>2017
>not smoking

explain yourself

don't want lung cancer

>2017
>smoking

explain yourself

>there, OP, I fixed it for you

I like fucking tasting and smelling. Breathing is also awesome and Living in general.
Have fun your last few years tho

That cute black girl commercial said it was profiling. I don't what that ghetto look thrown my way if she sees me smoking. I see you.

I do smoke
Fuck you and fuck your assumptions

They're expensive :(

I just really like my lungs. And my money.

Is that what the edge of the world looks like?

All these Americucks. OP looks like it is his third cig.

I prefer snus and snuff.

Move to north Carolina, new ports are still under $5 and Marlboro's are like $4.80

Is there on the left side of the pic a rainbow? Why the heck didn't you take a shot of the rainbow?

smoking signals to others that you like making poor life choices.

people who smoke and then do things like put on sunscreen, wear seatbelts, work out, and eat salads perplex me.

I'm not a weak minded cunt that needs to puff on a manbaby pacifier 20 times a day to stay calm.

Cheap American bastard

Yea, I'll move into nigger territory just to be able to buy cigarettes. Suck my dick cancerboi

i'm not a slave to the tobacco dick.

One of the many perks

Weed is legal here, I don't need cancer sticks

because a packet of 25 is like $30 australian so fuck that

You have no idea how incredibly bad you smell.

I am not a retard, why would I spend my own money to ruin my own health, skin and smell?

Smoking kills Jesus saves

I quit yesterday, bitch

alcohol is worse than smoking in terms of longevity

I was getting drunk with a 1st generation indian guy who told me he hates pc culture and was convinced tobacco is a hateful spirit that poisons white people in retribution for plagues and war

cool guy died in car crash or something

I like smoking, BUT really lazy to do the process of buying. Pack is 4 euros here.

After the niggers stopped farming our tabbaco for free just hasn't tasted the same

>Breathing is also awesome and Living in general
>Lurkin Sup Forums

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>Grabbed my snus
>Took one
>Read this

Is it cheaper to purchase a bag of tobacco and some papers, rather than a pack?

is that Tyler Kyte?

>2017. not smoking. explain yourself
I don't have closeted homosexual pangs to put a surrogate cock in my mouth

No, It's me

A native American who died before reaching old age?
Gee what are the odds.

I smoke for $16 a month. People don't bother to bum off me because "rollies are for poor fags" and they don't have all the spray nicotine and shit you get on name brand... so I can still run and breathe.

Menthols are for faggots

when did you take it?

Why do you care?

Smoking is for losers. Like, legitimate, literal losers. I've spent money on stupid stuff, but I'm glad I'm not one of the losers that throw away their money and their health over a brief, shitty high.

And no, cigarettes aren't cool. Cigars are cool. Weed is cool, as long as you don't brag about it like a newfag. Cigarettes are for the bottom of the barrel, the cesspool of human life. Makes perfect sense to see white trash and niggers start smoking around the age of 12.

Fucks up lungs in the long run, and can ruin a guys physic

>fucks up your physic
Bruh, I smoked one year. Cool and fun. Woke up one day as a helium.

Smoking cigarettes is the worst fucking habit you can pick up.
>no reason to start even because the stress-free is 99% a placebo meme
>full of tar, shit tabacco, almost no positives
>waste thousands a year on something that leaves you literally coughing with shit lungs and with a shit taste in your mouth
You can drink alcohol and enjoy the taste of fine wine or beer and have fun, and if you drink too much at least you're killing your wife and kids and not yourself.
Even light drugs are better for you and you'll be surely having a finer time.

I'd rather have my son smoke cannabis or get wasted than smoke cigs. Legitimate faggot shit.