I voted Labour

I voted Labour

me 2

My name is Jeff

same OP, good choice

I wish you cancer

I hope the country does what's right and elects this man to power. He is so humble, intellectual and most importantly he cares about the people.
> All the best to Jeremy Corbyn

This is the sort of thing i would expect to hear a fear mongering conservative say.

For the many

Amazing that he's vilified for saying he'd be cautious about launching a nuclear strike, and people are quite happy that May would incinerate millions of innocents

Gonna go vote and in a minute, hopefully this election will finally kill New Labour

>Snowflake wants everybody to agree with him and wishes death on his opposition

>Thinks he deserves to be part of the developed world

>doesn't think he's a nigger

I'm Green you stupid fuck

This is my thought exactly. I'm appalled that people want murder and not peace.

Yeah, but that was when talking about a retaliative strike. MAD is still vital to geopolitics

this. women cant be leaders.

I don't care

Why is it that everyone I see and know that is voting for Labour has an educated response as to why but when I ask a conservative voter they just spurt some shit about murder or racism?

Would go down to the local ale house and crack open a cold one with this guy whilst hooking my tweed jacket over my index finger and hurling it across my shoulder.

Same bro

This. Tbh if you're voting for anyone but Labour this time around you're a fool.

wishing you lads the best of luck from across the pond. but if May wins, don't worry: there'll be another crisis

Thank you for the contribution. I'm glad that at least a few people want peace and prosperity as opposed to war and wage cuts.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*inhale*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fucking cuck
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I voted Labour
Care in the community always did have its faults

This right here is the exact sort of thing is expect an uneducated person like you to say. I bet you think all of the country's problems are caused by immigrants too, right?

Say it with me now: Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn.

Corbyn memes are the fucking best but I genuinely wish him the best in this election.

As much as I'm naturally left-leaning, Corbyn's policies will finger fuck the economy. For instance, how on earth does he expect small businesses to cope with raising the minimum wage to £10??

>I hope the country does what's right and elects this man to power. He is so humble, intellectual and most importantly he cares about the people.
The man is a left-wing throwback to the 1970's who is the acknowledged friend of terrorists (who he failed to condemn), idealistically wants an nuclear free world (who doesn't but that genie is out of the bottle) and whose manifesto reads like a letter to Father Christmas.

Only naive idealists would be taken in by this man and the danger he and his union friends represent

If call him whatever he wanted. Love the fucking guy.
> Here's to peace

I've worked economics for over 30 years now and I have read the entirety of the Labour manifesto. I have to say that the expenditure that he says he will make does all add up once you take into consideration the policies he will put into place.
I'm not sure if my professional opinion will matter here though as many of these guys believe anything the daily mail tells them...

He actually said he would never use the UK nuclear arsenal. So he's either lying or incredibly unaware of geopolitics, and a statement like that renders our deterrent useless.

What use is a deterrent if you're not prepared to use it? You may as well lie down and say "I'm done, please come fuck me in the arse now"

omg I hate you kind of pussies, half the world wants to kill you mate maybe try growing a set rather than listening to your faggy euro college mates about their hippie bullshit

>muh small business
the rich have been making this exact argument for literally a hundred years. they will make it no matter the numbers. and they're always wrong.

I voted for the conservatives, but I am just glad that people are actively participating in the democratic process.

If you watched the question times special that was broadcasted last Friday evening Mr Corbyn explained in Crystal detail that he would keep the nuclear deterrent but only use it as a retaliation to what appears to be a war.

No offence but I doubt a qualified economist would be fucking around on Sup Forums at half 5 on a Thursday. Yes it 'adds up' if you look at it through an idealistic scope.

he already lost

>'they will make it no matter the numbers'
Nice to see you're able to speak on behalf of every business in the UK! Go educate yourself

Cynicism in 2017. The conservative party preys on you

The statement I made was factually accurate. He's now after your vote, so he's reigning in many of his beliefs until he's elected and doesn't need to bother any more. The message has already gone out to any enemies.

What about condemning the IRA?

Well, I mean first off we have literally no proof that you are who you say you are. Secondly please explain how raising the minimum wage by a third will not be negative to small businesses by raising pretty much all employee wages and them either having to compensate by raising prices and possibly losing out to larger competitors or having to let people go since they simply can't justify the expenditure?

Look at me mother, I said a big word

Im actually shocked that an established newspaper would actually publish this. For one it's a deformation of figure and two it's trying to sway the polls which could in fact provide proof of corruption. Disgusting journalism from a flailing newspaper.

If you think that was a big word you definitely didn't make it past secondary education...

You mean like the active prime minister was at the time? Corbyn was discussing an attempt at peace. This is what the world needs, peace.

Nah, I'm just certain you're trolling now..

what was the big word? cynicism? conservative?

>it's trying to sway the polls which could in fact provide proof of corruption
Don't be an idiot. newspapers have endorsed candidates since the year dot

You can tell who's underage by the way they support an old man with a van of sweets

>being this dense

Sure, why take my word for it? You don't know who I am... but how about the many others that agree with my statement. Here's a screen shot of collection of articles explaining the same thing.

>lefty papers never do this!!!!!
lol ok kid

THIS hahahahahahahahahaha

Why? Because I called out your poor English language skills? Or is it because you're naive?

All of them are retards then since most of the "costing" is guesswork and dreaming. You can't genuinely say how much you'll save on tax avoidance because there's no real way to stop it anyway

party bosses isn't the same as MPs, there's no way he would be able to command a majority in the same way that May could

This is well known but I'm explaining how blatantly obvious this ploy is.

Because it's true to everybody who has been alive long enough to know what labour really stand for.

I wish our generation would listen to their elders instead of thinking they have been living under a rock or something.

Same here

well done precious snowflake. did you vote all by yourself or did mummy help you?

Traditional conservative grammar.

These articles only state that Labour all approved the manifesto, nothing to do with outsiders combing through and researching facts and figures and extrapolating the potential upsides and downsides that has various policies might have on all people, businesses and the economy in general.

This, 100%

Honestly this, in his short tenure as leader, there has been a vote of no confidence and massive resignations.

May can't even be bothered to debate the other party leaders. She's a pathetic candidate. Not to mention her slogan being ironic as fuck. A stiff breeze would knock her over.

I'm just saying mate, words like cynicism are just go to words for new age hippie trash like you who thinks love and tolerance are the ways forward.. Stupid cunt

Lets see if you're still saying that tomorrow shithead

Believe in the elders that were raised when racism, sexism and discrimination of all kinds where the norm. Okay, mate.

wouldn't they have more business because people have more money in their pockets? like I've heard some economists saying that that's the kind of thing we need to be doing generally

no they arent.

>but I'm explaining how blatantly obvious this ploy is.
No, you're making an erroneous point to try to make an impact. You claimed it could be proof of corruption. It isn't. You're wrong. In other words you're disseminating fake news. Now fuck off

Or maybe listen to the elders that built and fucking paid for the world that you now thinks owes you everything, entitled twatling

no I genuinely just don't want the world to blow itself up in some Dr Strangelove scenario. I don't give a fuck about love

This is the pinnacle of conservative debating. No facts just personal attacks.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

This, having trident without having someone willing to pull the trigger is like pointing a gun at someone while telling them you have no bullets in it and it doesn't even have a trigger.

You think my political standpoint is going to change based on the result? You naive little man. I support corbyn and his values no matter what the result may be.

You're so right

That just isn't going to happen though is it..

I haven't voted yet, when I do, it will be Labour.

I think its time to take you on a helicopter ride.

Want to ask a labour supporter this, If labour does lose, do you honestly think Corbyn should remain the leader or leave for the good of the party?

This is soooo ironic. Anytime I go on twitter all I see is Labour voters absolutely thrashing May, from personal insults to just made-up lies and intentional defamation.

Sadly, the PLP is still full of the Third Way cunts.

Remember that when the papers are full of stories of how the kids for a quid favourite got fucking rinsed in this election

Oh, fuck off. 'The elders that built the world we live In' my arse. The majority of elders today weren't even around in the 40's.

>stop disagreeing with me and invading my safe space
>such typical conservative debating by not agreeing with my opinions,
>that's exactly what a racist bigoted conservative would say
did i miss any?

I would like a hung parliament because our economy is inevitably screwed (not because of deficit). I don't care that I'm losing money, I just don't want everyone to scapegoat the issue and learn nothing from it.

If you vote labour its confirmed that this site has been flooded with summer fags.

>Believe in the elders that were raised when racism, sexism and discrimination of all kinds where the norm
No. Try the relders who lived though being bombed by the IRA, working through the 3-day week, seeing flying pickets close legitimate businesses becauser they'd rather kill a company that listen to reason or economics.

Their dinosaurs still stalk the halls of Congress House - I'm assuming you know what that is?

This, it's near criminal. Absolute slander. So petty and childish..

Yes. They were also the generation that eradicated the former.

They have seen the same things happen time and time again and naive little punks like you still think that you know better. Stop talking shit and start listening.

Usual standard of journalism from the Sun there.

Corbin puts self interest over party every time, he wouldn't even fucking be in this election if he'd acted in the parties interest.

He'll try and hang on even after Liebour gets buttfucked

Hope you Britbongs get Corbyn. Neoliberalism needs to fucking die

Anyone voting convervative are just privileged entitled fucks who are afraid of melting.

Prove me wrong.

Your vote is appreciated, Thank you.

Careful kiddo, your blood pressure is rising, s'up twinkle? can't handle the truth?

Corbyn is an IRA sympathising cunt, who appeals to young people and poor people

I think he should remain