Whats the real reason you hate niggers?

Whats the real reason you hate niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WG0VXtelUqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Violence and their stupidity.

But I don't

Biologically raised to hate them

cause im a loser in life and the only way i can feel important is to cling to the accomplishments of my ancestors so i compare my ancestors accomplishments to niggers ancestors accomplishments to make me feel proud and Superior

Song explains it all
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WG0VXtelUqw

They turn everything to shit.

I grew up around niggers and I thought it was just normal. Then, I moved away to another Place that was 40/40/20 whites/hispanics/niggers and discovered that it was much nicer. I now live in a 90% white Place and it's awesome.

It's just empiracle. Niggers ruin everything and the fewer of them, the nicer the neighborhood, the less crime, the less corruption, and on and on.

Well you should.

Crime and violence.

I don't, I just hate people that get violent real easily and perpetuate a bad situation.

For example: a small representative portion of niggers, rednecks, spics, jews, gaymers, and eastern european losers.

>niggers ancestors accomplishments
lack of IQ

this

Every experience I've ever had with black people has proven to me that they are low IQ and violent as fuck. Seriously, maybe there has been 1 or 2 who aren't like this but even when they were raised by white people they still have the exact same mannerisms as a street nog just in a lesser form.

There is really nothing else to say. They would not be so bad if they could just act respectfully to other people but instead they act like fucking animals. The tame ones aren't bad at all.

Something similar happened to me. I don't look like a geek like that dude so I didn't get sucker punched, but I walked past a group of nigglets in the city one night, going to a comedy show. Didn't look at them, didn't say anything, just walked past a group of 6-8. Two seconds after I passed them, a rotten banana peel hit me in the back of the head. I shit you not.

I turn around, see what it was, give them the finger and continue on. I hear some hooting and hollering and turn around again to see one of them running up to me with his hands up, like he wants to fight. I don't put my hands up, don't want to give him a reason, and just yell him down, telling him to back the fuck off. He bouncing around like he wants to fight, acting tough while his friends are making noise and calling me a cracker.

I'm faced him now, walking backward toward the venue but still shouting at him that I'm not gonna fight so back the fuck off. Eventually he did and I went about my business but like, what the fuck kind of thinking went on in their heads? I walk past them, do nothing, say nothing to them, they throw trash at me, I give them the finger and somehow I'M the one who's instigated a fight? Fuck you.

Because the cracker media said to do so

Low IQ high time preference.

wow, you're pretty racist for pointing out that the people you walked past were black.

/Leftist thinking

100 percent believe this, as it sounds so familiar. Not that i had banana peels thrown at me, but that feeling as if they thought that i thought i was better than them. After awhile, you start to believe it as i did.

You are wrong, the media cover up their violence against white people.

This

i'll add
Lack of awareness of others / selfish
Lack of knowledge
Unable to reason