clear sign of higher testosterone levels.

Do Hispanic women have more testosterone? I think they're feminine and qt as fuck.

Because they aren't as manish as ghetto hardened black and latino women.
These girls have been raised on the streets in shit conditions and home lives. Getting hit in the face is normal to them and an expected occurrence in daily life. For a white girl, you never think about if you have to fight a group of girls at once, to you a fight is pulling hair and flailing slaps. For these bitches it's throwing punches, stomping on people, razor blades, literally trying to kill the other girl because that just how it is where they live.
Decent people raised peacefully when faced with danger or having to fight hold back, they without thinking believe there is some civility in the fight, for fucking thuggish girls they don't hold back.
That is why white girls always lose.

Because the racewar has already started. Most whites simply didn't get that yet.

white girls are more developed/clever. They have more civilized ways of showing their disgust/hate towards someone while blacks and mexicans are more animalistic and ignorant, they don't know how to express their rage/hate towards someone in a civilized way so they choose to beat them.

Are they fighting over Jamals BBC?

>mfw watching 3 niggers argue whether having a black prasident is worse than having a mudslime mayor
>mfw neither niggers nor mudslimes are welcome in my country

because they are not meant to fight, they are meant to take care of the family

This.