Be me

>be me
>19 year old
>ok looking
>friend says nothing is wrong with me
>never got a girlfriend
>always been awkward, can't sustain a conversation with anyone for very long
>find out about 4 chan
>they tell me it's about people like me, who are awkward in real life but escape through this site and interact with others
>try it out, lurk for a while
>try to join in
>fuck up all my memes
>argue with trolls
>tfw I don't fit in even on a website filled with people that fit in so little they have literally nowhere else to go

wtf do I do now? I just made a decent thread on pol, and noone replied, so I started replying to myself as if other people were replying. I didn't ask to be born

be an hero

how? can't get a gun in canacuckland and everything else hurts

I don't fit in here either OP or anywhere, maybe we should be an hero together

u got a plan?

>Be me 19 just like OP
>But I talk the most from the friends I used to have now have no friends cos moved house

Shit 100% of the thread I ever made meet my goal of a 404

try reddit. Sup Forums sucks anyway.

Sup Forums is easy to fit in cos everyone is a faggot
Sup Forums and Sup Forums is hard to fit in

No don't its so hard to create a thread
Sick and tired a posting on dead boards and then a bot takes down my thread for no reason
Some places require you to comment 300 times

I feel you man
I have friends around me All the time but the shit I care about doesn't resonate at all with them,I moved from a lake town to Toronto and it feels like I haven't said a word to anyone in a year or moore

>can't get reaction on a site where every post gets same exposure
>"hey op, try this other site with moderators and an upvote system"

so get a friend

Hahhaah same here
Live in Ireland in a town with 500 people
Haven't said hi to anyone
This 15 fat bitch trying to get my attention just ignored her
Pic related my public facial expression

I have guns or we could just be friends

I'll be your friend

>wait how can you die from becoming friends
or do you mean like not die?

>ITT: everyone is rlly nice
idk, just feels weird.

>I don't fit in even on a website filled with people that fit in so little they have literally nowhere else to go

This thread is r9k as fuck, you just brought it to b. You fit in.

OP just talk shit! we're for that

I'm a very happygolucky dude, I'll say hello to anyone and keep a conversation going with a homeless person (my friends tell me to stop)but everything that comes out of my mouth just falls flat. I want to nerd the fuck out or just shoot shit with someone

Shoot THE shit oh boy

I meant not die

>make thread about how I don't fit in
>everyone treats me nice and answers to the thread

Joining the misfits won't automatically make you fit in.
If it did, people here wouldn't be misfits.
They would be fits.
I've always felt like the odd one out, but over time I used that to my advantage.
I can basically talk to anyone, because I'm not really bound to any specific group. All it takes is showing genuine interest in people.

What a fucking day huh

sure, just add me on here! i don't know how though...

That or you become so strange that you don't care the slightest about other peoples perceptions of you, once you got that weird status branded you don't even care anymore. Years of solitude made you hardened and your morals are gone.

Then you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as it isn't something people would call the cops on you for.

NO wonder you have no friends..forget it

was a joke, don't worry

I couldn't do that though, I like people too much to avoid them.
I began studying how they work so I could fit in just a little.
I'm still odd, but I've learned to become sociable, so people tend to like my oddness.

Also, anyone else feels like this?
>introvert
>want the puss
>ask friends about how to talk to girls
>they answer
>"you can do it"

I swear to god, every single tip I get on how to get girls is basically either something that amounts to go get em tiger, just grab her and kiss her (rape charges anyone?) or just be yourself.

It comes down to practice, women are just other people, if you can manage to talk to men in spite of being introverted, you should be able to talk to women.
The more you do it, the better you get at it.
If you openly tell someone that you are attracted to them, the ball is in their court.
If they don't reciprocate that attraction, you can stop using energy pining for them and go for the next likely subject of your affections.

>pol
There is your issue user

My rule of thumb, don't start a thread ever. Whenever replying to a post read what you've written before you hit post. If you still feel your statement contributes to the convo after you've read it back to yourself, post, if not close and lurk moar.
Due to this rule I hardly ever post.

It is aggravating when you make a valid statement or legit thread for discourse and it gets ignored Sup Forums is notorious for it. Don't worry about it Sup Forumsro.

I know you have to talk to the woman.
I also know at some point, I'm gonna have to touch her.
what I don't know is why they never seem to keep interest when my closeted gay friend who is fat and ugly and very irritating in many ways has had 2 girls strip in front of him, to which he reacted by saying: goodnight ladies, I'm going to bed.

thx man, hearing that helped

Having them be interested in you, entails you having things in common you are interested in.
If you are good a listening to them, while openly showing attraction to them, they will reciprocate if they feel the same about you.

You want advice on how to get girls, put yourself in situations with girls but don't treat them like girls. Treat them as You would any bloke you've just met. Don't chase them and they'll chase you.

19 sad fag here
Is tinder worth it in the EU

Women want what they can't have, be there but don't be available.

Jesus fucking christ lol...

On the offchance you're being serious, I think you fit in just fine here. I dunno what advice to give you for the real world, but as long as you're here, relax /bro. Don't think so much.

I wish I could say I was trolling

dude this place isn't made to 'fit in'
it's a total fucking shitshow
no one fits in, so calm down and try to enjoy life

I'll be your friend

Pick up the pace spidey

you're trying too hard faggot.

if you want me's so much, start a thread on Sup Forums "How do you like your coffee?" guaranteed 90+ replies

U should try /r9k/

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums and work on yourself with friends. Make an effort to be able to do conversation that isn't totally shit and awkward with the people you are comfortable with. Then go to parties but get drunk beforehand, alcohol = liquid balls = conversations with strangers, don't immediately go for the ladies, try to make friends with people your friends know and make it work from there
Just don't be a try hard cause women see that and it's a massive turnoff

keep fuckin tryin pussy

man this thread would go down without a single reply

Don't give up OP

Join a gym, working out is for you physicall and good for self-esteem/confidence.

If you don't have a job, get one. One that forces you to be social and interact with others in person.

Find something you're interested in, if interested in nothing then just pick at random, a club or charity. Go pick up garbage along the river with the hippy faggots or build houses for poor ppl. Either way you will meet new people.

You still young bro, wait till at least 25 b4 an hero.

>lurk more
>get out of your comfort zone whenever you can (trust me, its the only way forward)
>be yourself, don't give a shit, but don't be an asshole
>keep a positive mind and you will attract good things, trust me, this isn't some stoner talk, it works, life just becomes 'nice' somehow idk how else to explain it
>find a girl you may like and talk to her, ask her out on a date, then keep talking to her until she sees you again
>don't get easily upset, don't over think things, its only gonna cause you trouble
>find distractions, vidya, movies, shows, instruments, turn that into a hobby, turn that into something you can do for a living
>go outside, 10 mins in the sun will do you good and will clear your head
>if your friend says theres nothing wrong with you and he's being genuine then theres nothing wrong with you, its all in your head
>stop trying to fit in
>leave Sup Forums when things start to get better, this is a cesspool of negativity and depressed teens, you don't want to be here when you're happy
>people didn't reply to your thread? so? people don't reply to mine all the time, its just the way things are
pursue happiness, it won't come if you keep doing the same shit and expect it to just appear out of thin air

if your topic on Sup Forums is not related to politics, trump or race, there will not be much respond.

Thanks for the best thread ever

how did you make this thread then?

murphy's law

i fucked my dog in the ass yesterday

Same here in Germany. Got a job, live with my dad, have friends, not too ugly but it's just so fucking boring. I thought about running away into the forests (have some money left for equipment). But I don't want my family to be sad.

Also virgin, 18 years old. I'm not gay but getting a girlfriend seems stressful as hell, also I'm so lazy that I sometimes don't even eat because vidya

Stop taking Sup Forums seriously. Its a place to fuck around with strangers on the internet. You know how when you go to bar with friends, its just a bar. Same thing with this, except its for bored internet niggers

I feel you man. I'm 18 and I've never had any serious human relationship. I have some friends but the only thing that we have in common are the studies, so when I finish I will probably be totally alone.

OP talking to himself again...

Got some tips: stop vidya, stop hanging around on Sup Forums, stop masturbating (or do it as infrequently as you can), go out a little more - hang and hang around with the group which weren't popular in high school - but were smart and seemes cool, drop all your friends which don't come with you - they are toxic influences. go to house parties until 21 and start going to clubs and bars and start meeting people for real and get real relationships.

Congratulations you're not a normie.

>fuck up all my memes
>>argue with trolls
That my friend is the greatest reason to always post as anonymous
After the thread 404s, no one gives a shit
If someone screencaps it then you can have something to laugh about a few years from now

why wouldn't I go to clubs? im over 18...

He thinks you're American and can't legally go drinking yet.