Hello Sup Forums I was wondering if there is someone else here in the same boat as me

Hello Sup Forums I was wondering if there is someone else here in the same boat as me.
I quit smoking about 3 months ago after having smoked for about 5 years. It wasn't so bad but the thing is that I've always genuinely enjoyed the act of smoking and I have cravings now. I would absolutely love to be able to smoke a cigarette every now and again, say about 4-5 a week without becoming addicted again, does anyone here do this?

Think Frank Underwood from House of Cards or Jimmy from Better Call Saul.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vape 0 nic juice problem solved

If you substitute sucking cock for smoking cigarettes it should help you to cut back.

Smoke weed

Don't even go there. I once gave up for about 4-5 months and had the same thoughts as you so I bought a pack just to smoke the odd one. Within a week I was back smoking as many per day as I had before I stopped.

In the same boat. Smoke 4 years. Quit for a year. Smoke for 8 months. Now 3 months since my last cig. I dont think its possible to do occasionaly. But im sure ill give it another go lol.Pure mental addiction. I just like smoking. Quit smoking pot 2.5 years ago. Cause I got arrested. Cost me my teaching career.

Legit question, what do you even enjoy about smoking? Every time I've tried it, I've been disgusted by the taste and had no noticible or pleasurable effect. I have no problem with weed, but tobacco just does nothing for me except make me smell like an ashtray.

dont just dont, you might be able to smoke one every 5-4 weeks, but you probably wont. Not worth it.

just quit for good cunt. u have good taste in shows tho.

Ever consider smoking a tobacco pipe? It gives you a hobby and you get to continue smoking.

You just hate the taste, Cigarettes arent for everyone as pot and alcohol are. they always taste like shit at first, but you get used to it pretty fast

been smoking for 7 years now
stopped smoking 3 years ago for the duration of one year.
what you are trying is just impossible. I know there are people who keep up that "occasionally smoking" thing but those never got to the point of being addicted like we are.

fun fact: Nicotine is more addictive than heroin and coke are so this is what we're dealing with.

Advice from my period of not smoking: Try nicotine chewing gums, espacially when you get drunk. They give you that sweet smokers' high.

Still, even coffee tastes like shit at first, but at least that has a noticible effect

yes./

what the fuck. How did you lose your career as a teacher? I'd love to hear the story.

Cigarettes do have a noticeable effect, it's called nicotine.

Smoke you fuckin twat.smoke 3or4 for what?!?get the cancer and died already

do tell

you are an addict person like me. it won't work. I suggest you either accept you might ruin your health and continue smoking but buying the whole package, or never smoking again. I quit smoking for 2 years and then started again with this lie you are just suggesting. you & I, we might feel bad for the rest of our lives without smoking, who knows. but we stay alive, yay.

it's always funny when people like say things like you say, you were never a smoker.

Everybody hates it the first few times, you either keep on smoking because various reasons or you don't

stfu newfag

These. Just quit with vaping (1 mg of nic) Weed everday; not excessively though. I used to mad hate on vaping too.

Been smoking 10 years regularly. Age 25 user here.
I am trying to quit. Any tips from past smokers in this bread?

OP here, I'll tell you the story of how I quit smoking, I'm not sure it will be too useful but you might get something out of it.

>start feeling sick during the day
>feel like shit at dinner
>measure temperature
>38°C 100°F
>go to bed
>wake up in the middle of the night
>sweaty as fuck
>measure temperature
>39.5°C 103°F
>take some painkillers and go back to sleep
>feel like absolutely shit for days, with fever fluctuating around 39°C
>am bedridden
>naturally just start smoking less
>I wake up one day and light up
>taste makes me gag
>smell is not much better
>I try to smoke it
>literally can't, way too bad
>until I got better if I even got a whiff of smoke smell I would start gagging and I was forced to cover my face with a towel to not smell it
>I have no idea what caused this reaction
>decide that forcing myself to smoke is retarded, so I just quit
>don't feel withdrawal symptoms since they mix it with how awful I felt from the sickness

Maybe give yourself some bad fever? Kek

>Maybe give yourself a bad fever

Kek but no i cant. I smoke even when sick. It's bad. And my new job has me smoking a pack a day on weekends from boredom. I need to quit. I'm coughing all the time and feel sick without one within a few hours. So yeah. Thanks Sup Forumsro. But no help to me.

I have it the other way. I feel sick from smoking too much. Whenever i dont smoke for longer period of time for whatever reason I feel great. But even though its like that I just cannot quit for the fuck of me.
Like I am coughing constantly, I am short on breath even tho i shouldnt be, I sometimes even have pain in my chest(no its not cancer I went to the doctors).

Yeah bro I have pain in my chests now too. It's real bad. That's why I want to quit but last time I tried, someone stole all my patches. I gave up after that. But now, I'm trying one more time.

To make the matters worse, I can go without smoking for several days If i am somewhere with my gf or whatever and I have no withdrawal symptomps. Literally none, Its just that I am occupied with stuff and not bored so i dont smoke. Guess my willpower is just too weak or something.

The chest pain is usually from tar buildup in the lung that is "breaking down" basically that pain is tar in ur lungs either coming loose or building up if it's a pain that's almost in the shoulder area but still chest pain it happens more frequently to people who have smoked for less than 5 yrs but can still happen to anyone.

I guess you could probably take up a hobby to keep you occupied then, I'm thinking something like hiking or cycling.

I quit with Vaping. Give it a try, a simple pen mod like a Juul or Ego should be good.

I dont know how long I have smoked for, but its longer than 5 years. The pain is usually above my left breast. It doesnt even feel like its coming from the ling itself, I can usually stretch myself and hear an audible crack and it goes away for a bit. But the pain goes completely away whenever i dont smoke for a few days as I said.

I probably could, yeah. Not sure if I can pull through though.

Something similar happened to me. I has having a hard time breathing, came down with a REALLY bad chest cold then just stopped for like 6 months.

discord.
-------------
gg/ctagmQE