Not smelling and jacking off to your sister's dirty underwear

>Not smelling and jacking off to your sister's dirty underwear

Explain yourself

because my sister is fucking disgusting

Perhaps; but you would still fuck her if she spread her legs for you.

Took my friends 14yo sister's underwear from her drawer and jacked off with it around my dick once. Does that count?

No, I definitely wouldn't.

yes

pics of your sister?

No.

anyone going to share pics of their sister in here? or pics of their panties?

>see used panties with white strains in the drawer
>sniff and lick them clean
>wrap them around my dick and wank
>cum in them and put them back into the drawer
>2 weeks later sister starts to wash her clothes by herself
>rip she mind found out or saw my fresh cum

Because I don't have a sister

found my sister's nudes on her laptop and fapped to her panties and came the biggest load i ever have

lol I would probably be... like REALLY friends with my sister... if you know what I mean... but I don't have one ;w;

I took 3 used panties from my aunt. Couple days later my cousin got in trouble And his mom grounded him for it.

His mom thought he was jerking off with them

She doesn't wear any.

>implying i'm not

I used to do that with my mom's because I don't have a sister

I started to wear them too and now I hardly ever wear anything but panties

i sniffed my ex's sister's panties... they smelled like heaven. Sadly, only got the chance to do it once

Was your ex or her sis hotter

her sister by far

the nerves in my nose do not work and i have not smelled anything since i was born. therefore i cannot. also i do not have a sister

more pics of sisters/cousins panties!

Should of kept them

Has anyone bough used panties before?

I've been thinking about doing it lately

I imagine it's no wear near as nice as finding a fresh pair yourself

It would be disgusting

>no sister

FEELS FUCKING BAD

Definitely not but it's probably easier to spend $5 than get caught going through your roommates or sisters drawer

My sister is 11 years old. I would deserve death.

cause I don't have one

i'm not a degenerate piece of shit that cant control his sexual impulses.

where would you even go about getting them.... for $5?

Make one: fuck ur mom

Not really

Craigslist or somewhere like that.

I know you can get really nice bras for super cheap so I don't see why panties may be any different

implying you're not actually sniffing her disney panties and licking right where her fresh cute pinky pussy was couple hours ago

Don't have a sister.

whose are these?

>Not smelling and jacking off to your mom's dirty underwear.
explain

Prefer my friends' sweaty boxers, kthx

You have them right?

I don't have a sister, but I smelled and jarked off my cousin's dirty underwear last summer.
I still fap thinking about it...

Been sniffing and jacking off to my cousins underwear for years and cumming onto her clothes/high heels/toothbrush, you name it, I've came in it
Here is my best pic of her, sneaked into her room, took a pic, then fapped to her underwear in the morning

I've bought some, can recommend if you can get them to wear them for a couple of days and finger themselves in them, then take pics of the act and send them to you

Sis in law

More pics?

how do you know this? did it come up at the family christmas dinner?

Why I don't have a sister nor a female cousin...WHY?!

This

Anyone who gets off by smelling dirty ass underwear is a degenrate beta male. Even worse if its your own sisters, you fucking inbred

Sweet man, I'll try that. I'm browsing Craigslist right now for some used ones

Where can you get nice bras super cheap? Used bras?

Try /r/usedpanties on le-ddit too

I'm old now. It's my daughter's panties now.

I was stealing my step sisters panties. Then she caught me. A couple of months later she started acting weird around me and always wanting to hang around me. When we were finally alone while our parents were out we started to experiment together. After about 3 times alone we were full on fuck buddies. We kept going about it hiding in abandoned house and even got caught by one of my friends fucking in some field. That didn't stop us and only made here more interested in dangerous sex. By the time we were 16 we were fucking in the living room while our parents were in their room. Thinking back how fucking stupid we were going raw using only the pull out method over hundreds of times we got so lucky to never get her pregnant or caught by the parents our parents. Only thing I regret is not doing it more.

LARP
A
R
P

>ITT: Things that never happened

Because I don't have a sister, but I have a milf though

Believe me don't no need to argue here.

>> .. Only thing I regret is not doing it more.

Can you expand on this please.

Well, it all started when she and I were thirteen. We live in some shit town in Oklahoma and our parents are frequent party goers who left us alone long periods together. We would usually go to this abandoned hours in our shit neighborhood where we had a blanket laid out to fuck on. Thinking back now it was fucking nasty dirty sex where I would nut on the floor, we didn't have a good place to clean up so it was not good to blow on her often. but the only reason we stopped is when I moved out at 16 to go to a better highschool and ended up living with my aunt.

Not cumming on your step daughters underwear

Explain yourself

kek

Mine gets it in her panties, in her shoes, and on her toothbrush.

>tfw you have no sister

Everyone post more!

Yeah my sister never smelled good to me. Her friends did though and I would walk around in my underwear when they had sleepovers so they could see what an older boy looked like. Sister always had friends at the family cabin during the summer and I would steal panties then, jerk off and replace them in the suitcase. Pretty sure they liked it because they never complained.

Dude what the fuck, do they forget to wipe their asses or something? These skid marks.....

Sure looks like it... I'd still lick it though.

Kind of Off topic, but skid marks only get me off its in panties of someone other than my significant other. My girlfriends skid marks gross me out but the skid marks of her friends or my stepsisters friends got me diamonds. Anyone relate?

Skid marks not .. that's one ripe pussy, constantly ready to go. She must be flicking that little clitty nightly. mmmmmMmmMMM!!