Should incest be legal?

If fags can legally fuck each other and get married because the argument is they are two consenting adults, then so should brother and sister.

>but it's gross!!
Well I think fags having sex is gross, but its still legal.

>what about the risk of defects in children?
So what? Doesn't mean it shouldn't be legal. Its legal for pregnant women to smoke and drink, its legal for women above 45 to have babies, and both those situations carry a way higher risk of genetic defect in the offspring.

yeah why not i don't give a fuck

It's abuse.

can't go for more than 5 minutes without shitposting huh?

it should be legal, yes

Enough said

>what about the risk of defects in children?
What about letting midgets, cripples or semi mutant looking motherfuckers having kids? How is that not as bad?

Personally, I'm not for it, but I don't give enough of a fuck to be opposed to it.

Could not care less what two consenting adults do.

Wait for the Jews, they will make it legal for you!

you wont feel good about it afterwards

Don't you have some twink to fuck.

At this point, why not. The world is fucked.

It's legal to have abortions. Let's just go all in

>it's abuse

I do agree it should be legal. I wouldn't do it but the concept is much more natural than homosexuality as the biological reason behind having sex is to produce a child which is exactly what you can't do if you are in a homosexual relationship. So even though incest COULD lead to genetic defects in the offsprings, it is not nearly as common as we are led to believe and in the end of the day it still allows you to continue your bloodline which is the most important primal instinct in order to continue a specie.

You don't know that.

Fags shouldn't be able to legally marry.

But they can marry. All you have is an opinion.

It'll happen eventually and the lefties will adopt it once the transgender shit becomes commonplace and they don't have a crusade anymore.

Between two consenting adults? Yeah sure, you can do whatever you want to each other behind closed doors

Why does that coffee ad has anything to do with it?