Explain this bullshit. Because I'm very pissed

Explain this bullshit. Because I'm very pissed.
youtube.com/watch?v=eU1HPwKrMrY

Trump's Amerikkka.

Chicago cops.

A small look into a libertarian utopia.

Revenge for getting BTFO by Vietnamese farmers 40+ years ago.

Why is he behaving like an autist?

>when a doctor trying to get back to his hospital refuses to give up his seat so you call up the McPolice to kick his ass

In an AnCap society this would be treated as both an NAP violation and a breach of contract (being the ticket for the flight). He'd be well within his right to shoot the "McPolice" if they laid a hand on them because they initiated aggression.

t. austist

How retard and moron are you?

would passengers be allowed to carry firearms aboard an airplane?

>they have guns
>they can shoot you without any sort of punishment.
>the legal precedents in US have led to complete police immunity from the law.

>literal autistic screeching
>they kill me
>they kill me
>they kill me
He's a fucking sperg

you kinda late to the show mate

He was a mandatory volunteer, he relinquished those rights.

He sold gay sex for drugs and abused his medical license. He deserves to be punished.

No airline would be likely to allow that honestly, I just didn't appreciate the assertion that this is a result of America being too Libertarian, even if that poster is just harmlessly memeing.

Their official explanation is as close to the ancap meme as it gets.

Is he retarded?

He broke the NAP first by refusing to comply to terms of service he accepted when he bought the ticket

Americans would celebrate that

He's right though. Americans let corporations use cops as their enforcers precisely because of their laws and ways of thinking.

fpbp

t. the 48%

>Come into America
>Get manhandled at the airport or killed by rednecks guarding the wall

>Be in America
>Get shot

>Try to leave America
>get beaten and dragged out of plane

Why is this """"""country""""" still a thing?

Because he was Asian.
That's the new executive order leader just signed.

>let
United is being publically crucified. If you hadn't noticed.

alabama recently allowed for churches to create their own police force

hessian mercenaries werent as autistic as the newer models of germans and just didnt get the job done

Poor ching-ling

Most American and Canadian flags seem to defend them on Sup Forums.

It's what happens when you violate the NAP fuckers

>post about america
>get shot

only because reddit has been dickriding the gook for days

United Airlines:

Get into the plane as Doctor,

Leave the plane as Patient

I also notice right wingers from America militantly defending United Airlines everywhere. Even going so far as to spread their autism in the comments section of other countries news sources. Just another clear cut issue for your shit shit hole country to tear itself apart over.

don't be retarded. only shitposters do

Because if you frame it as an attack on the US and not United then the knee-jerk reaction of the underage retards that post here is going to defend them. It doesn't reflect public opinion in America at all. I went through a Sup Forums thread right after this happened and nobody defended this, and those are the most underaged retards of the underaged retards on this site.

No I was listening to an american radio station on the way to work yesterday as we get stations from Buffalo all the way out here and Americans called in to unironically defend this garbage.

Do you unironically guage American public opinion with talk radio callers? Holy shit, fucking off yourself you idiot.

i dunno check youtube comments or twitter or reddit. the outrage is quite strong. it is all over social networks.

It's also how I could tell Trump was going to win.

It's actually pretty accurate, although they're generally more accurate for the older public.

No it wasn't, you could tell because Trump's online support and cult of personality was stronger than Hillary's the same way anybody could tell Obama was going to win in 2008. I voted for him and wouldn't defend assault like this in a million years.

Tbh if someone tells you to get off their property (in this case, a plane) just do it and then press charges later.

This is more akin to inviting somebody for lunch over and then punching them in the face for being on your property. The man paid for a flight and was let onto the plane.

This is fucking racist!

FUCK DRUMPF

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
THAT'S THE SPIRIT

I can't even tell who people are mad at and for what reasons but I do side with United.

That means your time is worth nothing, most of the people on a plane can't wait several hours or even days for the next flight.

I'm fucking dying.