Where the fuck did my life to wrong?!

Where the fuck did my life to wrong?!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your conception.

That's a fair argument.

So you're saying my headfuckery is inate, and not a product of my environment and bad decisions?

If so, it makes me feel far less guilty about my life.

Anyone who is unhappy would say the same thing

Your life went wrong when u decided to stay the path that leads u deeper into the dark

It happened that one time at band camp...

The dark makes the best promises tho

Never went to Band Camp.

Went to Butlins once. Got food poisoning.

Fair enough. Anyway, who's to say that your life is actually wrong?

O come the fuck on. U didn't just say that shit, this is why u r the way u r, this interaction between u and i should be an eye opener, but it isn't. Your eyes are already open, you're just too stupid to do anything about it

*You and me*

Sarcasm doesn't translate well online

You and i*, he is the subject not me

Learn how to use an asterix dickhead

I got the sarcasm but im legit here for u trying to help and u dont eanna fu king help urself, it kills me

Cross dressing seems to be a good start

Dickhead with a capital letter. You're saying my name. As he is the subject, you personally will always be an object in my eyes, a well used object, that is.

The question was more rhetoric than anything. I'm just here looking for attention.

Ur spectrum is showing

My Spectrum Collections includes Vibrant makeup brushes, tools and accessories. Hand finished, vegan and cruelty free. Why not apply your makeup with works of art?

Not really i think you want change but are too lazy and scared

This cringe is physically painful

Is this you Bubba?

god here:
there wasn't actually a single point where it went wrong, it's rather a product of many smaller bad decisions one after the other

discord.
-------------
gg/ctagmQE

Learn basic grammar you fucking waste