When's the last time you shot a load deep in a girl you loved?

when's the last time you shot a load deep in a girl you loved?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
youtube.com/channel/UCB9nRWu8Gbz2TfSENpEmTOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never loved any of my girlfriends. Even the one I have now I don't even love. I don't think men can love. Not this one anyway. I just can't respect women on a high enough level to actually love her and consider her my equal. I only "love" my family and my homeboys. I just can't love a woman. What's to love?

Sunday

>love my homeboys
closet gay detected.

Maybe you. It's usually the ones who throw around accusations without any warrant who are the gay ones. You've never had a best friend who you've loved. I feel bad for you.

Tuesday, she was complaining Wednesday morning that cum was still dripping out of her pussy

Almost 24 hours ago. She likes getting stuffed before work

a week ago today

she came while she was on top and asked to finish in the prone bone.

5 years ago

spoken like a true faggot. go watch the lion king or something.

So you saying some/most guys would like to have best mates to have all the fun time with and a girlfriend just to fuck to satisfy sexual needs? Possibly, A cynic might say then boyfriends only ever have relationships to get easier access to sex from that person, otherwise they would always rather be somewhere else.

One I loved or just shot a load into a girl?

7 years , cause i got high

Last night. She's got an IUD. We do it all the time.

Sauce for that?

A month? I'm in an unloving relationship and my sidegirl ended our relationship couple of weeks ago. I now realize that I love her and I miss her ass.

You sound like an ultra douche tbh.

Usually I pull out and shoot my load on her stomach but last night, i came inside her. She was PISSSSSED apparently she hadn't picked up her new subscription yet. Finding that out made it hotter too me. She made me buy condoms or else we wouldnt fuck anymore. I already poked holes in all of them

you've never come home to your girl after a shit day and just felt better with your arms around her?
you've never made slow, passionate love to your woman and felt like your hearts are beating in rhythm?
you've never come up to your woman from behind while she is putting on her make-up and fucked her from behind without either of you saying a single word, other than the grunts you are both making?
you've never had the comfort of your woman's head in the cradle of your arm, and knowing there is nowhere else you'd rather be?

thats love man, and I feel sorry for you that you cant feel it

Tell that bitch to shower before she gets an infection fuck

Yesterday

Yesterday

Hah gaaaaaaayyyyyy

Saturday!

not gay my man, not even a little bit

one day you'll stop being 12 and realize i'm right

discord.
----------
gg/ctagmQE

never. i have retained purity

Realize that you're soooooo gay?

i had 3 gfs in my life and i never, ever ever cum inside one not a single time, even tho i lived with one for 4 years, i dont wanna have a fucking baby screwing my life. no thanks.

Same here bro

I cum in every girl I fuck but I've never loved any of them. The last gf decided to call it quits because I choked her unconscious the last time we had sex.

That's what Plan B pills are for. Make that bitch go to her local pharmacy and get some STAT.

in a girl? yesterday. In a girl I loved? about 2 and a half year ago

n e v e r

This morning. The wife is a good lay.

fucked the girl of my dreams for 15 month's straight knowing she was moving away someday... cum in her once when i was hungover because my pullout game not weak like you fags am i a cuck /b?

Do rape victims count? I loved how beautiful she was if that accounts for anything.

year ago

i know that im not fucking retarded, but they cant take more than 2 a year with several month in beetween, fucked them up those piills, so hell no, id ont want to deal with that shit.

6 years ago
someone kill me

>niggers
>capable of love

yea just kill the baby, fuck with nature like that. retard. stay degenerate

Last night

you had a live in gf and she didnt get on the pill or get an IUD?

I date a woman who had thyroid issues so wont take a pill birth control, so I talked her into getting a diaphragm because I couldnt talk her into getting an IUD.

The diaphragm is a pain in the ass, but the spermicide that goes in the diaphragm is also a lubricant. dont go down on her after she puts it in, that spermicide tastes terrible.

Basically, she has to put it in early for sex to feel spontaneous at all, but the spermicide is most effective the newer it is in the diaphragm

about 30 minutes ago

>Giving a shit how they feel

You let your woman get snappy on you? Beta.

This should be this entire thread's (board's) banner.

No /bro. Your English sucks, but you're not a cuck.

9 months before the second girl I loved more appeared in my life

Tuesday

WTF are you stupid? really?
>2017
>doesnt know the difference between egg/chicken seed/flower fetus/boy
fucking retard.

Found the Summerfag

>yea just kill the baby, fuck with nature like that. retard. stay degenerate
My care face.

It's nowhere to be found.

So you use condoms then?

Awesome, congrats man.
Unless you just you just met another slut coincidentally 9 months later.
In which case, awesome, congrats man.

no she didnt wanna deal with that shit, condoms and cumming outside, she was a good fuck tho still miss her.

this is /b fuck using the queen's tongue but anyway good to hear thanks /bro sure feel's like it though

>taking care of your partner
>you are beta
fucking delusional kid, i hope you have a loveless life, you piece of garbage.

2008. Possibly 2007.

it is a pain in the ass, but an IUD would be way easier

I do have a loveless life. I don't look for or want love.

I fuck women I find attractive and usually never hear from or see them again. That's pretty fine with me.

>A lot of money to my self
>No kids or attachments
>29 years old
>Happy

Seems fine to me.

to late, im with another girl in another state, and is the same thing, but now she come over my house several time a week to fuck, she doesnt live with me, im done with that shit.

Careful when cumming in women, bitches be crazy. I bought my girlfriend of 3 years like a years worth of nuva rings. She stopped takeing them 6 months in without telling me, to get pregnant on purpose. She texted me that, and now I dont have to ever give a penny because thats entrapment. Moral of the story cover your ass and pull out. Dont let the women have that control.

is the same for me
>good job
>28
>lovely caring younger GF who does everything i say 22
>no kids/attachments
>happy
seems better to me, i dont have to pay for fucking on the daily basis nor have to deal with crazy bitches who doesnt like what i like.

about a month ago (I usually like to cum on her face or down her throat) pic related, 18 y/o gf

Why date period? Just fuck them and move on. Give them a fake name and never take them back to your house.

>gf.jpg
Okay there sperglord.

I'm not sure why I'm replying.... but is it so hard to believe? some of us actually get laid lol

youtube.com/channel/UCB9nRWu8Gbz2TfSENpEmTOQ

Hey, summerfag, stop being a fag.

I don't see how he's a summerfag, he's just shitposting and actually getting replies from you dolts, don't feed the troll anons

define deep

>girl you loved?
7ish years

last night

why are you cuck posting?

no one likes cucks, go away

few days ago, haven't had the sex drive I used to

That sounds absolutely fucking horrible, if you date your best friend then it means you have to be loyal and faithful and like, when you're as good looking and self-obsessed as me, that's just not an option. Sleaze over the warm feeling of love in your heart any day.. plus you can just drink if you're missing love in your life. I'd be rather be a sad, lonely alcoholic than let someone have such an impact on my life. What happens if she dies or cheats? Do you just move on?

Spotted the daddy issues boy.

My gf has been on the shot for a while now, plus it's difficult for her to get pregnant because of something with her ovaries. Since 2014 nearly every time we have sex I cum as deep as I possibly can. The other occasions are when she lets me cum in her ass or she swallows.

There was a time where she was a little late to get the shot and she made me wear a condom but I couldn't cum and creampied her anyway

This morning. Woke up to her putting me inside at 4 this morning, I came buckets.

Love you're thinking of doesn't exist.
If you get along with your girl, feels natural, and you enjoy just her presence, that's a good sign you are falling for her. The sex part just fortifies the attraction.

Maybe you don't love your girls because they weren't nice to you or what you choose girls poorly.

Thats the fucking best. I love it when my gf's alarm goes off in the morning and she puts her hand on my dick, and strokes it for a minute before guiding it inside her. I pretend to stay asleep while she is playing with my dick. Waking up to a breakfast blow job is also great, but I love waking up to sex.

I have loved some of my gf's user, it's fucking horrible. No man should allow a woman to get in his head.

Two rules that you should follow OP.

1. Never fall in love with a girl, they can't be trusted.
2. Never go down on a girl, it causes cancer.

whose the lady?

never, only had sex once a decade ago but I got blueballed by sadist gf

she jumped off after I got a couple thrusts in and forced me to finish by jerking off, she made me cum on myself too and clean it up

now i've been in a depressive chronic masturbation state for so long I have ED...and if I somehow manage to get even half way hard I have to prematurely ejaculate...also doesn't help that i'm below average dick size for my height

what does cumming inside a warm, soft pussy feel like?..I'll probably never know. don't be me

Would you creampie my gf? >RELATED

One time when I had anal with my gf, I gave her an enema first, the kind from the pharmacy with laxative in it. So I fuck her deep and hard for like 10 minutes before blowing a huge load deep inside her rectum. She gets up to squat and push my cum out, and this HUGE load comes gushing out, like 4-5 times the most I've ever cum. I was impressed with myself until I realized it was mostly intestinal mucus left over from the laxative in the enema stimulating her bowels.

Now I have an intestinal mucus fetish.

no she looks like she'd have bags under her eyes and skin would look like shit without makeup

>bags under her eyes
I love this look on women