Preston North End vs Arsenal FC Official FA Cup Match Thread

Invincibles Derby

Kick-off 17:30

Preston: Maxwell; Vermijl, Clarke, Huntington, Cunningham; Gallagher, Pearson, Johnson, McGeady; Robinson, Hugill

Arsenal: Ospina; Maitland-Niles, Mustafi, Gabriel, Monreal; Xhaka, Ramsey; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Iwobi, Lucas; Giroud

>Lucas
literally who?

arsene signed him this morning, 9 year old female to male transexual from sudan via sweden

Preston fan here

Pearson is probably our most dangerous player in midfield he controls the play

We don't really have any good strikers but we don't concede many goals

Can see a 1-0 2-0 to arsenal but it wont be a rout

>tfw becks is suspended

Invincibles vs. '''''''''''''''invincibles*'''''''''''''''
*who lost 6 times

Arsenal BTFO

kekkles

>tfw based boyle and horgan will probably never play

they will

we sold our best CB (bailey wright) yesterday so boyle will go in and we have no proper right wingers so horgan will go straight in

Inb4 4-0 win for Arsenal

How many champions league trophies do Arsenal have again?

The same amount as Liverpool have Premier League Trophies

Battle of the Invincibles lads (ours was much, much better though)

Why are we risking Ramshit and Xhaka when they're the only CMs we have left? Just play Sheaf or Holding ffs

Yer know what? I've always liked Preston; got an excellent market; nice steam railway too. kys.

what part of preston north end are you lads from?

me? I'm from the south end of it.

no fucking injuries please

Anyone here from Preston?

I am but not a fan, just curious

>it's an ox and iwogbi play well against literally who's and convince Wenger they are good enough to be first team starters episode

>this camera angle

Preston North End East West End here

Can't stand Preston, Birmingham fan living in Whitechapel so I reckon I'm an Arsenal fan for the day.

Do arsenal have any white supporters?

fucking hell Xhaka caught on he ball again. He's too slow and too shit to be anywhere near our side

>Ramsey

can fuck off too

IS YOUR'S GOLD?

Never understood this meme

>referee's name is unironically Bobby Madman

What a time.

Hi

Literally 95% of match going fans at the Emirates are white, it's probably the same % in the away end today

OH LANCASHIRE, IS WONDERFUL

GET FUCKED ARSESHIT

Then you've obviously not seen the crowd at arsenal games blad fám blad. You get me blad?

RIP Claude

>arseanal

Fuck off

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Arselol

we dont care about this mickey mouse cup, tho

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Based Preston fan

>Literally 95% of match going fans at the Emirates are white

deluded

>arseanal

ORIGINAL INVINCIBLES BEST INVINCIBLES

>Came here to post

>ARSEHOLES

FINISHED

>Arsenal

Black people in North London don't really say blud anymore pham.

cba anymore, literally 90% of our squad is championshit quality. Ox, ramshit, iwogbi, xhaka, mustafi, gabriel are all fucking useless

did you see that skill from mcgeedy

>Arse

>90% of our squad is championshit quality
they really seem to be below that level going on todays performance

>tfw no uruguaian gf

>Arselel

arsenal literally lost games during their "invincible" season and played for draws for the last 10 games. meaningless achievement.

Arsenal mised their only chance to become a big club in 2006 when they lost that final to Barcelona. Losing that one game changed the entire history of the club.

Can Mustafi just fuck off please. He's somehow worse than Mertesacker and Gabby

>the absolute jej of arseashite

get an argentine one, they look the same and sound the same

who else in /arse/ giggling?

Nah, its european

Aiden McGeady peaked at 18.

he couldnt even cut it in evertons reserves lol.

big moyes knew.

Perez should be a starter desu, he's miles ahead of Iwobi and Chamberlain

Can't stop. This fucking club.

legit question, i have seen around 10 arsenal matches this season. Is Mustafi really that good or does people rate him too much?

Guys a girl i worked with messaged me 'Well you seem to like me, but you only wanna talk to me when you're drunk. I don't really get what you want'

I dont like her but want to let her down gently because i work with her. any advice?

Thank g'd

dont reply. anything will make it worse

Fucking hell Ramsey

he can see Perez making the runs, hesitates, sees Perez is 5 yards offside then fucking passes it. He's just not a natural footballer

Arsenal haven't been impressive in months. Lucky wins, scraped results and blowouts against utter shite like West Ham really masked how poor they really are.

i just came out of a really tough thing with jeff from upstairs and don't really want anything right now sorry

Oxlade is pure shit. Just a pacebaby

What does Lucas Perez do?

just b urself

Aiden Mcgeady is just a shit Nacho Novo really

>snowing outside
>just picked up a load of BBQ from local place across the street
>comfy apartment

who /comfy/ here

Just tell her you're drunk most of the time, and if she ask more questions about how you're du

Argentinean gals smell like Italians tho

You really don't like her? She a qt?

I can't say I've ever seen him put on a great performance since he signed for Arsenal. People just say he's good because Arsenal haven't lost whilst he was playing. But Arsenal have been playing shit all season, the only times they've looked decent were against shit teams like Ludogorets or West Ham.

but i wanna be supporter of Peñarol

No, he is genuinely awful. He is very poor positionally, in 1 vs 1s he lunges and dives in which either leaves us completely exposed or gets him a yellow and he literally cannot pass a ball. On Wednesday night he must have given the ball away 15 times. The ONLY reason Arsenelickers rate him is because of that stupid stat that we are unbeaten in games he starts. It's just nuts to rate a player's performances on something like that, especially when we've played so poorly this season

you're drunk all the time, just say you have an alcohol problem

REFBALL

Whats with all the empty seats?

>Emtpyhad

admit the truth and tell her you have aspergers syndrome

Shut up mcmanaman you helium-filled sicknote cunt

/Comfortable/ as fuck here lad. Going to have another cup of tee soon.

I have seen most matches where they were winning, maybe that's why i didn't notice anything, just don't think he is that good

That was in top 10 worst referee decisions I have seen in English football

>inb4 Arsenal nick a replay and an assortment of their players declare their draw with a shit team to be a demonstration of great mental strength

time to send her a pic of yor knob lad, smooth everything over

Yeah i was thinking something like that, nothing special about him, but they had a good form in that time, so defensive mistakes and so on, wasn't that frowned upon

He's a german national team babby. Overrated as fuck.

Why NorthWest teams are so superior to London's?

FUCK