Harry Kane

Oh dear, oh dear

James Bond

Argentina only has one tbf

???

Ahahahahahaha

You never watched QI?

WAYNE ROONEY

I don't know about a world class english player but let me start a random 3 minute anecdote about a 16th century italian painter.

Very good I'll give you points for that

england's brave jordan "hendo" henderson

stfu Luciano Becchio i told you to fuck off in costa

harry kane

Jordan Stones my white friend

keeeeeeeeeeeek

Serious answer: Danny Rose. Top 5 at his position in the world

Phil Taylor

John Terry

Marcelo, Alex Sandro, Filipe Luís, Alaba and Alba: all better

>Marcelo
>Filipe Luis
>Alba

kek

I'm a Spurs fan and this opinion is patently ridiculous, he does a great job for us but he's nowhere near World class

Michael Carrick, you stipulate that he had to be still playing internationally Esteban Freir

You seem to be under the impression that there is a lot of world class fullbacks out there
Notorious position that's impossible to be world class in
there isn't five world class fullbacks currently playing
>Lahm
I wouldn't even consider Marcelo to be World class because his defending is dire, but people will disagree with this

For me, it's Pulisic.

Wayne Rooney

That was tough

> the britbong is not even getting it.

Well Rose is better than Marcelo anyway.

There's no definition of world class. I would be lenient in my judgement and say there are 100 world class players in the world.

Joe Hart

Dele Alli

I agree that Marcelo is worse than Danny Rose
a disproportionately few amount of those 100 players should be fullbacks
In the modern game the fullback is meant to be good at everything, quick, defensive, creative
But if you are all these things then you get played in central positions early in your career
Take Phillip Lahm when Pep was at Bayern, he played him centrally because he was a sensational player

So I'm going to make the sweeping statement that there are no world class fullbacks
If there were then they'd be playing in Defensive midfield where they could contribute more

Alaba. He plays CM with Austria but always LB with Bayern

Do you mean he's a world class fullback? or are you agreeing with the midfield idea?
Alaba is decent enough to start in Bayern's midfield, but their fullback situation would be much worse.

wew

He's good enough to play CM but always plays LB, according to your theory he's a world class fullback

You can't deny rose is worse than them

You have a point, but like i said, he might only be playing at fullback because all their other fullbacks are shit

good point though he'd probably be in the top 100

so, how many world class english players are there?