95.4 per cent of the area’s population described their ethnicity as ‘White British'

Today We had an 'anti' extremist talk in college today...

AMA

Did they mention extreme left?

Did they serve halal food, Nigel?

Did you watch Mercury pass over our sun today?

HAHHAHA

I really should have shouted at them....

but no... they were awfully quite about it

Did they burn homosexuals for lighting?

I did not... Did I miss something good?

Don't know, don't eat the food from the shop there

What did they talk about?

Well Mercury passed in front of our sun. The event was pretty much invisible unless you had the proper gear to observe it

The dude was white...

Well, apparently, people our age 14-20s are in the 'category' for being vulnerable to extremists, and this means either Islamic or the 'far-right'
no mention of the left

IB4 under-age I'm 19

Well that wouldn't have helped me then

Stroke softly, stroke-chan

Keep on rolling, stroke-chan

We will have a talk tomorrow by a nice fellow by the name ''Bilan Osman''. I go to school in a muzzie shithole (probably +60%).

That's a feminine looking fellow

Did they say ISIS and other extremists are muslim, or did they start spewing that "terror has no religion" bullshit

> live in 98.5% white Somerset
> mfw some american on Sup Forums calls me Ahmed in every thread

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

not fooling us muhammud

They had an info-graphic saying how ISIS were not Islamic/ had no roots in the religion...

Did you mention Venezuela's case? Were you a cuck and just kept quite about how they become each day more and more extremists?

I admit I should have spoken out...

Could you further elaborate on that case?

You gotta be fucking kidding me. What did it say?

Keep on rolling, stroke-chan!

it literally said, ISIS is not Islamic and don't represent it

>1.5%
Cuck.

So ISLAMIC State has nothing to do with Islam? You really should have spoken up

> Extremist left gets to the government
> everyone who supports them is an extremist
>In result, everyone Not insane becomes anti - left
Basically, extremism is a response to opposite extremism.

Yeah... feels bad

Of fucking course it did, wouldnt want to offend your new major of londow now would you

That actually makes sense...

I'll use that in the future

what use could that possibly have? anything outside of the left is considered heretical by the majority of our age group.

Keep On Rolling, Stroke-Chan

Everyone's redpilling started somewhere.

Don't live in or close to London, but the council here is Labour... so yeah...

>mfw Iam editing that trip out and repla it with Anonymous for flag posting
Die you fucking uncommon flag trip fag

Bullshit. They're definitely muslims; they just happen to be total fuckbats on top of it. Most things they do can somehow be justified with a twisted/aggressive interpretation of their book. What gives those guys the right to decide who's Islamic and who isn't anyway?

Just b/c they don't represent Muslims, it doesn't mean that's not what they are. If you walk up to a member of the KKK and tell him he's not Christian, he'd kick your ass.

I know about this... They interpret the Koran in a way which justifies jihad, and so it's nothing but religion

>Ahmed doing his best to integrate

Thing is, the KKK is fringe today )and generally hated), whereas extremist Islamic fighters are pretty big

Exactly. Religious scripture is usually written to be elastic so that it can be used to look at most things in life. Just b/c a guy interprets his religion in an extremist way, it doesn't mean he's not practicing it. A non-Muslim shouldn't be able to say that Muslims aren't practicing their faiths "correctly" anyway. If ISIS isn't islamic, what do those guys think they are? Atheists? Jews in disguise?

I just referenced them b/c they call themselves a Christian organization, but don't necessarily represent Christians.

First one- I don't know, people have clearly deluded themselves under the guise of Islamaphobia and the not wanting to be called a racist... so they don't want to acknowledge the fact that they are Islamic

Fair enough, same could be said about the Westboro Baptist church

>Fair enough, same could be said about the Westboro Baptist church
If libtards are going to say ISIS aren't Islamic, they'll have to say Westboro aren't Christians.

as far as fringe fundimentalists go, the WBC is hardly scary, there's like 10 of them, and they don't go around blowing up pride rallies or anything.

Well they'll probably say they are white, and so racist

IKR. I think these plp either don't know enough about islam to defend Muslims in a way that doesn't corrupt the faith, or they're just trying extra hard to do the majority of Muslims a favor. Either way, Muslims are Muslims; one identifying as a muslim should be enough: I meet Christians every day who hardly ever pray or go to Church, but I'd never tell them they're not Christian.
Exactly. They should just say that most Muslims aren't irrational, self-destructive fuckbats like ISIS, but I guess that doesn't really help their cause as much...

We could also claim the Inquisition had nothing to do with Christianity or Catholicism.

Exactly, and you have Muslims who do the same, it's just how retarded most media is, HUURRR DURR don't be racist

And all those muslim conquests into Europe weren't about religion

Denying what ISIS is will just open us up to a lot of stupid shit.

Did you get taught "british values" in college like I was? The picture was of muslims in union jack burkas

I hate how they use the word "racism" to describe Islamiphobia. Islam isn't a race; it's a religion, an ideology. Just b/c there's a large number of brown Muslims, that does't make it a race. It's racist to think of it that way.

Well isn't that what's already happening... Like Ben Afflek saying that Muslims are a race?

Not in this assembly, although we've had 'attmpted' British values in classes, but noone really gave a shit unless OFSTED was there

It's retarded. A race is something you are. A religion is something you practice. Anyone who can't tell the difference is a self-righteous bigot.

It's a conversation stopping word, as soon as it's said, you have to be on the defensive claiming how you're not a racist, but it doesn't stop what's going on

Well there are people who think this... from what I've seen, universities are happy to teach this, along with how all whites are racist

I wish plp would stop it though. It implies that Arabs/Persians can't be Christian and that White plp can't be Muslims. It broadens the perceptual gap.

Stroke softly, Stroke-Chan!

Keep on rolling, Stroke-Chan!

Stroke softly, Stroke-chan!

Keep on rolling, Stroke-chan!

tell me about it, plus Asians are muslim as well, so technically anyone who assumes Muslims are from the middle east, are being racist

Stroke softly, stroke-chan!

Exactly. Muslims com from all regions. By associating it with race Libtards push the idea that all Muslims are sand-plp from one of the most violent, fucked-up regions on the planet, unintentionally causing more plp to associate it with terrorism.

It isn't just extremists from the middle east, a lot come from the far east too, it's just that no-body gives a shit about these countries until people from the west holiday there
But your point is still correct

Yeah... extremism does come from Islamic regions from all over the world. I still think it's better to give them the benefit of the doubt though.

> 95.4 per cent of the area’s population described their ethnicity as ‘White British'

That sounds like this town 25 years ago.

Keep On Rolling, Stroke-Chan

How do they explain that the leader of ISIS has a fucking PhD in Islamic Studies from Baghdad University.

Maybe
Just wondering, do you think Muslim individuals in foreign countries (especially the younger ones) are more open to extremist views?
or is that a generalisation?

Stroke softly, stroke chan

I have no idea... just more propaganda I guess

Stroke softly, stroke chan

They can't. They just say that so plp don't get scared and crack-down on the majority of non-violent Muslims. It's not question that ISIS is Islamic.

Shut the fuck up mohammed

Shouldn't you be praying right now? Careful your mayor doesn't find out about your haram posting

well the town is massively lower than average for other ethnicities, although (in the rare trips to the centre) it is still massively white

I honestly don't know. I'm an atheist, so i'm more than an outsider to this line of thought. If they believe that the western world is built against Islam then... maybe...? I'm not a Muslim, so I don't know.

Take me if you must, stroke-chan. But take the crooked with me. Keep on rollin.

Fair enough, I just was wondering, would be interesting to find out
My theory was that as many are immigrating to Western countries, they live in segregated communities where all the radicalisation can take place, especially if they don't make an attempt to integrate

Well considering im pale as the fucking moon, my fathers scottish/irish, mothers English.

White British is accurate.

does isis have a website? link pls?

I think that's exactly what's causing it. That's the idea that liberals should be pressing, instead of calling others racist.

They had a pol in Canada about ethnicity. The north considered themselves "first nations", The Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Maritime and Vancouver area's all considered themselves Canadian.

But all the parts that voted conservative consider their Ethnicity as English still.

Yeah, it's the focus of getting all people to come together and share ideas, and get rid of the shit ones, rather than letting them stir up in these communities

This is not from a pol though, these are government censuses

Same thing isn't it? The once a year when they go around and ask everyone how many people live here, if any are kids, what your religion and ethnicty is, your general income bracket and what school system you support. That's the pol I'm talking about.

well I don't know about that, the census here is every 10 years

They have a big thing then. With like a hundred questions on it. The yearly one is only 8 or something.

again I have no idea how Canada do it, but ours is one done every 10 years, and everyone in the country does it

You have a lot more people then us. And you don't "have" to do it here. They knock on your door once, and leave a note to call them back if you're not there. Can just ignore if you don't care.

That'll explain it then, here it's mandatory, I think you can be sent to prison if you don't do it, or at least get a large fine