Question to gay anons browsing Sup Forums

Question to gay anons browsing Sup Forums.

I understand you have a strong preference for guys, but would you have sex with a girl if you had the chance? Why / Why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/9k0xw
youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have moar of this Bitch?

Only if she's willing to marry me, birth my children and spend a life with me until death separates us. She shouldn't whore around also.

Assuming you're heterosexual, would you have sex with a guy if you had the chance?
If your reaction is akin to "why would you even ask that, I don't find men attractive", you have your answer from gay guys by proxy.

Is that really a fair comparison though, considering the biological attraction we have to the opposite gender?

I would tbh cus i never tried it and im a huge fan of riming if its a male ass or a female doesnt matter but i would try it yes

Well yes it is, being gay isn't just a fetish.
There are some people who like both genders, but they're not really gay, they're bi.
You're assuming that other people have the same sort of attraction to the opposite gender, because that is how you function and that is how we reproduce.
But some people are just born different and have their procreation instinct apply to people of the same sex as them.
So I think my comparison is apt.

all the fags need is a good sniff at the pheromones to activate their almonds

Being gay is a choice,faggot.

I think that's a little reductionist...

Straight guys, would you be interested in feeling a hot, throbbing cock stretching your asshole?

Gay guys, would you be interested in feeling a hot, dripping wet pussy sliding up and down your dick?

See?

Prove it, turn gay right now and go suck a big dick before it is rammed into your ass.
If you find that notion distasteful, your argument is invalid.
How exactly are you disagreeing with me?
If a guy is straight, the idea of another mans dick in his ass wouldn't be attractive, because even if straight guys like prostate stimulation, they wouldn't find the person that was stimulating them attractive.
Same with gay guys, the feeling on their dick might feel objectively good, but the person attached to that feeling wouldn't be attractive to them.
You're kind of reducing people to the feeling their genitals can give, without taking the attraction to the person providing that feeling into account.

>spend a life with me until death

Keep dreaming my fellow virgin, keep dreaming

I didn't mean to come across as dismissive in any way, reductionist was probably the wrong word: your point is legitimate - I was adding my thoughts on top of yours, not replacing them.

Ah okay, then I misinterpreted you.
Carry on.

Thread is dead anyway. fgsfds

I want to bury my face in that.

I don't think you understand how many 'chances' gay guys get to bone woman.

I'm not talking about closeted trap loving NEETS on Sup Forums I'm talking about full fledged open homosexuals that have a social footprint.

I could easily fuck pretty much any of my female friends with a simple phonecall. I have a dozen in my contact list that I know would give me a curiosity fuck just to find out if I liked it.

Hell I know of at least 3 that would start a relationship with me if I was open to trying it out.

Sup Forums has just desensitized everyone here to actual homosexuality

It's not dead until it 404s.

>some people are just born different and have their procreation instinct apply to people of the same sex as them.
I don't judge people on there sexuality but it's statements like that that make homosexuality seem like a mental disorder

A disorder entails that it is hurting them though user.
If they are happy and with someone who loves them, how can it be a disorder?

People aren't born straight or gay, smart, dumb, nothing . You are but an empty canvas which you let other people and you to paint on. Don't give me that bullshit "oh so I choose to have my parents hate me" that's your decision. Accept or change yourself.

People aren't born as blank slates.
Biology has a lot to say about how we turn out.
If you're not equipped with the right tools to become a genius, you won't become one by studying.
Don't get me wrong, if you study and work hard, you can become competent in the field of your choosing. But you can only change s much about yourself.
How am I saying people choose to have their parents hate them?
Depending on which sex you're attracted to, could you just change yourself and get attracted to the other one?

>BioLOGy

any more ?

I had sex with a girl but that was when I was still questioning myself (around 14). But would I do it now? Not really. I just don't really care about the female form.
You know you can be the one fucking the guy right?

Nope. Dated/married girls the first 26 years of my life because I was supposed to and an unthinking uncritical obedient religitard. Ruined several people's lives and eventually we all realized the value of being honest with yourself and others, and living according to how thing are, not how you pretend them to be.

How: Had to think about fucking guys I knew to perform. Girls are gross.

gay chad

chaddy?

chadder?

You socialize with women and have their phone numbers?

Hm. I don't even enjoy them being around. They bring this whole storm of drama and social instability with them. Even if they're not being a princess themselves, as soon as they come in, the straight guys start getting territorial and it just changes the whole dynamic of the room. Given the choice of talking to a woman or staring out the window, I enjoy the sunshine.

i feel this same way and I ain't even gay

You have a mental disease. You have been brainwashed by other humans/cultural influences . It has happened for centuries. Take everything with a grain of salt

I would bang a broad if someone stuffed her cunt full of shit first

Had the chance, said no. Didn't interest me. Played with some boobs, didn't get what the fuss was about.

would you fuck a guy, and why not

What are you talking about?
I was never told who I could or couldn't love.
My parents just want me to find someone who treats me right and loves me, they never made a statement about that person being male or female.
I tend to do the things I want to do, not what others tell me I should do. I also think for myself and I've witnessed people who showed gay tendencies before they even became sexually mature and thought about getting lovers. And guess what, they turned out gay. No one urged them to turn gay, it just happened.

streamable.com/9k0xw

What do you mean?

>I've witnessed people who showed gay tendencies before they even became sexually mature
If someone had beaten the shit out of them for those "tendencies" when they were young, they probably would've turned out normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

That's not how sexuality works user.
That would have made them repress their feelings, be miserable for years and then coming out later when they are adults.
I wish someone had beaten you less, you might have turned out to be a friendlier person.
Don't get me wrong I'm not of the tumblr sjw persuasion, but beating people for being how their biology made them is asinine.

>That's not how sexuality works user.
There's no scientific proof either way. No one actually knows if Homosexuality is biological. It probably isn't though.
And my parents didn't beat me except on very rare occasions.

Okay, why beat your kid if he/she shows attraction to people of the same sex though?
I am all for not forcing people to be something they're not, which includes not letting sjws brainwash kids.
I just don't get why would beat your kid to avoid it turning gay.

>I just don't get why would beat your kid to avoid it turning gay.
If you can't grasp why being gay is abhorrent you're too far gone down the degeneracy hole.

>It probably isn't though.
There's almost certainly a genetic component. Whether it's wholly nature or a mixture of nature/nurture is the debate.

such extreme gays are ABSOLUTE minority.

most gays are just bi that just happened to have access to other guys.

extreme gays are just mentally fucked for certain to be honest. There is no biological end to them (I think gays occure naturally. their DNA is fucked up. Dawkins had good explanation about that).

I would want to play with her vagina and probably stick my dick in it and move in and out a few times but I don't think I'd put any effort into what could be deemed a proper fuck. Purely out of curiosity, I have less than no interest in women. I don't even have female friends. I just wonder what straight men chimp out about, it can't be THAT much better than ass.

Oh okay, so you're tribalistic and only the way you live is the right one got it.
You do know that there are rational and logical gay people out there right?
They're not all super sjws with oddly colored hair you know.

would gays be attracted to masculine women?
Especially submissive gays

they seem to be sort of best of both worlds.
not talking about complete roid monsters. just pumped attractive women. dominant maybe.

can't be that gays exclusivelly seek small skin strip between legs.
If there are so many hetero guys who would do something to a trap, there is no way gays don't have same proportion of opposite sex "accepters in some circumstances". and since gays are often just bi - I bet that proportion es even more, maybe even majority among gays.

>extreme gays
my fucking sides

Duuude looks like a lady

discord.
-------------
gg/ctagmQE

Leviticus 20:13

Hetero guys who like traps are bisexuals in denial.

I can't help myself with being attracted to small girls either, why do I always get judged as a rapist or a molester even if I have never harmed a child in any manner.

>would gays be attracted to masculine women?
No because it's still a woman, don't want any of that masculine vagina.

I want to bury my cock balls deep inside of that beautiful pussy of hers. Damn........ seeing something that beautiful makes me wonder why some guys are gay... why would you want a nasty hairy man asshole to fuck when you could fuck a beautiful pussy like this? Gay people don't make sense to me.

>only the way you live is the right one got it
What I think is irrelevant. God strongly disapproves of same-sex relations.

>God strongly disapproves of same-sex relations.
Which god? There's loads of them.

that depends, is your question aimed at actual gays, or Sup Forums autists who take bbc in there ass because literally no actually human will touch them,

her clitoris probably bigger than your forearm though

The real one, the Abrahamic God.

Submissive gay here.
She doesn't have a dick, I wouldn't know what to do with her.

see
All he is saying is that there is no biological attraction it is repressed by your own self-consciousness.
He is not a faggot so why would he choose to do that? It is insecure people like you that can not get laid by a chick so you feel the need to go after men for an ego booster. How about you just freshen your style so you can fuck some chicks instead of being a beta fag taking it up the ass every chance you can.

Because people have an instinctive compulsion to protect kids, since kids can't protect themselves.
If you mention your attraction, the instinctive response for people is raising their hackles and snarling at you to protect their kids.
If you never touch kids or consume cp I can respect you.

You stick your dick in her hole you dumb shit.

she would clench you between her tights and stroke your dick and call you her little bitch...

Why is he any more real than Ra? People worshipping Ra long before this Yahweh guy showed up.

I'm straight man, I've only been with women.
I just happen to know gay people and have talked to them about how it works in their mind.

That only makes it more disgusting.

bi here
men and women are more attractive to me than dudes with tits by far

Idk, that doesn't sound very enjoyable. Can't she grow a dick and put it in my butt instead?

You're almost as atheist as me, I've just added one more god to the made up list than you have.

I can uncover just my butt, if you like it that way, gaynon *wink*

Wouldn't you still say it takes a bit of bi to be with a dude with tits though?

kek.. dildos?

I've actually had a girl do something similar when I was young, it's not as fun.

Multiple Gods cannot exist in a world governed by order. There's tons of material written on this subject, educate yourself heathen.

You're absolutely right, we're all born without the knowledge of how to breathe and we pick our tastes and allergies.

Well shit.

Prove the world is governed by order please, also how do you know your god is the right one?
It could be any of the other ones and you'd be fucked because there can be only one.
How certain are you that Yahweh is the true highlander?

There's a ton of material written on how Bush did 9/11, that doesn't mean what's written has any worth.

I find it amusing you think the idea of multiple gods is ridiculous, but singular is obvious.

>bi here
bi people are the worst. You can build a life and be happy with the opposite gender, you have a choice and you choose degeneracy.
But gays don't have a choice, they're just not attracted to the opposite sex.

I think like that about having hetero sex with a condom.

What really turns me on is the primal urge to nut inside a woman's cunt and their reaction when they know it's about to happen. It's like on "I'm reproducing successfully" instinct level.

Don't really know how to explain it better to a gay dude.

In the end, we all just do what gets our dicks hard.

>bi people are the worst
and imagine all the telephone numbers you must keep. seesh

>actually believing this shit

again

I actually responded to the wrong post.

I meant this one Girl ass is fine too, though, because it often makes them pee themselves and that is a fetish of mine.

>Prove the world is governed by order please
Fuck off.
>also how do you know your god is the right one
How many other omnipotent, singular, kind and all knowing gods are there?
>How certain are you that Yahweh is the true highlander?
Pretty certain, what with Jesus performing miracles and all.

>mfw that's exactly what I did, 2 kids later my ol lady figured out I was a fag. She's not happy hahaha

So incapable of proving any kind of order, but believes in miracles because a 2000 year old book says so.

Good job user.

So you cheated on her?

So you can't.
I my opinion there are none. I have seen no evidence for any and neither have you.
Which brings me to the next point, the bible proves the existence of jesus and miracles as much as the Harry Potter books prove the existence of wizards and Hogwarts.

>So incapable of proving any kind of order
Are you fucking retarded? You don't think the world has order? What do you think physics is based on? What do you think it's trying to discover?

Physics are based in what we can observe happening in the universe, there is no proof that anyone set them up with any sort of intent in mind.

You can ask the straight guy how he feels about sticking his dick into a guy's asshole, which seems like a better comparison for asking the gay guy what he thinks about sticking his dick into a pussy

The world works a certain way, always has, probably always will, that means it has order.

>i can't prove shit so I'm resorting to rhetorical questions

If it's so obvious user, explain it.

don't bring religion into your retarded trolling dude

>what is entropy, Alex?

We evolved to have pattern recognition, it has helped us hunt animals, do farming and other things.
But just because you can see a pattern, doesn't mean it is intentional.
Things can happen by chance and still have a pattern user.

Lmao wtf. "extreme gays"? You mean.. Gay people?

it's almost like their brains are wired differently