Hi Sup Forums, I'm 22 years old and my girlfriend just left me with a "It's not you it's me" kinda thing...

Hi Sup Forums, I'm 22 years old and my girlfriend just left me with a "It's not you it's me" kinda thing. We've been together for 6 years and we haven't been or slept with anyone else ; she's my only one. We are supposed to meet again in a week to confirm or not if it is over for good. I really mees to get her back because she was the best thing in my life and I don't see myself get through anything without her. I'd rather just kill myself than going through life without her. What should I do now? I'm really fucked up right now and I just don't know what to do to get her back/get through this if it's over. Thanks

Relax my dude, grills are like that, mine left me cause "My sarcasm killed her", maybe shes right but i mean, theyre all crazy thots,dont let it drown you, you can get someone better, im talking in experience

That's always a good line. Break up with me or I'll kill myself.
What's the real reason she's leaving you?
depends

She says she loves me still but she doesn't think that it will work out at long term

For real, theres no one better and everyone always told me how lucky I was

It's bullshit. Get the truth out of her.
She's either fallen out of love with you, which is hard but leave that shit or there's another man in the picture

Women always look after themselves first, remember that, it's for selfish reasons she's breaking up not because she's worried about you. get the truth out brah

I see my d00d, the problem is you, youre a whinnie bitch and girls doesnt like that, they want a man to support in, not a crybaby, you need to be more alpha

Just think about the next guy shes gonna fuck. Think about how shes gonna tell him how small your cock was and you never gave her an orgasm. You are about to be a cuck user.

She's fucking somebody else

Dude i'm fucking 6'6'' and 240 and I'm not a crybaby and o'm considered alpha as fuck, the thing is that our opinions grew up to be different since we are together since we were 16 years old. Thats also what she told me

She was aleays there for me and always put me before her and now she said that she needs to start making choice and be happy herself

She would have told me she is honest.

At least I had sum fuck and I'm not a fat autist living in my parents basement playing WoW.

She wants to fuck other cocks user get it through your head.

lol...the cuck is mad.

Thats not helping me right now, I need to know what should I do right now I got a 4 days weekend and I'm alone and fuxking depressed

ninininini Rantings, if she loved you she wouldnt care about your opinions,it seems that she just wants to left you tbqhwy

He just doesn't need useless piece of shit like you trolling in his thread, I'm asking real questions

i've been where you've been many times, OP. this is a new beginning for you, although it may not seem like it now. you're 22 and you've just lost your high school girlfriend, welcome to adulthood, fucker.

don't bother to try getting her back, girls always pull this shit around that age, they need to fly free and be sluts. don't be sad though, that only means that there are plenty of newly single girls out there looking for a guy like you to fuck around with. there will be more girls and more heartbreak along the way, enjoy the ride while it lasts.

one day you will look back upon this time as one of the most exciting times in your life, hang in there, OP.

She still love me and she cried even more than me doing it but she's an overthinker and always see life 10 years in the future

Thanks user, they say that time will do it but man it hurts so fucking bad right now

Maybe shes in her days, bitches go bananas in those days, just grab her by the shoulders, see her in the eyes and tell her "I dont know what is going on in your head, but what i know is that i love you babe, youre my world and there is nothing i wouldnt do for you, so please stop thinking about the future and start living the present, a present i want to live whit you" oor some shit like that

Will try user thanks

and it will hurt for awhile yet, but "they" are right, time will heal this wound. don't waste that time on heartbreak for too long, you're still young, trust me, there will be other girls.

When you stay together with your childhood/teenage love, this is what happens. Those relationships never last and are not supposed to. Just be glad it ended now, because if it ended years later you'd feel much worse.

Saadman here
I from what you've written I think it may indeed be a "long term problem", possibly work and support, or possibly family issues or many idiosyncrasies that have driven her over the edge (not likely), thus she has prematurely left in order to cope better etc.
I'd know,

A reason why I don't try to fuck my childhood friends, they're much better as just friends and all chill

this is exactly true. that first love burns the brightest, but honestly, at 22, this is pretty much the perfect time for you to be single and gain some experience out there.

I've "left" my gf (not officially just have freedom to browse) and let me tell you "there's always someone better" depends on your outlook and social capabilities/status. Do remember that beggars cannot be choosers, e.g better person may not be yours

Theres always another person in the picture to these situations user.

She is read to let go. You are not. There is no easy answer to fix a broken heart. I wish the best for your situation. In time everything should be alright.

The thing is that all of my life plans and everything I was going to do, in my head she would be by my side, I have nothing left

I have a lot of friends, i'm very cool socially and im in university and working in a bank but I don't want anyone else, went I look around my I see lots of beautiful girls but they don't have the special thing my gf/ex has

Thanks user

It's highly likely you'll find someone else that replaces her in those plans in your head. Or you might not - you never know. Nevertheless, you should never base your life plans or goals on other people. People come and go, relationships end and new ones start. They're not forever.

Nice trips
Look I see the same about my gf
Every time I think of her o go "she's not meant for me" and force myself to not care
Cold turkey son

Dump the nudes bro

She so beautiful that no one deserves them

Just straight up confront her like the other anons are suggesting. Tell her to be straight up with you because you deserve to know, "Did you fall out of love/stop loving me or is there someone else?"
It's fucked up that she leaves like that without any closure.
Don't fall for that "Let's get together one more time to see if we are REALLY done." bullshit line, if she doesn't know that, it's already over.

yeah, that's how i felt when i lost my girlfriend of 5 years at 23... then at 24 i met another girl and spent 6 more years thinking the exact same thing about her. there will be others, OP.

Pic related, my gf/ex

>but they don't have the special thing my gf/ex has
Look, we've all been there before. Well, maybe some of us. But we've all been there with the "Fuck, but I'll never find someone like her" bullshit. But you have to realize that she is just human. There are many girls like her out there, maybe with even better qualities and still be just as interested in you or even more. Never fucking sell yourself short over a woman, that's fucking textbook dude you should know that.

gonna sound harsh but in all probability she has lost interest. it happens, usually when they find someone else before they give that line. my only advice is to move on, cause if what i'm guessing is the case then after she realizes the mistake shes made shes gonna try and undo it. just don't be weak

I did ask her that in 6 years if she loved me at least a little that she would tell me the real reason and there wasn't any other reasons, she is a good person I believe her

Don't kill yourself over 1 women, as they say there is plenty of fish in the sea

I'll be brief, you're a faggot, BUT there's more
I've been in your exact same shoes, let her go, don't turn back, it might be a while till you find another one...but the fact is you were good enough to be a BF, so it's gonna happen again. Almost two years later, I've found a new girl, and I'm happier, yeah those two years really sucked but...hey...wurf

A classic, 1 lost 10 found

Stop being a little bitch. Man up. Go to the club, take a couple shots, talk some bitch up, then take her and make sweet passionate sex to her. ez

No loving happy marriage ends in divorce. That's all I gotta say, buddy.

Yeah this, don't let it drag out, she's playing because she's indecisive. It's going to hurt but if she doesn't want to power through this period of "lovelessness", than you're better off without her in the long run (may not seem like it now)

You're overly dependent and if you can't live for your own sake, you shouldn't be with other people.
A relationship needs to be symbiotic not parasitic.

>"We are supposed to meet again in a week to confirm or not if it is over for good"

Reeks of immature relationship. She's not special, find another one.

Also, it IS you, she's just too passive aggressive to say it. Its a difference of personalities though, don't take to too hard.

Tried ladt night amd wasted 200 bucks and just passed the fuck out crying outside the bar

Oh OP, I was just like you a few years ago. Except my gf cheated on me after five fucking years.
I tried to kill myself, like you want. But I found a better solution, fuck everything you can, take every drug you can get, have fun and if you die by an overdose while you do, so be it.
Just numb the pain with sex and drugs.

But she is the fucking best girl and most beautiful girl I have ever seen, even 6 years later fuck

Also, forgot to mention that "to confirm its over" means "for me to beg for her to come back". For the sake of any pride you might have, do not.

That is true about be user tho, she was the thing that pushed me through everything, I never done anything bu myself she carried me

She's met someone else, dude. Don't believe otherwise. Don't pry, just spare your dignity and move on.

Then you need to work on becoming your own whole person, who does things that benefit you and helps you improve your situation.
It's basically a case of you needing to grow up and taking responsibility for yourself.
This doesn't entail doing this on your own though, asking professionals for help is also taking responsibility for your situation.

/thread.

She told me that. That I need to find something that I love and to do it, to learn to be happy by myself. That all the happiness I had was through her and that it isnt sane. Also I lost 2 family members this year and fell into depression and she said that she could never happy because she always had to make me happy

Well then you know what you need to do.
Go get grief counseling, find a hobby you like, think about what you want to do with your life and pursue it. Family, friends and lovers can give you moral support, but you can't expect them to fix you or maintain your happiness for you.

I lnow that this IS the thing that I should do but I do not have the energy to start anything, it was like that even before the break up, it will be even harder after

>It's basically a case of you needing to grow up and taking responsibility

the best thing you can do for yourself is move on. you aren't going to win her back. don't try to win her back. it is inevitable that there will be a time where you're still fixated on her, but the faster you accept that it is over and that your life isn't wrecked because 1 girl broke up with you, the faster you'll get back to being happy again.

>It's basically a case of you needing to grow up and taking LOG

Haha ha Girls amarite Guys? Yeah dude me and my girlfriend haha.

You're not doing it on your own, I said you needed to ask for help from a professional.
They will help you take all the tiny little steps, that you need to become a happier mature individual.
Look up cognitive behavioral therapy and find someone who practices it near you to help you out.
Mindfullness meditation can also be a great help.

Was in a reltionship for over 5 years with my ex and she cheated on me and broke up with me. Thought I was going to kill myself but hey I'm still here trying to do something with my life. You won't feel this way until a year later or so but you'll get over it

Alright, I'll try

I am the same age, but only have my gf for 3 years or something. She also tried to break up but we made it right. I think it really depends on who she is, you know her best.

if you're so alpha why do you have to explain youeself. true alphas don't baby wipe

You must be a lot more alpha fapping to traps and fur in your basement and mot having any friends and never had sex. Add up your tiny cock and we have the top tier alpha in the thread guys

Live your life as if women did not exist. That's what I do and I have everything I ever wanted. If love happens, go for it. If not, whatever. It's special if you have it and it's just chemistry if you don't.

Good, that is the first step.

Tell her you love her and still love spending time with her. Say you're going to be heartbroken if she leaves but you have to be mature and you won't stand in the way of the her happiness. Then say if she ever really needs something, you'll be there for her.

Then DO NOT TEXT OR CALL her.

Eventually she'll be pestering you and begging to see you.

Worked for me

> I'd rather just kill myself than going through life without her.
Sounds like a plan. Can I have your shit before you pop off? I'll take care of everything. Have you got any cash? You can paypal that to nigganeedsweed@gmail.

The goods will take a little doing, but I can help you sell all your shit if you give me the cash after you unload.

Start now. Ebay. Get some good prices, will ya? None of this "I'll give it all away" shit. I need some good money for your stuff.

I will try, hope it will do well for me, haven't texted her yet but it is so hard not to, i'm gonna write her a letter, she always wanted me to write her one but I never did.

This is the last resort and it doesn't always work. She will see it as begging and also feel you're being manipulative.

Alright will do if I commit. Got 10k in my account, 5k worth of stuff and a 25k worth car

Don't do it OP, I was in your exact same situation 10 months ago and I can tell you right now she's not coming back no matter how much you care.

Do yourself a favor and do what other people are saying, find out what's really going on and take away all her power. Mine didn't even bother telling me in person, told me to wait a month for her to "think about it". Stop looking at her as your perfect person for a second, realize she's capable of doing wrong, and figure out who/what she's leaving you for. Essentially, win.

Post a picture of the letter

No offense but at 22 your both still babies. People change dramatically in their twenties. Cash in your chips and move on. It's probably the best thing that will ever happen to you. At least you didn't get her preggo, or bullshit each other into middle age.

Wont be a quick letter, I target 5 pages

Do NOT do this OP!! Some partying and fucking hoes after a breakup is fine. But I went balls to the wall like this guy after my ex cheated. Ended up a heroin addict (which is something I never thought I'd even consider touching) and now I'm a year sober from that and about 5 years after that breakup, I just wish I focused more on bettering myself and doing anything I've ever wanted while I couldn't have while in a relationship. Party and have your fun, enjoy being single. But numbing depression with substances is a very slippery slope.

I disagree. Be the bigger man, be mature and be loving, then cut her off. She'll start to miss you and you'll have put doubts in her mind.

Go out and get some more pussy because she'll probably be out getting dicked.

OP here, keep em coming guys it's really helping me getting through this aweful day. Thanks guys!

user, it's hard right now but look on the bright side. You don't need a girlfriend! Just smoke some weed go out meet new people enjoy life! There's always more people to meet and good times to be had. Don't let this get you down user. Maybe take up a new hobbie, or hell, if your worries about girls user there are lots of Girls out there you'll find one that is better then her and your gunna be wondering why you ever were with her. I know it's hard. I'm in a relationship as well with a girl I love very much. But if she broke up with me, I would just have to deal with it, just like anyone hS to deal with a break up. It's hard but you'll get thru it user. Don't let these other people get ya down she seems like she was a good girl but there's better, it's not necessarily that she's looking for another cock, although that could be a factor. Did you talk to her since then user?

Stay strong we are here for you user

probably already fucking chad

You should wait and prepare for a break up. Prepare to feel shitty for some time. After that you'll meet some one else and you will look back on how desperate it all seemed and how silly it acually was.

She broke up yesterday in the evening, she was waiting for me after my work, broke up and was gone, I didnt try to contact her since then

Well if you want to post it , I'll read it. I'm interested to see how this goes for you. Also if she does leave, don't kill yourself.

Don't go crazy on the hard drugs like I did smoke some weed if u need I escape drugs take it from a recovering drug addict it will not add to your problems!! Please listen to us because that is serious. You do not want to life your mess up even more and drugs will surely do that!!

Dear OP,
She wants to explore, she wants to have more options in life. She's definitely planning to date some older men. You can't do much.

Than you should leave her. If she's not sure about breaking up and you try to fuck others than she is right for dumping you.

Eat her pussy good dude.

Honesty she's already with another dude and she's actively dating and fucking him to see if there's something there. You're her backup plan. Even if she does come back it will only last unti she finds someone new.

Move on and find someone better.

mm

Who cares? Fuck her, you're better off within her if she's just going to up and leave you like that.