As a restaurant manager I find myself swimming in easy employee pussy...

As a restaurant manager I find myself swimming in easy employee pussy. Share your employee /coworker stories Sup Forumsros

these broken girls are so easy to fuck. Let them tell you their sob stories, and they can't drop their panties fast enough

I was in charge of training this girl once, she for some reason thought that I was someone of high power. she was an 8/10 far out of my league but she kept hitting on me crazy. After her third day of training she asked to hangout with me. We ended up going out to chilis and then my place to watch netflix. 2 seconds into sitting down and we were making out. We end up fucking, she pushes me down gets on top and quickly i finish. while im still inside her she brushes her tits in my face, kisses me and says. you better make sure I get full time hours now. ... ... ... I laugh my ass off and say, "im not jack shit, and I can't do shit for you" She hopped off, quickly got her clothes and left. She quit a week later.

I ended up dating a girl one of my managers was trying to fuck. He made my life HELLLLLL. Eventually I quit and sent me a message calling me a pussy, So i sent him a video of me creampieing her. he blocked me after that LMAO

Dated my coworker and if that wasn't already a bad situation, my manager had a thing for her and would constantly try to fuck me over and threatened to fire me multiple times. Ended up quitting one day with no notice and said fuck you. Moved 5 days later and cut all ties with her. It was a fucking wreck. She's a whole other story

I couple of times I've had the opposite situation. I've had guys quit because their gfs cheated on them with me

I wouldn't quit if she cheated on me with him, I'd simply get the dude fired and make the job living hell on her so she quits as well. He was a fucking douche and she was an overly psychotic cunt who basically got pisses as everything I did. Which made work 10x worse

I fucked a coworker who was married while her husband was deployed overseas. They ended up getting a divorce and now we're dating

literally. Military wives are so predictably unfaithful. They get all caught up in the MY BF IS A HERO mentality, and swoon when they come back from basic and propose. Then they start to realize that maybe they got married too soon, and thats when you slip in... and slip in... lmao

Yeah I mean im sure thats a possibility but generally 18/19 yr olds arent that smart

I had a car full of girls flash me for free food. Shit was cash

That's how you get herpes.

Grats, you've managed to get a lot of white trash girls to have sex with you.

I've worked in plenty of minimum wage jobs, including restaurants. Almost every girl that works in those positions comes from trailer parks or lack education. They're dumb as fuck and only go for the white stained tank top douchebags who's good idea of a Saturday night is a case of Bud Light.

you are right and wrong. Most are white trash/ and almost all of them have issues, but most of them are decent looking, and are attracted to me because im not white trash.

Yeah, that's how I know you're lying. I've lived in a town of mostly nothing but trash and crackheads. Some of them were decent looking, that is true.

However, they don't go for guys who have their shit together. They go for guys who remind them of their fathers. They go for degeneracy and the bottom of the barrel.

White trash women don't go for guys with ambitions in life, money or common sense. If you're not white trash, none of them will fuck you.

hahaahahhaha get rejected much??? See the difference between me and you is I know how to approach them. What you didn't realize is they arent turned on by your Yugiho collection

He's right. They're turned on by guys in wife beaters flipping burgers and styling their hair like they never left the 90's.

Sure thing buddy. If you're going to lie, why not say you're having sex with rich golden coast girls? Not sure what kind of pride or sense of accomplishment you get from claiming you fuck a bunch of disgusting trailer 8 mile girls.

I forget that Sup Forums is full of virgin fags lmao... go surf a trap thread

Im getting pussy... your getting handgela

>This level of self-projection

>This level of self-projection

Just a poll, exactly how many manchildren named Christopher exist in this thread?

>each story finished without punctuation
>ME FUG GIRL
>ME GOOD

There's like ONE person replying to this shit thread.

Why you try so hard, faggot?

this girl who worked for me was in a bad place, she got kicked out of her house so I convinced my wife to let her stay for a few weeks. This girl was CRAZY biggest mistake of my life. She would wait until my wife left for the morning and she would shower and then walk around the house in just her underwear. I told her she needed to stop or she would have to leave I didn't need my wife coming back for some reason and thinking something was going on. I should have taken that as the first sign something was wrong. One morning I was off for the day so i slept in. I woke up to a mouth on my dick, assuming it was my wife being frisky, I let it go for a minute , until i realized what happened. I pushed her off and she told me I needed to let her finish me off or she would tell my wife. She black mailed me into fucking her for about 2 months until she met some guy and moved in with him. We almost got caught so many times and she would just laugh and try to hold me in her. she didnt seem to care if we got caught

bump

Souns TERRIBLE.
You poor thing.

Decent looking =/= not trash

if you say so.

Bump for more stories

Sometimes people assume good looking girls are good persons. And that's not the case. Just because a woman makes you horny /is beautiful / whatever it doesn't mean she's intelligent, nice, trusty, etc.

I have seen so many bitches getting out with what they wanted....

I fingered the assistant manager after she broke up with her girlfriend that's kinda cool I guess

I bet you sniffed your fingers all day long

I don't really have any good stories. One time this girls BF (well ex BF) got mad at her about something and took her phone and started mass texting her nudes to everyone in her contact list including me. He ended up going to jail for it.

not really it was at night I went to bed a little later

Post vid

dont have it so it didnt happen.

Worked the overnight shift at BK. This chick who lived with her BD had a thing for me. She switched her shifts around to work with me. Most nights during the week It would be just the two of us. Almost everynight we would close the store down and just fuck. Until I got fired because some jackass complained the store wasnt open at 3am. stupid fat fuck. We did a lot of dumb shit. sometimes I would finger her as she tried to take an order in DT, and try to get her to moan on the headset. We fucked on many pieces of equipment.

You are gross and it's really no wonder you couldn't even handle working at a fast food restaurant.

gross how?

worked at Radio shack when i was 18. fucked the new big tittied girl in the back room before we opened the store in the morning. had another girl blow me at night after we closed. sweet job. girls were easy nerds.

/thread

you made me laugh in this sea of cringe, user, thank you.

moar?

I never had anything going on with workers or schoolmates.
Partly because I'm a Sup Forums wierdo, partly because I am very serious with my job and don't want to get myself fired since I need the money.

When I was an 18 yr old virgin fag I worked at my local MCD's. Everyone there was cool with everyone and used to have big parties. These two trash sluts learned that i was a virgin and took me to one of their places. they argued over who would get to deflower me, and one just jumped on me. I came in like .2 seconds, she laughed and said I was lucky she was on the pill because the other girl isnt, and that she just wanted to get me hard before she could slip on a condom. I was embarassed but quickly got over it when the other girl started sucking my dick, while the other sat on my face and made me eat out my own cum (Ill never do that shit again disgusting). It was hot at the time but I regretted it when me and my first gf had sex the first time. It's alot better with passion.

Fag

Currently have a "Work spouse".
We've been coworkers for over a year but have been fucking for about 2 months now. We just fucked for the first time in the office last Monday. It was just a quick- get in, get out; in one of the empty rooms. The rush of fucking with people around gets the both of us so excited. She went to the restroom right after and when she came back, she showed me a pic of her pussy dripping with cum!

Ahahahaa I actually picked up on that too. I was wondering the same thing user

>I woke up to a mouth on my dick, assuming it was my wife

clearly never been married

So you're supposed to be like a fucking street dog just fucking any ratchet that drops her drawers.

Dirty nigger.

if she fucked around on him, she WILL fuck around on you

Clearly never been married

who fucking cares?

I would pull out of her and cum on a wall or a piece of equipment and leave it for the morning crew to clean. We never messed with any food items. but we did fuck on a lot of food prep surfaces that probably didnt get thoroughly washed

and their pussys are just as tight as the rich girls who expect a 5 star dinner, a louis vuitton purse, and a ride on your boat before they'll touch your dick.

Tell the story bro

>not assuming it was the crazy bitch you let in your place

>However, they don't go for guys who have their shit together. They go for guys who remind them of their fathers. They go for degeneracy and the bottom of the barrel.

this isnt entirely accurate, you can have your shit together but act like a shitbag.

it is a potent combination for attracting young dumb trashy whores

Me and my wife have a good sex life so, no it wasn't a crazy assumption

fucking kek'd

Had a shameful fap once. 9/10 coworker confided and cried to me but took off her choker and forgot about it. I initially i was gonna give it back to her but fapped with instead. Diamonds every time she smiles at me with it on

Got an internship at a vet hospital at 17 and fucked one of the 40 year old techs

I don't know the exact psychological reason, if they use me as a father replacement, or they are attracted to authority figures. I dont really care as long as i keep getting my tip wet.

Oldfag here. I worked in the restaurant industry for years after college into my early twenties. I ended up as a bartender, which anyone in the business can tell you is the stairway to pussy heaven.

But that's not my story...bartending job right after college. Chain restaurant. Lame as fuck. Of course the GM is about 40...he was actually pretty cool. The asst managers were younger. There was this one assistant manager who thought he was hot shit. I will never forget this. We were done with work and headed out to the bars, and he had me come with him back to the office. He grabbed a small pile of business cards from the GM's desk. I asked him why he did that. He said it was for handing them out to girls when he met them, and it helped to get him laid. Sadly enough, it looked just as pathetic then as it does now.

Any chick who is impressed enough to get naked for me because my business card says I am managing a shitty Mexican chain restaurant? Fuck that...I'll aim a little higher so that I can look in the mirror afterward.

100 fucking percent.

Keep that stolen valor, shit; I wanna steal the pussy.
All I do is convince them that they're just fulfilling a physical need while he's gine, and that if they still love him, it's not really cheating because they're emotionally still faithful.

Usually they're looking for an excuse to cheat, anyway, so all you need to do is give them one with an easy way to assuage their guilt.

LMAO that dude never got laid.

Kek.

Should have kept hanging, you could have got more banging

You've got it all wrong. You project value, they're drawn to that value because they're poor, dumb gold diggers, and then treat them like shit just like their dad