Comey hearing live thread?

Comey hearing live thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGuJjfQSL_I
msn.com/en-us/news/video/live-news-coverage-from-cbs-news/ar-BBmYvYY?appwebview=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=FGuJjfQSL_I

I'm watching in new jersey

keek

msn.com/en-us/news/video/live-news-coverage-from-cbs-news/ar-BBmYvYY?appwebview=true

Listening to it right now. Not my first choice for news but it was easily accessible without registration, etc.

There is actually a few second delay on this broadcast
from this one

I don't know how people can watch this shit. I'm so fucking bored.

A gay thread of tryhard careposts

Go back to furr thread

>Finally get to find out who really killed JFK

Go back to trap thread

SURPRISE
ITS FUCKING NOTHING
TRUMP WINS AGAIN

Jews

The only people who give a shit about this are butthurt lefties and the news channels. Nothing - and I mean NOTHING - is coming of this as long as the Republican control the White House, both houses of Congress, and the Supreme Court. Get the fuck over it Dems. SHE. FUCKING. LOST. And NOTHING is going to change that. No time outs. No do-overs. And certainly not the word of one disgruntled ex-employee with an agenda

There's a ton of different angles on youtube you don't need a registration there.

>Get the fuck over it Dems. SHE. FUCKING. LOST.

Whenever I see a retarded Trump supporter whine like this I just think you're willing to let him do whatever he wants unquestionably

The President should be criticized more than anyone else

Not a dem, just an independent here to say you should be ashamed of yourself, allowing your country to lose its standing over tribal warfare. You are right that he likely wont be impeached while the GOP holds the house and senate.. but that doesn't invalidate our criticisms of the president. It just means those criticisms are now also directed towards the GOP for allowing it

So where did this guy start whining in his post?

Butthurt Trumptards worried about what will be released

NEWSFLASH - Comey already admitted within the first five mins. that Trump told him to 'back off' of Russian investigation.

He actually declared that not Trump nor his administration asked him to back off.
Typical liberal propaganda.

Trump is a fascist authoritarian pig.

I recognize them naturally because im German.

I'm not even a Trump supporter. I didn't even vote for him. I'm a realist. And nothing more is coming of this than the Whitewater mess, Monica Lewinski, or Benghazi. NOBODY is held to account in Washington. And you aren't going to change that by donning your rusty armor, mounting old Rocinante, and charging the big bad windmill. It's a big sweaty circle jerk and a waste of time and resources.

Nice post. Very sharp edges.

Comey said Trump did nothing wrong and that he was not pressured into dropping any investigation.
Case closed.
Trump is just a straight shooter who speaks his mind and tells it like it is unlike other politicians.

I love how everyone is all "the gop the gop"

When those motherfuckers did everything they could to get someone other than Trump in there. The GOP doesnt deserve credit for Trump, whether its good or bad. Trump did his own work, those faggot tried to back Jeb cuck Bush ffs. FUCK the GOP i hope Trump destroys them on his way out the door. Dems and Repubs have both become parodies of themselves. Dems scream outrage at ridiculous pc nonsense then tell us to love the muslims in the same breath. Repubs pander to the retard Jesus crowd and its disgusting. There is no "normal voter" party anymore. You get to choose one extreme or the other.

God Trump is fucking autistic.

So was Einstein and Bohr and a lot of other brilliant thinkers.
In fact, Einsteins mother though he was a mentalist and wanted to send him to a loony bin.

"I respect him"
- 45 in regards to Comey before firing him a few days later

He's demented. Not autistic

Wow, you got him on semantics. Good job! Retard

Impeachment imminent!

At least I didn't call him "God Trump" to me he's just the POTUS.

this is boring as shit. nothing like on Law and Order.

Yeah, that was autistic too

Gee did they also have OCD and NPD so bad that they constantly made their own lives rolling disasters for no real reason? We fucking elected this guy to lead, it's not even the first summer and here we are in Senate hearings.

The desperation of Trumptards

Comey literally just said that Trump was asking questions about Russian investigation and asked him to lay off Flynn because "he's a good guy."

and "Trump said he was under great pressure because of the investigation"

If Trump didn' do nutin' then why would he be under any "pressure?"

Trump is a lying degenerate manipulative retard and naturally his supporters are even lower and more retarded than that.

checked!

trips confirm truth. he's guilty af user.

ITT: political masturbation

Don't blame me,I voted for Hitler

> Democrats trying to start a second cold war
> GEE GOLLY HOW COULD A PRESIDENT POSSIBLY BE UNDER PRESSURE IF HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?!
You're pretty dumb, ya know that?

Comey: "Trump Ordered me to halt the Russia investigation"

Checkmate!

He destroyed his country.

Oh hai Ivan.

dubs get

obstruction of justice!

impeachable offense, and a crime.

THE REDS
THE REDS ARE COMING TO GET US
AHHHH PINKO COMMIE BASTARDS
OL KREMLIN JOE GONNA DROP THE BOMBS ANY DAY NOW!

At least Trump will make real changes, bring some pain to the terrorist and produce jobs and whatnot.
He might, not be perfect and might do some things that will cause some issues, but at least it's not 8 years of the same shit over and over again which is absolutely nothing is done about anything.

He's moving clean energy jobs to China and Europe. The Saudi arms deal wasn't even a deal involving any actual money. Different isn't always better.

...meanwhile "Islam is the religion of peace"

Perfection is to constantly change
- Japanese proverb

i'm watching it

how long do these things usually last? how long still do you guys think?

yes, I agree real changes.
he's running this country like he's running his business! Into the ground, burning, and the only one to make it out clean is Drumf himself

3-4 days

The question is not whether he won. He did. No sane person is disputing that. The question is was a crime committed and so far it looks like no. But if someone is claiming one was, and there are claims from multiple sources in the intelligence committee that there might have been it needs to be investigated. Will he be impeached? No. Not even if a crime was committed will he be impeached but still it should be looked into

The Japanese also dress up like hello kitty and pokemon.

He admitted that he was asked, not told, to back off Flynn and russia. Typical conservative o ly hearing what they want to.

The only people still talking about Clinton is republicans telling people to get over it even though no one cares about her anymore

Gr8 b8

Normally yes, but I suspect that these are going to roll straight into impeachment hearings. There is already lots of damning evidence that has been presented, which confirms what people have known all along. One, there is a criminal investigation into the Trump admin for Russia collusion, and two, Trump tried to shut down this investigation.

Amen brother

I think he means autistic in a defamatory way like a new way to say retard. Not in a diagnostic way

Why is $ 0?

Start a second cold war? How much is Putin paying you?

He will literally do none of that. He hasn't do e shit to stop terrorism and he has created more jobs in China than here

take a shot every time this idiot says, "i don't know."
it blows me away that someone like this can end up in the one the most powerful positions in the country

So instead we decide to suck their dick?

The wheels of the government turns slowly, at least give him 2 years

He's only saying I don't know when they ask him to speculate.

He's 1/4 of the way through and he's not even at the beginning stages of any of those goals. He said he'd have a plan to stop ISIS in 30 days. He's just bombing stuff. Same shit Obama did.

so doing nothing about terrorism also means that the first MOAB deployment in the field ever and several missile strikes on extremist bases and supply lines also constitute as nothing right? Shillary would have just let them into our country and turned a blind eye when they started raping young girls just like they did in fucking europe with angela Murkle

hillary would have dropped the moab too. it was planned when obama was president, anyone with a brain would have approved it.

He's just bombing shit. Obama did that, Hillary would have too. Trump is just a racist sexist Hillary Clinton with possible ties to Russia

To long to hold the attention of twitchy little children.

Go back to playing your vidya games, junior. We'll give you a summary on the stuff you wouldn't even understand, later.

GODDAMN COMMIE SPIES EVERYWHERE.
FUCKING RUSKIES TRYING TO TRICK US.
DROP THE BOMB, NUKE EM FIRST!
Or we could just not fucking go to war with a nuclear state headed up by a literal fucking spymaster. And just so we're clear so fuckin what if Russia did attempt to sabotage the U.S. election? We already know without a shadow of doubt that election cycle is corrupt from the inside out. The DNC bald fucking facedly admitted to it. Why the fuck are we more concerned about Russian trying to upset a corrupt system than we are about living in a fucking corrupt system?

*Too long...etc.

you literally don't know that, you just think that's the most logical course of action and think Hillary would have done it.

> Trump now apparently has a brain
Holy shit the song changed for a brief instant. Now if you listen you'll hear it almost instantly snap back to the same warbling screech it was for 6 goddamn months.

You're speculating too. Are you fucking retarded?

actually we do know that. try using google sometime.

>hurt clinton

I'm sure her server had done good enough job.
Or the fact she hasn't accomplished anything as Sec of state.

Come on man you're digging for something that isn't there

We need another Red Scare

Hillary literally said she agreed with Trump using the MOAB.
The common public doesn't realize how many bombs we drop on the middle east on a daily basis since 2001.

>Another stupid dem doesn't understand their own candidate.

>Well it's not looking to good for the libcucks. He done said Trump never asked him to stop the Russia probe. Said the press lies all the time. And saying he 'hopes' he can let the Flynn thing go and that's not illegal. Enjoy the next 8 years

This is now a RED MENACE thread.

and general jon nicholson said the president didnt need to approve of its use anyways. it would have happend either way.

>Even ever doubting Trump and his administration

shit man, you're such a bitch
i'm european, i can't even understand all the legal stuff going on, not to mention the many names i don't know. besides i just got a ps4 pro, like 3 days ago i wanna play it so bad

This shits boring. Some mudslime need to blow the place up

"I hope" is a statement not a request.
Moron.

I hope nothing bad happens to you or your family if you refuse to pay protection money to the mob.

Especially after he defeated ISIS in 30 days, drained the swamp, built his wall, repealed and replaced Obamacare without anyone losing coverage, locked up Hillary day 1, and doesn't waste time on the golf course like Obama did.
Just like he said he would.

I just heard a bit of it..
Q:is it normal for foreign govts to make contact with presidential candidates,
A: yes it is..
Q: so at what point does this "contact" constitute lying, spying or recruiting?
A: stuttering,mumbling incoherent bullshit with a lot of "well that depends"

Comey is a fucking idiot.

As much as I hate that incompetent ego-fueled bloated dipshit, this testimony is nothing.

There's nothing that qualifies as obstruction of justice and even if it did, you damn well know Republicans wouldn't vote for impeachment.

The whole testimony is senators trying to get Comey to allude to obstruction and it doesn't look like he's going to give them that.

It's basically nothing.