Dubs decides

Dubs decides

You got a younger sister who'd be down to fuck?

Send pic related

Sometimes I like to paint my balls yellow and pretend there's a tiny dog with a funny nose living in my pants.

Listen, buddy, I make MINECRAFT videos. If I gave a shit about advertising my channel (which I really don't), I would post funny comments like this on MINECRAFT videos instead of RAP videos. I also wouldn't post random ass comments like this, as these sorts of comments don't attract anyone. It is not "advertisement". Pretty simple concept. And yeah, some of my videos have less than 1,000 views. Who cares? You have 0 videos and 0 subscribers. I have done pretty well considering I upload videos once in a blue moon because I enjoy making videos every once in a while. And btw, I have monetized ALL of my videos. I'm partnered with Machinima and have over 600,000 views collectively on like 10 videos. I'd say that is a pretty good average. I post these comments because I find it funny to see what people say. I don't have 50-60 accounts, that is a waste of time. On some videos, it doesn't get likes. But most videos, it does. That is because it is funny. I post these comments for my own enjoyment and to watch funny comment threads ensue. You, sir, are an idiot. If you really think I'm doing this to advertise my channel, then I seriously think you need to reconsider what I'm saying in the original comment. One more thing: fuck off cunt.

Roll

roll

OP's choice

roll

rolling for roll

send the file

tfw
>my dad's dick is biggen than mine

Listen, buddy, I make MINECRAFT videos. If I gave a shit about advertising my channel (which I really don't), I would post funny comments like this on MINECRAFT videos instead of RAP videos. I also wouldn't post random ass comments like this, as these sorts of comments don't attract anyone. It is not "advertisement". Pretty simple concept. And yeah, some of my videos have less than 1,000 views. Who cares? You have 0 videos and 0 subscribers. I have done pretty well considering I upload videos once in a blue moon because I enjoy making videos every once in a while. And btw, I have monetized ALL of my videos. I'm partnered with Machinima and have over 600,000 views collectively on like 10 videos. I'd say that is a pretty good average. I post these comments because I find it funny to see what people say. I don't have 50-60 accounts, that is a waste of time. On some videos, it doesn't get likes. But most videos, it does. That is because it is funny. I post these comments for my own enjoyment and to watch funny comment threads ensue. You, sir, are an idiot. If you really think I'm doing this to advertise my channel, then I seriously think you need to reconsider what I'm saying in the original comment. One more thing: fuck off cunt.

Lets fuck :)

I HATE FUCKNIG NORMAL FAGS SO GOD DAMN MUCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You already fucked up with this autistic approach. Only good thing you could say would be "haha cool :) Have a nice day lol :))))"

How do you think my mom would react if I asked her for a bj?

send this

▲▲ pls dadi

this pic

fuck it. send this

Is it normal to want to fuck my baby cousin? He's a guy

mmwhat is that

As you have noticed I write like a retarded person, that's because I'm masturbating while writing to you while I imagine how hot it would be to cum all over your eyeballs.

So you got any little sisters between the ages of 8 and 15 who are down to fuck?

Rolling for this

it was either a fucked up tattoo, or tattoo removal.
the title read it as "dont get tattoos from gumtree" but i think it was just trying to make it clickbait

Rolling for this

this tbqh fame

what bae wants, bae gets. bae wants, bae gets. bae wants baguettes, bae gets baguettes.

Rolling for this

Roll

reroll

Reroll

''You're*''

Can i be your human toilette?

last roll

Re-roll

Roll

Rolling for this

Roll this

Final roll

do you like wearing women's underwear as much as I do?

rollem

^
This

can you stick a crucifix on your pussy and send me a picture while you pretend to pray?

Rolling

Rollin

Roll

Rolling for this bois

hot

c'mon pls

This

roll it

Dubs pl0x

Rolling for this

"I've been saving all my cum in a jar for over a year."
Check'm

Greetings and Salutations, you have won the pleasure of my company for a day. I shall permit you the opportunity to wine and dine me m'lady, in attempt to earn my favor. Shall you succeed I can guarantee you a thrilling night like no other. However, should you fail, you will lose shuch a prize. I expect a response within the hour.

fuck

Yap

Roll

dubs

I don't know if I like this or not, but winrar

WINRAR

winrar

Good lord double dubs

Disappointing winrar

get to work, OP

oh shit quads lmao

checkd

op pay up

oooooooooo0000000OOOOOOO

LOOK WHO'S TALKING

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

are you ready to fuck i just took my blue pill

come on OP, we all waiting

>shuch a prize

It Was about time op

after the wine and dine tho i need my dick sucked

i want to blow my load all over your dumb face

Prysch

Underrated post

you look alot like my ex before she got in that car crash and messed up her face so i broke up with her

Now, send this pic

Roll

neat. what does 02.jpg look like?

Roll for this.

Reroll

dubs

woah I didnt know there was actually a set of this