Weird habbits/shit only you do

Weird habbits/shit only you do

Who else here cuts off the thick skin on the sole and eat the pieces?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ACf8n6CBJsE
discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do that.

Once got an infection so bad I couldn't walk.

I've not yet gotten an infection on my feet but I did the same to my fingers and I had to go on IV antibiotics.

youtu.be/ACf8n6CBJsE

Sometimes I slip my hands down my ass crack and oluck the sweaty ass hair there. They are really hard to pluck using fingers

I use a nail file to sand them down... But I don't eat them... Why?

They kinda taste good.

Shiiit, man. I do the exact same shit but i dont eat it. Though it is hard cause i also bite my nails so i sometimes use a knife to cut it

When I pick my nose I like to keep smelling the mucus on continuously getting pressed by my fingers,

piss in the sink cause i cant be fucked lifting the toilet lid, aiming, wiping the piss off the seat, flushing

yeah its basically all I eat, doesn't everyone?

Do you eat the nails you bite off?
That thick skin has an interesting texture and that's part of why I eat them.

>mac user
Not a surprise

i do but i also chew my nails and thats just an offshoot of that habit

+1

Nah. I used to when i was little. Though i do eat the skin around my nails on my hands

I do that but i only pick it off, no cutting

1+

I use my little finger to stick up my nose in the morning and extract a sheet of snot. Then eat. I eat boogers anyhow. Trying to stop but its ljke a salted treat.

Well I also bite my nails so I'm not able to pick it off. I've also found that by cutting it off I can make the pieces pretty thick.

I do exact same shit for the exact same reason.

holy fuck i thought i was the only one.

I bite my nails too, but i dont do it very far. This is enough for pulling skin off.

i do that too

user I've started like 25 peeing in the sink is superior threads over the last week. Hadn't got 1 response

Pissing in sink becomes inferior once you sit down. Honestly never understood the standing up deal. Its good for outside and for public toilets but at home I always sit. Toilet is best place to browse.

This is the infection i got that put me in the hospital. I still bite my nails though.

Fuk man, from eating the skin on your hands?

you guys are disgusting as fuck.
"doesn't everyone?"
holy shit dude, of course not

however, i eat pizza hawaii and its delicious.
cant prove me wrong

SAME GOD
why is it so good.. i love dry days because i can stick a moistened pinky up there and it grabs onto a giant dried sheet that slithers out of my sinuses..
/shudder

Yeah. It got much worse than in the photos and the finger had turned almost completely black.

I have cystic acne on my ass and after i shower i eat the scabs off it

Sometimes when I wake up with stinky fingers I just lick my hand and wipe it off on my shirt until it feels normal

Smells* normal not feels

You people are fucked up. Seriously.

Femanon here.
I have poor hygeine and go days without showering because I like the smell of my vagina musk

I stick my pointer and middle fingers in my ass crack when I'm about to have a nice fart. Then I take a long whiff like I'm smelling a fine wine.

I can understand that, although I hate the smell of dirty vagina, but I'm assuming you feel the same way about unwashed cock

kys

discord.
-------
gg/ctagmQE

I know user these guys are fucked up

Repressed cunt.

Usually. Sweaty balls and sweaty cooch only really smell bad to me if theres a twinge of piss or assbutter in there too.

Are these people even human?

Ok thanks user, I will save your pics and whenever I am tempted to pick at the skin around my nails I'll look at them.
I fucking have to stop finally

Isn't that unavoidable tho?

I bite my fingernails, usually until they bleed, then i like to cram the jagged pieces of fingernail between my teeth and up into my gums occasionally. Sometimes i will see how many nails i can fit between certain teeth because i like the pain/feeling of my teeth being pushed apart. I also rip my pubes out by the finger full, usually in an attempt to get a bouquet of pubic hair roots, and if one or more are bloody...i melt with enjoyment.

This was taken quite a few days after a nice nail ripping session so this is the healed end result and nowhere near shows the normal damage

The trouble you go to just to eat foot skin. Why even bother?

The fuck user

not the soles, but the hard parts on the tip of the finger that i got after playing guitar/violin. i forgot what tehy were called.

How can you even do anything with your hands? back when I used to bite fingernails all the way down they'd hurt like a bitch for days.

I wouldn't call it trouble. The process is quite enjoyable.

Sometimes I have to shit in the kitchen because there is a vent in the toilet room and people can hear everything.
So I just squat in the middle of the kitchen and shit on some toilet paper on the ground, pick things up and just dump everything in the toilet.
Then I have to shower, it's disgusting otherwise.
Sometimes I'm in a house where it's even worse and I have to go outside and shit in the woods. I just dig a hole and shit, very comfy.
I hate modern building, it's like people love to take a shit in the middle of everything while people can hear everything you and your shit do.

I mean I chew fingernails but I'm trying to stop. I guess I just don't understand why you Anons like having a disgusting habit.

Yes, the sheets are the bomba

They hurt for about a day, after that they are fine. Been doing this for over 30 years...true old fag here, and im used to it

But wouldn't shitting in the kitchen where everybody can hear you be worse than shitting on the toilet where everybody can hear you?

People can't hear me as much in the kitchen.
Wouldn't bother otherwise.

Have to take a shit btw, pray for me.

Yum almond chips

Toe knife.

Godspeed

kek and check

So I'm like super careful so no one hears anything weird and now I can hear the neighbor from upstairs masturbating furiously.
Fucking normies not giving a fuck about anything.