Post that American states can be very different from each other...

>post that American states can be very different from each other, kind of like countries in Europe are different from each other
>europosters laugh and make fun for comparing states to their countries
>leader of Europe agrees with me

Now can you stop bullying us and accept that America has as much as if not more culture than Europe? America is a cultural superpower.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jean-claude-juncker-ohio-independence-donald-trump-brexit-eu-president-european-commision-a7659471.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vv6Mf9iOMBI
youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90&feature=youtu.be&t=48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that Juncker fella seems rather childish.

American culture is food and corporations.

American news sources

Prove it, show that some states have strong enough culture to get independence from USA.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jean-claude-juncker-ohio-independence-donald-trump-brexit-eu-president-european-commision-a7659471.html

Good. There are a few states that would count as first world countries if the US broke up.

That's not what he implied at all and you know it.

Idiots will always make you stoop to their level so I don't blame him.

>Some people actually believe this
jeepers

True. Pic related

I like how the article named him 'EU leader' because it rightly assumes that most of it's readers don't know Juncker or the office 'president of the European Commission'. And therefore, this article proves that Junckers threat is just laughable.

Are Canadians becoming stupider?

youtube.com/watch?v=vv6Mf9iOMBI

It would be funny seeing how everything but the eastern and western states would turn into mexican tier shitholes without the support of the government.

That only makes you look try-hard in comparison.

what else is there to know about american culture apart from food and corporations?

>US president makes a couple passing comments regarding Brexit, which is something that's currently happening
>EU screeches autistically about an event that will never actually happen (Ohioan succesion).

Seriously, why does the EU commission trying everything in its power to make itself unlikable?

Why doesn't Britain have someone based like him or Maggie in charge right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90&feature=youtu.be&t=48

Economics isn't the only metric to determine what counts as first world. South Africa has one of the highest GDP per capita in Africa, but it would probably be closer to the bottom of the list for a white man to live or even visit.

Not really. The Midwest has plenty of states with healthy economies that pay more than they get back from the feds.

Also,

It's one factor and see
Most U.S. states would be first world on their own.

Art, music, film, literature, political sensibilities, etc.
Defining a unified American culture is hard.
Corporatism and fast food are obviously very visible parts of American culture, but you'd have to be retarded to think that's all there is to it. Like those people who shitpost about how Swedish culture goes no further than refugees/being cucks/whatever else.

>Art, music, film, literature,
California and NY state
>political sensibilities,
Ayy lmao

California and New York produce a lot of art and entertainment, but if you think they're the only ones then you're either stupid or willfully ignorant.
American political sensibilities are fucked, but distinct.

>Some Americans states are better than every canadian province

shit source honestly.

American Culture = culture that develops in absence of an ethnic/national culture.

IE its pretty much a blank slate filled in with political/cultural influences from elsewhere.

>leaf

This actually makes me wonder if it is possible to intentionally push for the development of a "ethnic/national culture". Like, can you take a relatively culture-less place and steer it towards becoming a proper nation?

What culture does Canada have? You're even less than what Americans have.

I would like America balkanized.
>pic related

I unironically think this would be a boon to the world.

Then you are a traitor to everything our ancestors fought and died for.

Our reply should have been
"if you do that then we'll promote the independence of Flanders and Berlin, germany. "

>everyone would be happy
>everyone gets their own states without having to worry about someone from the opposite party messing it up
>if they mess up their nation it's their own fault
>hurr durr you traitor lets put people together who hate each other
All the Mexicans/homos will be in the Green, the white conservative area will be the Red, Orange for rural farmers
Blue for industrious/leftists/big corporations

>Thinking a balkanized US would follow the original state political boundaries instead of cultural/geographic boundaries

Well that dude isn't really wrong

His ancestors including his parents probably lived in Mexico.

How do you mean?

What's their secret?

Mate I don't give an iota of a fuck about the political dispositions of men who have been dead for centuries

>Cali
>Texas
>Florida

NY CITY STATE WHEN?

Ok. Lets settle this now. Lets look at this pic. We need to isolate each major region in america and see if for each of them we could determine how each of the cultural factors in this pic applies to them.Then we can look at the completed lists and see for certain both if the US has a strong culture and If the regions are distinct enough to function as nations in their own right.

The regions are (correct me if I am wrong):
Alaska
California
Cascadia
Dixie
Hawaii
Midwest
New England
Rockies
Southwest
Texas

The factors to be examined are listed in the pic.

>Now can you stop bullying us and accept that America has as much as if not more culture than Europe?

whats so funny

I forgot to add that it would be best if we could get people native to these regions to answer for these.

how the fuck did this childish cuck get elected as EU president?
WHO VOTED FOR HIM!? WHO IS HE!?

All kiwis know the difference between Texas and Tennessee
Most kiwis don't know the difference between Switzerland and Sweden

Sorry Euros, but American individual states are more relevant and wellknown than European individual countries in general to people outside of Europe

>kiwi education

That's a doomed plan.
It's almost as if central authority in the US is actually worth a damn.

Do you know about all the African countries?
To people outside of Europe, European countries are just as unknown and irrelevant

A lot of kiwis could name Germany, UK, France, Italy in Europe, a lot of kiwis could name South Africa, Madagascar, and Egypt in Africa
Most kiwis couldn't name the other European and African countries

If they knew it, then why would they respond incorrectly?

So? you're just ignorant.
>kiwi education

Most Finns don't know about Gabon
>finnish education

Most kiwis dont know about switzerland and sweden
haha

>most finns don't know about mozambique

mozambique muh nigguz
t. scholar in mosambique history

I'd easily consider New York, California, or Massachusetts to be superior to every Canadian province, if not Canada itself

Texas too

lol, colorado is 1/4 hispanic. the constitution was originally co-written in spanish.
try again.